Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373803 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Phi001:

He's beating Batman's rogues gallery quite easily...

All them comic book fans were even getting pissed about the fact that they were using Batman's villains...

Night Wing and Robin are too small...

bRoh even in the comics and animations they both had the same villains... so that ain't a fiasco....

its simple.you wouldn't admit it...you are sentimental towards Ollie... maybe his archery, style of fight and maneuver are what you find awesome in him

.but deal with it...you might say he's CW's Batman for now, but nope he's not in the league of the caped crusader... we all have our opinions though...I don't expect you to see things from my angle and neither should you..that's why it is called perspective.. I know the angle you're coming from but....Batman is something else
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

One on one combat
Versatility
Manoeuvre technique
strength

No way the green arrow comes close... Green arrow can't even look superman in the eye sef... grin

what are u saying?
Oliver has looked ""the demon head"" Ra's Al Ghul in the eye so Superman is gonna be a piece of cake
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Bluebrain101:

what are u saying?
Oliver has looked ""the demon head"" Ra's Al Ghul in the eye so Superman is gonna be a piece of cake

You compare rash al ghul with superman?? Do you know what you are saying??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Bluebrain101:

what are u saying?

lol
is this a joke?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:

You compare rash al ghul with superman?? Do you know what you are saying??

No I'm not. just saying that Oliver has d balls to face Superman
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Bluebrain101:

No I'm not. just saying that Oliver has d balls to face Superman

With what?? Green arrows grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:

With what?? Green arrows grin

I don't really wanna enumerate the tinz Oliver possesses. But Oliver has d balls to face Superman.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennykendo:

Bro, even in the comics and animations they both had the same villains... so that ain't a fiasco....
Green Arrow doesn't have a lot of villains.
From Ra's Al Ghul to Solomon Grundy to Deadshot to Damien Darhk to Prometheus etc, all are Batman villains not Green Arrow's.

It's simple. You won't admit it...you are sentimental towards Ollie... maybe his archery, style of fight and maneuver are what you find awesome in him
I'm not being sentimental. I like Batman every now and then too.

but deal with it...you might say he's CW's Batman for now, but nope he's not in the league of the caped crusader... we all have our opinions though...I don't expect you to see things from my angle and neither should you..that's why it is called perspective.. I know the angle you're coming from but....Batman is something else
The truth is Amell's Batman will take on any live action Batman and win. I'm sure eventually, Batfleck will pull some crazy feats outta his ass to prove his place on the team but till then, Amell's Arrow is over him.

Also, Green Arrow will take on the early versions of Batman(before the excessive amp) and win. He should be able to put up a tough fight against current comics Batman(he'd prolly lose though) because contrary to popular belief, Batman is not the best martial artist in DC. It's when you start bringing in that prep time BS that Batman floors him.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi003(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
obonujoker:

Green arrow is a kid compared to any Batman...
bro, stephen amell green arrow will beat christain bale batman like a rag doll. Its affleck's that i doubt amell can beat. Affleck's batman has m0ney, gadgets and c0nnecti0ns, Amell G. A doesn't have m0ney or c0ol gadgets and if it c0mes to a straight brawl, affleck would win, bale on the other hand is far too slow for amell, lacks s0me m0ves and he doesn't even have c0nnecti0ns.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Minemrys:

bro, stephen amell green arrow will beat christain bale batman like a rag doll. Its affleck's that i doubt amell can beat. Affleck's batman has m0ney, gadgets and c0nnecti0ns, Amell G. A doesn't have m0ney or c0ol gadgets and if it c0mes to a straight brawl, affleck would win, bale on the other hand is far too slow for amell, lacks s0me m0ves and he doesn't even have c0nnecti0ns.
Tell them Sir!!!

Even against Batfleck, it could go either ways...at least until after JL
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Phi001:

Tell them Sir!!!

Even against Batfleck, it could go either ways...at least until after JL

Batfleck is a beast bro don't even go there. I just watched that warehouse scene again. The dude is mean.

Of all the DC movies lined up, his own full length Batman movie is what I'm simply overhyped for. Even if the movie if wack (which is impossible), I know I'm gonna love it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
waywardpikin:

Batfleck is a beast bro don't even go there. I just watched that warehouse scene again. The dude is mean.

