Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373891 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
Thanks @mackie1

guykhena you just disappeared and reappeared after the season finale. diaris God oh grin

Anyways a very terrible ending in my opinion,like what the hell? i love the reverse flash mehn he is so smart but barry always behaving silly. Such a selfish prick angry lipsrsealed
is he the only one who has lost his mother? go back in time and stop people like hitler from killing so many, no oh it is only him who has lost his mother in this life. see what is selfishness and stupidity has caused.smh

i no go wait for season 2 oh, time to look for a movie to watch all this tv series get has it be.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2015
So the reverse flash us gone? ....... hmmmm ... I don't know what to look forward to
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 9:16am On May 21, 2015
trigar12:
So the reverse flash us gone? ....... hmmmm ... I don't know what to look forward to

he is not gone completely....possibility of him coming back
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:32am On May 21, 2015
Time-travel is a dangerous game as we have all seen. There is an ample chance that Professor Zoom can come back as this first season is open-ended. I think Vandal Savage is a better opponent to Flash as they are both Masters of Time; this will be tackled in the Legends of Tomorrow. I see the possibility of Jay Garrick and Wally West appearing in either the Flash series or Legends of Tomorrow. Nice series from DC...I look forward to the actual Flash movie in 2018.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Can we all read this website for more insights into the Flash Finale?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/21/the-flash-what-those-glimpses-of-the-future-mean
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:41am On May 21, 2015
By the way, was it only me that thought that the older flash costume is much more cooler? The red is brighter and the logo is slightly different...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:46am On May 21, 2015
And now, the big questions: what if the entire season 1 was an alternate timeline or even the last episode in season one (finale) was an alternate timeline? What if all the events in the last season did not happen? There are so many possibilities here, guys. Time-travel is very messy...lol

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
Will there be a crossover of "The Flash" series and the upcoming "Supergirl" series in the future? This photoshoot sends out a lot of message.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2015
joywendy:

guykhena you just disappeared and reappeared after the season finale. diaris God oh grin

Lmao grin ,just decided to visit the NL Flash family for a bit,.
Anyways a very terrible ending in my opinion,like what the hell?

That's what we call a cliffhanger wink ,tho to be sincere it was an underwhelming episode,,I mean why answer some questions and in doing so open a wide door for more questions? Might be a risky move by the writers.
i love the reverse flash mehn he is so smart but barry always behaving silly. Such a selfish prick angry lipsrsealed
is he the only one who has lost his mother? go back in time and stop people like hitler from killing so many, no oh it is only him who has lost his mother in this life. see what is selfishness and stupidity has caused.smh

Hitler? Seriously ,Hitler? shocked grin,,but you do know the presence of Hitler changed the whole of history and the world,due to his acts,a lot of protocols came into existence by world power,,so if saving his mum(15yrs of history rewritten) gave way to Flashpoint crisis(in the comics),imagine stopping Hitler(More than 70yrs of history rewritten shocked )the world would turn into chaos..
Btw why you dey vex for the guy,he no still save he mama na grin,,I'm pretty sure the whole blackhole thing is as a result of Eobard Thawne being wiped from existence..

i no go wait for season 2 oh, time to look for a movie to watch all this tv series get has it be.

haha,na so you go take talk,by the time season 2 come out na you go first watch the first episode grin ...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:58am On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

Hitler? Seriously ,Hitler? shocked grin,,but you do know the presence of Hitler changed the whole of history and the world,due to his acts,a lot of protocols came into existence by world power,,so if saving his mum(15yrs of history rewritten) gave way to Flashpoint crisis(in the comics),imagine stopping Hitler(More than 70yrs of history rewritten shocked )the world would turn into chaos..
Btw why you dey vex for the guy,he no still save he mama na grin,,I'm pretty sure the whole blackhole thing is as a result of Eobard Thawne being wiped from existence..

In one of the Justice League cartoon series, the Time criminal, Vandal Savage took control of the World War 2 by deceiving Adolf Hitler and taking over the Reich machinery. He then stole technologies from the future to defeat the allies in the World War and became the World ruler. By the time the Justice league realised, the timeline had changed and Vandal Savage ordered that they be haunted down like criminals. It took the Justice league travelling back to the 1940's to help the allies defeat Vandal Savage....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:
Will there be a crossover of "The Flash" series and the upcoming "Supergirl" series in the future? This photoshoot sends out a lot of message.

