Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373646 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jbtobsyn(m): 2:32am On May 23, 2018
Cutefine02:

Making Barry going back to save his mum. Flash point. Was the beginning of failure in the flash. At that point the series became very predictable. Imagine we already know how season five would be....
Do you know that Flash is a comic turned to film? The producers follows the comic and turns it into film.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Do you know that Flash is a comic turned to film? The producers follows the comic and turns it into film.

sure i know its a comic. But they still deviate from the comics. They is nothing wrong in modifying the stories and keep writing the obvious. The moment barry went back to save his mom everyone knew they were gonna make the flashpoint story. Unlike the season 1 season finale we werent sure of what whould happen in season 2

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:30am On May 23, 2018
Cutefine02:

sure i know its a comic. But they still deviate from the comics. They is nothing wrong in modifying the stories and keep writing the obvious. The moment barry went back to save his mom everyone knew they were gonna make the flashpoint story. Unlike the season 1 season finale we werent sure of what whould happen in season 2

They still kinda deviated from the original flashpoint storyline. No one knew it would bring Savitar
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2018
So the mystery girl is Nora West Allen.Na wa oooh.Which pikin go dey bear her grandfather's name and her father's name together....Hmmm.Anyway so glad Ralph is back,his humour and jokes were missed in the previous episodes.Great season finale,but this season was the same mediocre level with Season 3 and a far cry from Season 1&2.I hope the producers make the much needed changes in season 5;Changes like reducing the TV signifance of the Iris character.....Meeenh,there were some episodes in this season that just made me wished Savitar killed Iris...The character was so annoying and clueless at times but was still receiving 'forced attention'....There is no way a reporter can lead a team of 'scientists' and a cop.Even if they are trying to force feminism in the show,for goodness sake Catlin should be the candidate and not Iris.......Anyway looking forward to Season 5 with the villain typically to be Godspeed or Amunet Black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 2:13pm On May 23, 2018
EmeraldKing7:
So the mystery girl is Nora West Allen.Na wa oooh.Which pikin go dey bear her grandfather's name and her father's name together....Hmmm.Anyway so glad Ralph is back,his humour and jokes were missed in the previous episodes.Great season finale,but this season was the same mediocre level with Season 3 and a far cry from Season 1&2.I hope the producers make the much needed changes in season 5;Changes like reducing the TV signifance of the Iris character.....Meeenh,there were some episodes in this season that just made me wished Savitar killed Iris...The character was so annoying and clueless at times but was still receiving 'forced attention'....There is no way a reporter can lead a team of 'scientists' and a cop.Even if they are trying to force feminism in the show,for goodness sake Catlin should be the candidate and not Iris.......Anyway looking forward to Season 5 with the villain typically to be Godspeed or Amunet Black.
forget godspeed. No speedster villain.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
Minemrys:
forget godspeed. No speedster villain.
I hope so!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2018
waywardpikin:

I hope so!

It is so. Todd Helbeign, one of the Flash director already confirmed that Season 5 will have a non-speedster villain.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 1:46am On May 25, 2018
Abeg, is it just me who feels Raph ought to have inherited all of devoe's powers when he changed back to himself in the season finale or did the writers purposely omit that part......Nawa ooo, DC writers just keeps ruining their shows, Although Arrow is a lot better in comparison to flash & Lot.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2018
mekaprime:
Abeg, is it just me who feels Raph ought to have inherited all of devoe's powers when he changed back to himself in the season finale or did the writers purposely omit that part......Nawa ooo, DC writers just keeps ruining their shows, Although Arrow is a lot better in comparison to flash & Lot.
Devoe is smarter than the flash writers
Dude was supposed to be a promising villain..He was never given enough free time as the big bad,and with the inclusion of Nora Allen, I am confident Season 5 would be another wasted year of time and data.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Neimar: 10:28pm On May 25, 2018
season finale is crap.......they made devoe look ordinary angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:46am On May 26, 2018
The Flash is the worst superhero series I've followed in years, I struggled all through season 4. The finale made no sense.

Sadly, it won't be cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mosho2good: 9:16am On May 26, 2018
Flash is becoming nonsense and Arrow seems to be getting there waiting patiently for season 7 and I wonder what Oliver is going to face in that prison cos he sent most of the guys to the prison.

I always say for those that have watched Smallville is far better than the crap call flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2018
nna ehn.....this flash be making me uncomfortable ooo

daughter from the future......and it got renewed

how tf does this keep making waves?

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2018
For me, season1 stood out. Season2 was wack. The worst, probably. Bringing in dementors especially pissed me off. I don't know what you guys are talking about. After season1, I'll pick season 3.

The episodes in this season 4 were just too complicated and conflicting with eachother.
The concept of the thinker itself was great. Limitless thoughts, you know? Due to the neurons firing at an incredible rate. On the contrary, the idea of devoe jumping from one body to another while still retaining his abilities and obtaining his host's is over fictional. When he moved from his body ( therefore dumping his brain) into dominic lance's body, he should have lost his intellectual abilities.
This season was ruined from that very moment. How can someone keep the abilities of some other persons after dumping their bodies. He should have been able to use each metas abilities only while in possession of their bodies. Transfer of consciousness doesn't include the transfer of abilities, does it? As the season progressed, I thought they would give a good explanation on this. As in, "enlighten us". But they didn't. They seemed more occupied with the setup for the next season.