Of all the DC movies lined up, his own full length Batman movie is what I'm simply overhyped for. Even if the movie if wack (which is impossible), I know I'm gonna love it.
Amell's Arrow will give him a run for his money...That's one high end showing.

Ollie has several high ends...

It's after JL that he'll be in a different class...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Phi001:

Amell's Arrow will give him a run for his money...That's one high end showing.

Arrow that fights like he's doing dance choreography or is it someone else you're talking about? This isn't Save the Last Dance bro.

It's after JL that he'll be in a different class...

Why biko?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
waywardpikin:

Arrow that fights like he's doing dance choreography or is it someone else you're talking about? This isn't Save the Last Dance bro.
Whatever you say...

Why biko?
Well, all his unrealistic feats come whenever he's with the Justice League.

Whenever it's a standalone Batman movie, he does much more realistic things...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Phi001:

Well, all his unrealistic feats come whenever he with the Justice League.

Whenever it's a standalone Batman movie, he does much more realistic things...

Kikiki... You can't blame him na. He has to keep up with his peers.

Seriously though, comparing Green Arrow to Batfleck is a big insult. Bale is his mate. They should go outside and fight gidigbo angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
The only reason some people think that the green arrow can take on the Bat is because of this stupid powered down CW script. Imagine oliver going one on one with a speedster, not to mention defeating a great tactician with regenerative and super human strength DEATHSTROKE.
why won't they give him hope against batman.
Arrow can't take down NIGHTWING, REDHOOD or the new ROBIN which are all Bats sidekick.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bat was the rightful successor as the demon head cos he married Ra's eldest daughter Talia and his grandson,the current Robin was being trained personally by Ras himself to be his successor.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2017
How can someone compare green arrow with the Batman... make una fear God o... the batman is leagues ahead of green arrow.....

Even Bale's batman will finish Amell's arrow... abeg o....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:53am On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anyone angry the flash season 3 didn't go full flashpoint? D0n't be, the flash movie will do flashpoint justice. Its even titled 'Flashpoint'.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Minemrys:
Anyone angry the flash season 3 didn't go full flashpoint? D0n't be, the flash movie will do flashpoint justice. Its even titled 'Flashpoint'.

the main reason the flash series didn't go deep
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
kombats:
The only reason some people think that the Green Arrow can take on the Bat is because of this stupid powered down CW script.
But that's what I've been saying since na...

The villains aren't powered down significantly, Ollie was just given a very huge amp...
Imagine oliver going one on one with a speedster, not to mention defeating a great tactician with regenerative and super human strength DEATHSTROKE.
why won't they give him hope against batman.
Batman has gone one on one with the Flash(which is BS by the way) and also defeated Deathstroke...even Damien Wayne has defeated Deathstroke(another round of BS) from Teen Titans: the Judas Contract...

So, if the two can do it, what's stops Amell's Green Arrow from doing so too...
Arrow can't take down NIGHTWING, REDHOOD or the new ROBIN which are all Bats sidekick.
Comics and Animation Green Arrow is just mostly an archer...

Amell's Green Arrow is more or less Batman...

Everybody knows that in comics, all members of the Batfamily will beat Oliver to death but I'm talking about CW's Green Arrow...

He's very different from the comics version...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Minemrys:
Well, in CW's defence, they didn't have enough characters to pull it off...

Before any bites me, I'm merely playing devil's advocate...

I was hoping to at least see Robert Queen as the Green Arrow...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
kombats:
Bat was the rightful successor as the demon head cos he married Ra's eldest daughter Talia and his grandson,the current Robin was being trained personally by Ras himself to be his successor.
Isn't that the same storyline as CW's Green Arrow?

Sub Batman for Green Arrow: Both of them married Ra's daughter and got trained by Ra's
Sub Robin for Speedy: Damien Wayne is the grandson of Ra's, Thea Queen is the daughter of the 2nd Ra's...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kikiki... You can't blame him na. He has to keep up with his peers.

Seriously though, comparing Green Arrow to Batfleck is a big insult. Bale is his mate. They should go outside and fight gidigbo angry
Batfleck has only one high end feat...Amell's Arrow has several high end feats...

He would definitely not go down without a fight(assuming he goes down)

Hell, the reason why we're even having this argument is because it's Batman that did it...if Arrow had only that single feat that Bats has and Bats had all of Arrow's feats, you'd call me a retarrd for even attempting to compare them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.