That's just a poster from variety cover,that's Greg Berlanti(producer of both Flash And Supergirl),seems logical for him to take a photo with two of his favourite works.
But crossover? Very unlikely,I mean supergirl's on CBS,The Flash on CW,network crossovers possibilities should be taken with a small grain of salt..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

In one of the Justice League cartoon series, the Time criminal, Vandal Savage took control of the World War 2 by deceiving Adolf Hitler and taking over the Reich machinery. He then stole technologies from the future to defeat the allies in the World War and became the World ruler. By the time the Justice league realised, the timeline had changed and Vandal Savage ordered them to be haunted down like criminals. It took the Justice league travelling back to the 1940's to help the allies defeat Vandal Savage....

There's a difference,Vandal Savage went back in time to take over the role Hitler played in the world war,that's different from taking Hitler outta the equation and living his shoes unfiiled...

Tho haven't seen that particular series..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:04am On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

That's just a poster from variety cover,that's Greg Berlanti(producer of both Flash And Supergirl),seems logical for him to take a photo with two of his favourite works.
But crossover? Very unlikely,I mean supergirl's on CBS,The Flash on CW,network crossovers possibilities should be taken with a small grain of salt..

DC fans are already making demands for this but it appears it might not be possible until season 3 of the Flash series and mid-season of supergirl series (second season). I've been reading of the likelihood of CBS and CW cooperating on this project, it seems it'll be beneficial to the two networks. Greg Berlanti also supports the idea but believes a lot has to happen especially in the Flash to make that happen. I hear Green Lantern might feature later in either "The Arrow" or "The Flash" series too...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:10am On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

There's a difference,Vandal Savage went back in time to take over the role Hitler played in the world war,that's different from taking Hitler outta the equation and living his shoes unfiiled...

Tho haven't seen that particular series..

Here is the exact storyline:

Making his first appearance within the three-part episode known as “The Savage Time”, Vandal has managed to alter the future and have the world at his command by changing the events of World War II. Vandal went about doing this by sending a laptop that contained futuristic weapons designs, future documents, and message from his future self that was meant for him within the WWII timeline. With this information, Vandal did what his exact future wanted him to do and managed to take over the Third Reich from Hitler with his newest designs that promised a promised victory.

With his new designs with vehicles, weapons, and equipment, Vandal led the Nazi’s to a promising victory until his plans was foiled by the Justice League who managed to track the altering events into the past and prevent Savage from altering the future. With the Justice League and certain heroes during the WWII era defeating Savage, the course for a restoring future found itself back on track when the Nazi’s needed a new leader to guide them and it would be Hitler restoring order within the Third Reich once again.

I bet this storyline would make a good Justice league movie though...lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

DC fans are already making demands for this but it appears it might not be possible until season 3 of the Flash series and mid-season of supergirl series (second season). I've been reading of the likelihood of CBS and CW cooperating on this project, it seems it'll be beneficial to the two networks. Greg Berlanti also supports the idea but believes a lot has to happen especially in the Flash to make that happen. I hear Green Lantern might feature later in either "The Arrow" or "The Flash" series too...

First off,I wouldn't want that crossover to happen,,judging by the Supergirl cheesy trailer ,we can all tell Superman has been a major player in that universe and well known,so if Supergirl exists in Arrow/Flash Universe,how come superman hasn't been heard of? Or Cisco not mentioning him? Its gonna be difficult to explain by the writers.

For Green Lantern,I have high hopes for that,judging by the easter eggs of Hal Jordan we've been getting proof of his existence in Arrow/Flash universe. Stephen Amell even mentioned in an interview that Coast City would be a major factor in season 4 of Arrow,I'm sure Green Lantern would be introduced,not as a "Full" Lantern,but a regular Hal Jordan(same way Barry was introduced in Arrow Season 2).

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

Here is the exact storyline:

Making his first appearance within the three-part episode known as “The Savage Time”, Vandal has managed to alter the future and have the world at his command by changing the events of World War II. Vandal went about doing this by sending a laptop that contained futuristic weapons designs, future documents, and message from his future self that was meant for him within the WWII timeline. With this information, Vandal did what his exact future wanted him to do and managed to take over the Third Reich from Hitler with his newest designs that promised a promised victory.

