Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373346 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
Minemrys:

arrow is way better bro. Flash has been a big let down this season. You think Oliver wouldn't have g0ne free in real life? Try to explain why in real life a guy like ibb, saraki or obj aren't in jail.

But Bode George, Dasuki, Obasanjo, etc. have been incarcerated at one point or the other. When the system is out to get you, with the backing of a coalition of godfathers, anything can happen o. It was only one man - the judge - that saved his ass. The jury had even found him GUILTY!

It was a great episode, the whole team came through for Oliver Queen. Even the treacherous Renee. Mothafucka even snitched in court! angry

*Though understandably sha. But I feel like he would've still snitched anyway, I just hate that dolt. Still, it was his guilty conscience that drove him to come up with a drastic solution with the help of Diggle cos trust me, that Judge was in Diaz's pocket. The twist at the end? Great ep!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
Minemrys:

did u watch the show so? The judge was kidnapped and what the fake judge pr0n0unced is what could happen in today's Nigeria or anywhere. A man is accused of being a vigilante, the vigilante flies in and says the man isn't him, the prosecutor says the vigilante was paid to do that and they should ask the vigilante's partner to c0nfirm the vigilante's identity, the partner says the man isn't the vigilante and the vigilante is who he says he is. Are they n0t c0nflicting reports? Shouldn't the accused go free? Thats why folks like saraki et al aren't in jail. Its n0t hard to believe.
See qweshun. If i didn't watch the show, how did i know what happened in it??

Dude except if Jesus himself comes down and becomes the Judge, there's no way Oliver gets off so easy "on such a technicality" after he's been found guilty by a Jury.

And i understand it wasn't the real Judge who gave that final ruling, but the rest of the world dont know that. So to them, the Judge already said he'll leave the final verdict to the Jury when Oliver's lawyer tried to get the case dismissed. Only for him to overturn that verdict in the end. Makes no sense from a neutral and unbiased point of view.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:50pm On May 05, 2018
Lana1:
See qweshun. If i didn't watch the show, how did i know what happened in it??

Dude except if Jesus himself comes down and becomes the Judge, there's no way Oliver gets off so easy "on such a technicality" after he's been found guilty by a Jury.

And i understand it wasn't the real Judge who gave that final ruling, but the rest of the world dont know that. So to them, the Judge already said he'll leave the final verdict to the Jury when Oliver's lawyer tried to get the case dismissed. Only for him to overturn that verdict in the end. Makes no sense from a neutral and unbiased point of view.
n0w, here's what the 'judge' said, "no jury would arrive at a reasonable conclusi0n with so many questi0nable facts", meaning in all entirety the jury didn't all agree that all evidences point at oliver being the GA, which alone is questionable. If it was just left for the jury to decide, why have the judge then. Law is a very paradoxical stuff, and as displayed, tinz go out that way in real life. Is it n0t in real life that a voice rec0rding on the rigging of ekiti state electi0n was proven false when all data prove its 98% valid and the real deal? What are u saying? Real murderers go scot free in real lyf after court proceedings, and u find this hard to believe? U live in a country where prior to 2015 electi0ns, results were written by inec and presentd as electorate votings and n0thing happens, and u find it hard to believe how a court case can be over turned?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:59pm On May 05, 2018
waywardpikin:

But Bode George, Dasuki, Obasanjo, etc. have been incarcerated at one point or the other. When the system is out to get you, with the backing of a coalition of godfathers, anything can happen o. It was only one man - the judge - that saved his ass. The jury had even found him GUILTY!

It was a great episode, the whole team came through for Oliver Queen. Even the treacherous Renee. Mothafucka even snitched in court! angry

*Though understandably sha. But I feel like he would've still snitched anyway, I just hate that dolt. Still, it was his guilty conscience that drove him to come up with a drastic solution with the help of Diggle cos trust me, that Judge was in Diaz's pocket. The twist at the end? Great ep!
lol, yea u got a point. But then Dino's recall failure proves it may go the way it did on arrow in a dem0cratic process. Bode and Obj weren't jailed under dem0cratic processes mind u. Bode George, am n0t to0 sure bt obj was jailed by a military regime. Abt Dasuki, the court grantd him bail mind u despite fg's eff0rts to nail him. Fg had to defy court order and keep him incarcerated. Star city govt led by mayor lance isn't bent on incarcerating oliver you know? Just the legal system, which was shortchanged by the 'judge'. L0ok at the case in senate today, and u'll see what am talking abt.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
Minemrys:

lol, yea u got a point. But then Dino's recall failure proves it may go the way it did on arrow in a dem0cratic process. Bode and Obj weren't jailed under dem0cratic processes mind u. Bode George, am n0t to0 sure bt obj was jailed by a military regime. Abt Dasuki, the court grantd him bail mind u despite fg's eff0rts to nail him. Fg had to defy court order and keep him incarcerated. Star city govt led by mayor lance isn't bent on incarcerating oliver you know? Just the legal system, which was shortchanged by the 'judge'. L0ok at the case in senate today, and u'll see what am talking abt.

You're right. But it's always 50/50. Anything could happen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
Lana1:
I'll never understand Law!

Oliver is found guilty. His attorney speaks some magic words, Judge agrees and 15 seconds later, he's free to go?? ?? ??

Ok!

Diaz had the judge and jury in his pocket so if things were left as they were, Oliver would have been incarcerated. So all the charade they played by introducing Christopher Chance all boiling down to the final verdict of the 'judge'.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AgentPein(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Guys pls explain this, is the ai too dull or the other way around. I'm new to this thread so I don't know if you have treat it before

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
AgentPein:
Guys pls explain this, is the ai too dull or the other way around. I'm new to this thread so I don't know if you have treat it before
what's your point exactly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AgentPein(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2018
johnyace:
what's your point exactly
I mean is that the badass Wells from 1 that flash defeated, did he find a way around fooling flash? Or is the computer to dumb to differentiate between the other wells and the one from another earth? And if its the other wells from earth 2 how did he know the ai name?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 06, 2018
AgentPein:

I mean is that the badass Wells from 1 that flash defeated, did he find a way around fooling flash? Or is the computer to dumb to differentiate between the other wells and the one from another earth? And if its the other wells from earth 2 how did he know the ai name?

all this anti flash people sef.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2018
AgentPein:

You forgot to tell us your age.
??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AgentPein(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2018
Cutefine02:

all this anti flash people sef.....
I no bi anti flash, na question I asked cause I dey confuse
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AgentPein(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2018
profstar:

You forgot to tell us your age.
??
So someone can't ask question again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2018
Lana1:
I normally download from tfpdl . com

Most of their files always come preloaded with subtitles.
pls i downloaded from this site yesterday when i open my mix player to play the video i downloaded from there before it play it write wait building cache font is it cus the file format is mkv or it is virus
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
Lana1:
I'll never understand Law!

Oliver is found guilty. His attorney speaks some magic words, Judge agrees and 15 seconds later, he's free to go?? ?? ??

Ok!

Lol..It's not about speaking 'magic words'... In the real world, If the judge & jury hadn't been biased/ bought by Diaz in the first instance, Oliver ought to have walked free.

There were conflicting testimonies quite alright, but the testimony by Rena wasn't as strong as Tommy's jumping down the court house & taking responsibility for being the green arrow( same thing happened in flash when Ralph disguised as DeVoe) physical evidence kinda supersedes mere testimony, that's why Barry walked and also, let's not forget the numerous testimonies acquitting Oliver of being the green arrow. And the prosecution who was trying to convince the jury that Oliver has people & resources & might have Orchestrated the Merlin's plan of taking the fall for him, can she prove that?? I guess the answer is NO.

Then finally Laura's testimony finally gave the defendant a huge leap over the prosecution, which if the judge & jury weren't in Diaz's pocket in the first instance, Oliver would have walked a free man.

Its so funny that flash & arrow were sort of acquitted in the same fashion. Best episode ever.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AKWAPROPHET: 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
please I have a question about the last episode of legends of tomorrow, why did amaya return to zambezi instead of returning back to the time after which she Left the justice society of America, and then live out her life until she returned back to zambezi on her own in order to preserve the timeline.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 09, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4495255/project-001-diary-tramadol-addict

read my story on how i got off tramadol. It might not b d best story but, i hope i was able to pass a message
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2018
Mrluv:
pls i downloaded from this site yesterday when i open my mix player to play the video i downloaded from there before it play it write wait building cache font is it cus the file format is mkv or it is virus
I dont know. Never experienced this b4.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2018
Mrluv:

It's because the video came with an inbuilt sub title. So it has to build the cache font for you to be able to watch it with subtitle. It's normal. Nothing is wrong with the video or the format. It only takes less than 2 minutes to build after which the video will start.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2018
How is Diaz not able to see through Anatoli
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:28am On May 13, 2018
obonujoker:
bro, Anatoly is very convincing. Apart from you being the viewer, what would tip u off on Anatoly being in league with Oliver again?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2018
Minemrys:

bro, Anatoly is very convincing. Apart from you being the viewer, what would tip u off on Anatoly being in league with Oliver again?