Devoe was more villainous on that chair malice built. They probably should have left it at that. I was particularly underwhelmed by the finale. Smh.

All in all, I still love this show.

Who else noticed that devoe didn't need/use the black bison's powers?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2018
Can anyone recommend another sci-fi action series just like the flash for me? Please, don't say black lightening. I watched the first episode and got depressed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
nna ehn.....this flash be making me uncomfortable ooo

daughter from the future......and it got renewed

how tf does this keep making waves?
Because, even with its apparent flaws, it's still better than most of the series out there.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:42pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:
Can anyone recommend another sci-fi action series just like the flash for me? Please, don't say black lightening. I watched the first episode and got depressed.
go watch Timeless bro. Thank me afterwards.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Samwise001: 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
George wrote a script. But not one studio movie liked it, they said nobody liked science fiction ,they said it was for children . He finally found a producer who said he will finance it, but even the producer didn't like story,  he just did it because he want George to make other movies for him in future.  But he had to agree on a budget https://myspotlighte..com.ng/2018/05/if-you-feel-like-giving-up-read-this.html?m=1
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:

Because, even with its apparent flaws, it's still better than most of the series out there.

damn....
deep....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
Minemrys:

go watch Timeless bro. Thank me afterwards.

Lol.... Timeless season 1 was great... I haven't really enjoyed the season 2 like the 1... let's hope they do better at 3...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol.... Timeless season 1 was great... I haven't really enjoyed the season 2 like the 1... let's hope they do better at 3...
n0t sure there'll be a seas0n 3.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by johnyace(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
Minemrys:

n0t sure there'll be a seas0n 3.
why do u say so, I hope it's not being canceled
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:31am On May 28, 2018

My name is Barry Iris West Allen and I was the fastest man alive in the previous seasons. To the outside world I am still a super hero but secretly with the help of my dominant wife I am now a side kick in fighting crimes and making other decisions. I was lost in time and it took everything in my bossy wife's power to control star lab and my team and in doing so she opened up new threats to the audience. Now She is the only hope for next season. We are The Flash. grin

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 1:02am On May 28, 2018
why is nobody talking about Krypton and Black Lightning undecided

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 3:13am On May 28, 2018
johnyace:
why do u say so, I hope it's not being canceled
they haven't said anything on it being canceled or renewed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 3:14am On May 28, 2018
MJBOLT:

cause the page's abt Arrow and Flash, any0ne?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 3:16am On May 28, 2018
MJBOLT:

My name is Barry Iris West Allen and I was the fastest man alive in the previous seasons. To the outside world I am still a super hero but secretly with the help of my dominant wife I am now a side kick in fighting crimes and making other decisions. I was lost in time and it took everything in my bossy wife's power to control star lab and my team and in doing so she opened up new threats to the audience. Now She is the only hope for next season. We are The Flash. grin
nailed it. Complete it with a m0ntage of iris super speeding.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 8:48am On May 28, 2018
ok
Minemrys:
cause the page's abt Arrow and Flash, any0ne?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 1:13am On May 29, 2018
Geofavor:

Transfer of consciousness doesn't include the transfer of abilities, does it?

It does. In fact, transfer of consciousness simply means transfer of everything( abilities) that makes one unique from others.

In flash, the "abilities" were kinda fiction eg mind reading, elastic body etc. But in real life scenario, this abilities could range from cognitive to athletic prowess & as it's what makes one unique from another, it can be transferred because it's is kinda part of ones consciousness. See the movie "CRIMINAL" for better understanding.

NB: This is just a theory by me based on the available fact's I collated on the subject matter, thus, it's subject to constructive criticism.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2018
Barry: “I…I can’t, I can’t do it, guys”

Iris: “Barry, I need you to listen to me. Remember that time when we were watching a movie when we were little, and I wanted popcorn?”

Barry: “Yea…”

Iris: “You went to go make it, but it was to high up, and you kept trying to jump for it. You finally gave up, but I told you to just give your all, and you did. You got the popcorn eventually.”

Barry: *eyes light up*

STUPID SHOW
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2018
MJBOLT:

So, these sets of series are better than the flash? Go and sit down.

The iris character is okay. You're just being chauvinistic. Typical of a Nigerian.

You said she shouldn't be leading a group of scientist, because she's a reporter; that they are giving her unnecessary relevance.

Good writers are very smart. It might interest you to know that the person with the highest IQ of all time was a woman and columnist just like iris.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2018
Geofavor:

So, these sets of series are better than the flash? Go and sit down.

The iris character is okay. You're just being chauvinistic. Typical of a Nigerian.

You said she shouldn't be leading a group of scientist, because she's a reporter; that they are giving her unnecessary relevance.

Good writers are very smart. It might interest you to know that the person with the highest IQ of all time was a woman and columnist just like iris.
has nothing to do with Nigerians Fam .. a woman who has no knowledge of anything science or even how to operate a vast company, or even originally knew who the flash was , shouldn’t be heading the group .. Barry should be heading starlabs, the others should be his companions .. everyone knows the writers are out of ideas ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.