With his new designs with vehicles, weapons, and equipment, Vandal led the Nazi’s to a promising victory until his plans was foiled by the Justice League who managed to track the altering events into the past and prevent Savage from altering the future. With the Justice League and certain heroes during the WWII era defeating Savage, the course for a restoring future found itself back on track when the Nazi’s needed a new leader to guide them and it would be Hitler restoring order within the Third Reich once again.

I bet this storyline would make a good Justice league movie though...lol

Lol in a Justice League movie,do you want the viewers to be confused?. You know how Time Travels are complicated,only Fanboys or Comic book readers might appreciate the movie,while ordinary viewers might just look confused throughout grin ,,
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:33am On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

First off,I wouldn't want that crossover to happen,,judging by the Supergirl cheesy trailer ,we can all tell Superman has been a major player in that universe and well known,so if Supergirl exists in Arrow/Flash Universe,how come superman hasn't been heard of? Or Cisco not mentioning him? Its gonna be difficult to explain by the writers.

For Green Lantern,I have high hopes for that,judging by the easter eggs of Hal Jordan we've been getting proof of his existence in Arrow/Flash universe. Stephen Amell even mentioned in an interview that Coast City would be a major factor in season 4 of Arrow,I'm sure Green Lantern would be introduced,not as a "Full" Lantern,but a regular Hal Jordan(same way Barry was introduced in Arrow Season 2).

As for the supergirl and the flash crossover, Greg Berlanti actually thinks a timeline crisis must happen before the universes can be compatible. If I were you, I wouldn't condemn the supergirl trailer because it appears most of the scenes are from the season premiere. I also condemned the season premiere trailer of "The Flash" but adjusted to the series with faith after each episode. From the information you just provided, it would seem a "green lantern" series is in the offing then, maybe sometime in mid-2016?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:34am On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

Lol in a Justice League movie,do you want the viewers to be confused?. You know how Time Travels are complicated,only Fanboys or Comic book readers might appreciate the movie,while ordinary viewers might just look confused throughout grin ,,

Loooool. Actually, that type of movie can only happen if a stand-alone Vandal Savage movie is undertaken by the DC universe.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

As for the supergirl and the flash crossover, Greg Berlanti actually thinks a timeline crisis must happen before the universes can be compatible. If I were you, I wouldn't condemn the supergirl trailer because it appears most of the scenes are from the season premiere. I also condemned the season premiere trailer of "The Flash" but adjusted to the series with faith after each episode. From the information you just provided, it would seem a "green lantern" series is in the offing then, maybe sometime in mid-2016?

I could nitpick the supergirl trailer all day long and still won't run outta nitpicking ideas,,the trailer basically sold us the whole plot of the pilot episode(and a bad job at that)and its been hugely criticized. So imagine,let's all say the crossover happenend,,now answer this question,if supergirl gets cancelled on its first season by CBS do you know how vast that would affect the Arrow/Flash universe? How are they gonna explain her absence?
You see those are the type of risks they don't want to get into,they risked it with Flash bcus The Flash is already a bankable character,but Supergirl is an untested project..

As For a Green Lantern series,er don't think so,,I'm pretty sure the inclusion of Hal Jordan in their universe is not to give him his own spin-off show,but to be a major player in the universe...
I'm sure warner bros. Wouldn't greenlit a Green Lantern series(no pun intended)..

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
thank God say i no watch am,s6 shocked
Lol. He reach 7 sef, the film is d o p e, buh people die well well
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Guykhena:

I could nitpick the supergirl trailer all day long and still won't run outta nitpicking ideas,,the trailer basically sold us the whole plot of the pilot episode(and a bad job at that)and its been hugely criticized. So imagine,let's all say the crossover happenend,,now answer this question,if supergirl gets cancelled on its first season by CBS do you know how vast that would affect the Arrow/Flash universe? How are they gonna explain her absence?
You see those are the type of risks they don't want to get into,they risked it with Flash bcus The Flash is already a bankable character,but Supergirl is an untested project..

As For a Green Lantern series,er don't think so,,I'm pretty sure the inclusion of Hal Jordan in their universe is not to give him his own spin-off show,but to be a major player in the universe...
I'm sure warner bros. Wouldn't greenlit a Green Lantern series(no pun intended)..

