Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373833 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya,it was what the RF was after,,
When used in the right way,it gives you the speed of light...
so that means u can time travel interesting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
@Gottoboy
Arrow_S03E09.avi

AOS_S02E010.avi
(Not direct dwnld links)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
so that means u can time travel interesting
Yap,and Harrison Wells got that in his hold now..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
��ī
But dey got dem netflix shows cumin soon. And yeah dc mite rule soon d big screen wink @GuyKhena
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
shockwave91:
��ī
But dey got dem netflix shows cumin soon. And yeah dc mite rule soon d big screen wink @GuyKhena

Ya Daredevil,Defenders(Iron Fist,Jessica Jones,Luke Cage e.t.c )..

DC ruling the Big Screen? Not when Marvel still thrives grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:
@Gottoboy
Arrow_S03E09.avi

AOS_S02E010.avi
(Not direct dwnld links)
Tnx
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Who watched the mid season final? Arrow is dead

He might return tho but it wil take a while so ray palmer wil hv 2 take his place.

How? U may ask, well thru the lazarus pit(4 those familiar with d leagues history) of course. Thats y ra al gluh or wateva is name is, is stil fairly young. Remember he said the last tym sum1 chalenged him was 68 or so yrs ago.

Just ma opinion tho, bt we wil c wat happen cum Jan 21. I highly doubt we wil c d arrow in d nxt 2 episodes, bt wo noes. 1 tin i can say 4 sure is d Arrow Will Return!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Sultan5:
Who watched the mid season final? Arrow is dead

He might return tho but it wil take a while so ray palmer wil hv 2 take his place.

How? U may ask, well thru the lazarus pit(4 those familiar with d leagues history) of course. Thats y ra al gluh or wateva is name is, is stil fairly young. Remember he said the last tym sum1 chalenged him was 68 or so yrs ago.

Just ma opinion tho, bt we wil c wat happen cum Jan 21. I highly doubt we wil c d arrow in d nxt 2 episodes, bt wo noes. 1 tin i can say 4 sure is d Arrow Will Return!!!
if u want to knw ras al ghul is rili old more than 300 yrs old if I may say the man is rili knowledgeable because he has lived for a veri long time using the lazarus pit,besides every one knws oliver return but dnt knw when
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Guykhena:

Yap,and Harrison Wells got that in his hold now..
watched E9 mehn it was so freakin awesome harrison wells is surely hunter zolomon because he need the tachyon particle for his powers and am sure he is in cohoots with the reverse flash eddie thawne . Reverse flash said he is always one step ahead that's what am wondering abt.for me I preferred e9 to 8 of flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
See how them take kill Oliver like Chicken. kikiki. This Ghul bad gan.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
killzone:
if u want to knw ras al ghul is rili old more than 300 yrs old if I may say the man is rili knowledgeable because he has lived for a veri long time using the lazarus pit,besides every one knws oliver return but dnt knw when

I no he's old that's y i said he luks fairly young due to d Lazarus pit.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Just when I thought that Arrow was getting boring. I see some action kicking in, in fact, lots of action. #Glued.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Guykhena:

But The Flash is a spin-off show from The Arrow,why abandon The Arrow sad ..

Anyway,Links coming up

lolz

i knew the flash before i heard of the arrow, i will try to get the first season of the arrow.

cuz am a bit confused now though as what am seeing in the last two episodes is different from what i have been seeing here. Thanks for the links smiley. i just realised that i have watched those two already just wanted to be sure i wasn't watching nonsense or skipped an episode. But what episode did barry fight with the RF? or is that an episode in the arrow?

quite lost
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ItsAaliyah: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
suxxman:
See how them take kill Oliver like Chicken. kikiki. This Ghul bad gan.

grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
ItsAaliyah:

grin grin grin

It wasn't even a fight.grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
killzone:
watched E9 mehn it was so freakin awesome harrison wells is surely hunter zolomon because he need the tachyon particle for his powers and am sure he is in cohoots with the reverse flash eddie thawne . Reverse flash said he is always one step ahead that's what am wondering abt.for me I preferred e9 to 8 of flash

Woah,didn't know you haven't seen e9 yet.
Lol and I was just blabbing away...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
joywendy:

lolz

i knew the flash before i heard of the arrow, i will try to get the first season of the arrow.