You are right though, coz I know Diaz doesn't trust him though, I hope doesn't get caught in the fire...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2018
I don't know why these heroes are revealing themselves too much though....

That's why I love Batman...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2018
AgentPein:

The AI knew the wells it was -- the one from earth 2. Concerning how wells knew her name, he is a member of the star labs team. Is there any of the members who wouldn't know the name of the AI?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by AgentPein(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
Geofavor:

The AI knew the wells it was -- the one from earth 2. Concerning how wells knew her name, he is a member of the star labs team. Is there any of the members who wouldn't know the name of the AI?
Thanks bro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:29am On May 14, 2018
Geofavor:

The AI didn't kn0w it was Earth 2 wells. Heck, she didn't kn0w Wells prime was Eobard Thawne. It was explained in season 1 when Barry asked Gideon who Harris0n wells really was, her resp0nse was, "i don't understand". So to Gide0n/AI, wells is wells. Harry hadn't even c0mmunicated with gideon since he arrived in earth 1. When gideon said it had been l0ng since they chat, it was talking abt Eobard.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2018
obonujoker:

He's a gangster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
Minemrys:

The AI didn't kn0w it was Earth 2 wells. Heck, she didn't kn0w Wells prime was Eobard Thawne. It was explained in season 1 when Barry asked Gideon who Harris0n wells really was, her resp0nse was, "i don't understand". So to Gide0n/AI, wells is wells. Harry hadn't even c0mmunicated with gideon since he arrived in earth 1. When gideon said it had been l0ng since they chat, it was talking abt Eobard.

Nice contrast. undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:19am On May 15, 2018
Geofavor:

Nice contrast. undecided
n0t a c0ntrast. I was trying to be specific. What the AI thought it was speaking to was the 1st wells who was Eobard posing as Harris0n Wells. Gide0n doesn't kn0w of harry of earth 2. She only knew harris0n wells of earth 1 who was Eobard in disguise, but she never knew it was Eobard. If she did, she'd have been refering to him as 'pr0fess0r thawne' instead of Dr. Wells.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2018
Minemrys:

n0t a c0ntrast. I was trying to be specific.[color=red] What the AI thought it was speaking to was the 1st wells (who was Eobard posing as Harris0n Wells). Gide0n doesn't kn0w of harry of earth 2. She only knew harris0n wells of earth 1 (who was Eobard in disguise), but she never knew it was Eobard. If she did, she'd have been refering to him as 'pr0fess0r thawne' instead of Dr. Wells.

I had to read this over and over again to get what you were trying to say. Like I did to this post I quoted, I think you should have used parenthesis to eliminate the ambiguity.

So, what you're saying is

* Gideon knew doctor Wells
* she knew Eobard too
* but she doesn't know they're the same person

you backed up your thesis with the scene where she said she didn't understand the question about who harrison wells really was. You may be right.

But, don't you thiink that was then? Don't you think gideon knows better now? I mean, barry must have been having some little chats with her after team flash defeated eobard.

Also, gideon shouldn't be trusted. I don't believe she didn't understand the question when barry asked her about harrison wells. That's why it's an AI. The same Gideon lied that barry created her.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
Geofavor:

I had to read this over and over again to get what you were trying to say. Like I did to this post I quoted, I think you should have used parenthesis to eliminate the ambiguity.

So, what you're saying is

* Gideon knew doctor Wells
* she knew Eobard too
* but she doesn't know they're the same person

you backed up your thesis with the scene where she said she didn't understand the question about who harrison wells really was. You may be right.

But, don't you thiink that was then? Don't you think gideon knows better now? I mean, barry must have been having some little chats with her after team flash defeated eobard.

Also, gideon shouldn't be trusted. I don't believe she didn't understand the question when barry asked her about harrison wells. That's why it's an AI. The same Gideon lied that barry created her.

are u saying barry didnt create Gideon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.