I read somewhere that the Green Lantern series might not be feasible until after its proposed solo movie in 2020. That's a long time to wait!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

I read somewhere that the Green Lantern series might not be feasible until after its proposed solo movie in 2020. That's a long time to wait!

Ya,due to 2011's huge dump on Green Lantern,I think its logical they're trying to play it safe that long....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
gottoboy:

Lol. He reach 7 sef, the film is d o p e, buh people die well well
real die or play die?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
TonySpike:

not so long . You could time travel .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2015
Lol, this flask people are crazy.... he'll run round the worm hole fast enough to zip thru time back another day with thawne alive?, if thawne never existed? where are his victims? nora, wells, etc.... and Cisco as the vibe.... let's all wait they ate complicating issues for themselves already.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2015
Mackie1:
Lol, this flask people are crazy.... he'll run round the worm hole fast enough to zip thru time back another day with thawne alive?, if thawne never existed? where are his victims? nora, wells, etc.... and Cisco as the vibe.... let's all wait they ate complicating issues for themselves already.
This complication is what made the wormhole unstable thus a time vortex of the very fabric of time and space.
••••Hawk girl scene at the end , though •••• .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
To the Arrow/Flash family
.Joywendy,Tonyspike,Killzone,Jaymaestro,Parrotibaba,Mackie1,Ipledge,Hotdiamond,Nwaobitex,,HumbleBloke,Trigar12,suxxman,mockinJay,Marvelling,Chygoz3,Lexrichie,Michitman,Palmtrick,JuhaBach,e.t.c,,
Pls kindly click the link below(someone really needs your vote) ,by commenting I VOTE TOHPAHZ ,CC: NLjega.

https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final

Its the finals,Thanks smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
^^^^^^
I don't want to sound rude but is it by force to vote?

No offense to the contestants, i wish them the best honestly but you shouldn't compel people to just vote your candidate out of the blue.

Why vote someone i know nothing about and why stress over such that might be manipulated at the end of the day?

Everyone has their priorities what they consider important,necessary, etc

Good luck with your campaign though
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 6:50pm On May 22, 2015
Hey guys, a clean HD version Supergirl pilot (Episode 1) has leaked online and has already been downloaded about 120, 000 times today already. The series is actually scheduled to begin in six months time (October/November), could this be a marketing ploy? I remember "The Flash" pilot was leaked about 3 months before the series even started also.
This Supergirl pilot isn't as bad as the trailer suggests though. ..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 11:08pm On May 22, 2015
TonySpike:
Hey guys, a clean HD version Supergirl pilot (Episode 1) has leaked online and has already been downloaded about 120, 000 times today already. The series is actually scheduled to begin in six months time (October/November), could this be a marketing ploy? I remember "The Flash" pilot was leaked about 3 months before the series even started also.
This Supergirl pilot isn't as bad as the trailer suggests though. ..
If this is true, then pre-air season is hopefully open, mama needs a new fix. **fingers crossed**
joywendy:
^^^^^^
I don't want to sound rude but is it by force to vote?
No offense to the contestants, i wish them the best honestly but you shouldn't compel people to just vote your candidate out of the blue.
Why vote someone i know nothing about and why stress over such that might be manipulated at the end of the day?
Everyone has their priorities what they consider important,necessary, etc
Good luck with your campaign though
I've ignored this, someone did make a mistake to post one of these nonsense in my section, my finger pressed the hide button so fast, my brain is still confused whether it actually happened. I've never voted in these contests, and I don't intend to start now, but good luck to them.

UPDATE: This is not a drill, the Supergirl pilot has been leaked, now could someone leak Lucifer? Words I never thought I would ever say...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 9:32am On May 23, 2015
cao:

If this is true, then pre-air season is hopefully open, mama needs a new fix. **fingers crossed**

I've ignored this, someone did make a mistake to post one of these nonsense in my section, my finger pressed the hide button so fast, my brain is still confused whether it actually happened. I've never voted in these contests, and I don't intend to start now, but good luck to them.

UPDATE: This is not a drill, the Supergirl pilot has been leaked, now could someone leak Lucifer? Words I never thought I would ever say...
lol. .certainly , Lucifer would be leaked soon and all hell shall break loose.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:06am On May 23, 2015
cao:

I guess these leaks are promotional marketing strategies. The Flash suffered the same fate last year too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.