How is that possible shocked
cuz am a bit confused now though as what am seeing in the last two episodes is different from what i have been seeing here. Thanks for the links smiley. i just realised that i have watched those two already just wanted to be sure i wasn't watching nonsense or skipped an episode. But what episode did barry fight with the RF? or is that an episode in the arrow?
quite lost

Episode 9 of the Flash,the second link I gave you,
I gave you two links Ep8 and 9? Right?,,

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by freezyprinzy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hummm am late una bad gan o am jux seeing arrow season 1 una dn reach 3 abi 4 ni hia tor...by d way i neva loved dc movies y coz dy don't bring out d best in em d 1 ayaf seen so far..i prefer em cartoons...buh dis series arrow and flash enjoying at i tink dy given marvel a run 4 em money
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guykhena:

Woah,didn't know you haven't seen e9 yet.
Lol and I was just blabbing away...
u weren't rili blabbing away I read it before watching so u weren't blabbing thanks anyway
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
killzone:
u weren't rili blabbing away I read it before watching so u weren't blabbing thanks anyway

No probs smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guykhena:

How is that possible shocked

Episode 9 of the Flash,the second link I gave you,
I gave you two links Ep8 and 9? Right?,,

lolz

justice league cheesy wink

when i said i know the flash before arrow i was talking about the characters not the series itself.

i just dont know why i dont like that green arrow guy

yes thanks so much. i got it now

so from this it is a bit obvious that Dr wells isn't the RF.
what in the hell is he up to?

So who the hell is he? he said barry knows him but how? or are we watching some kinda past event?

i think barry keeps going back to change some particular event hence always meeting with the RF thats why the RF made that statement about him always being ahead.

the yellow and red flash is obviously the RF and the flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
joywendy:

lolz

justice league cheesy wink

when i said i know the flash before arrow i was talking about the characters not the series itself.
Oh,Ok,,

i just dont know why i dont like that green arrow guy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes thanks so much. i got it now
so from this it is a bit obvious that Dr wells isn't the RF.
Isn't? But you watched the end scene right? Or you mean he wasn't the RF we saw in this episode?

what in the hell is he up to?
So who the hell is he? he said barry knows him but how? or are we watching some kinda past event?

i think barry keeps going back to change some particular event hence always meeting with the RF thats why the RF made that statement about him always being ahead

True,but I think its the other way around,just put the RF in place of Barry in the above bolded statement,then you're right smiley
the yellow and red flash is obviously the RF and the flash.
Definitely
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
So People still watch this show. It won't be renewed for Season 3

My 2 cents
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by khattab008: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
OliviaPope:
So People still watch this show. It won't be renewed for Season 3

My 2 cents

It's already halfway into Season 3!!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
khattab008:

It's already halfway into Season 3!!!
I meant Season 4
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by khattab008: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
OliviaPope:
I meant Season 4

Time will tell.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by hyzicbond(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
OliviaPope:
I meant Season 4

though am not a big fan of arrow but i love the last episode cos it shows how someone will lay down his life just for family. Trust arrow is going places....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
OliviaPope:
I meant Season 4

Honey, that's your screwed up opinion. Just check the mid season finale ratings, they're favourable and it's numbers like that that get shows renewed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Guykhena:

At a very young age,I read all type of comics,followed each storyline to the core,watched the animations.
So when I see some scenarios playing out on Tv I've already got a clue on where they're heading(cus somehow they always stay true to the comics).
So to me its just like a repatoiré .

But this Flashpoint angle is really messing with my head badly smiley

Dince you read comics growing up, fo you think Felicity could be Artemis? One of Green Arrow's many prodigies.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Yonce:

Honey, that's your screwed up opinion. Just check the mid season finale ratings, they're favourable and it's numbers like that that get shows renewed.
I wonder why people still don't realise how awful this show is. Season 1 and 2 was okay, I'll give it a 6/10.
But Season 3 isn't it at all, the first four episodes were terrible, I just couldn't deal anymore.

High ratings or not, the show sucks and its really not worth watching every week. You know I'm right wink

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Yonce:

Dince you read comics growing up, fo you think Felicity could be Artemis? One of Green Arrow's many prodigies.

Nope,in the comics Artemis was the daughter of Huntress and Sportsmaster,,and in this series,the character Huntress is pretty young to mother someone of Felicity age don't you think so?smiley .

Felicity Smoak is a real character in the DC comics(portrayed as a supporting character to Firestorm,Green Arrow),she plays that "Oracle" role,being as she's a tech genius..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
OliviaPope:
I wonder why people still don't realise how awful this show is. Season 1 and 2 was okay, I'll give it a 6/10.
But Season 3 isn't it at all, the first four episodes were terrible, I just couldn't deal anymore.

High ratings or not, the show sucks and its really not worth watching every week. You know I'm right wink

As I said, that's your opinion........if it sucked so bad, ratings will sink and CW would cancel it without even airing the remaining available episodes.

Do us a favour and stop trolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.