Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373691 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guykhena:
Lol,I meant for his death not the series per se.Its gonna be a limited 10 episode arc,the project is set to begin next year,but no premier date yet ,probably summer next year...
But I sincerely hope they give a decent reason for the comeback of Michael Scofield and not some hogwash(Sara type of level) ish.

That's cool.. I can't wait for it.. one of the best TV shows in the 21st century is coming back... I've missed T-bag & Sucre.

That Sara own is better sef... the worst is the resurrection of Lex Luthor in smallville... the writers were so confused...

I'm seeing so many suggestions by fans on how to explain Scofield's return on Reddit & YouTube, but so far none is making sense... let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

That's cool.. I can't wait for it.. one of the best TV shows in the 21st century is coming back... I've missed T-bag & Sucre.

That Sara own is better sef... the worst is the resurrection of Lex Luthor in smallville... the writers were so confused...

I'm seeing so many suggestions by fans on how to explain Scofield's return on Reddit & YouTube, but so far none is making sense. ... let's keep our fingers crossed

^^hehe grin ,the executives actually promised that Michael's return would be so brilliant...
But if fan theories are apparently not hitting the right mark,then my expectation for the series is as of now 4.5/10.
But it should have just ended there,or let someone else take the lead not Michael,I mean you have interesting characters that you can explore in that world.
I just don't want it coming out forced,cus I'll just lose interest quickly.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
What to expect from tomorrow's episode... This is how flash will be saving the day from now on ✔

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
nani667:
What to expect from tomorrow's episode... This is how flash will be saving the day from now on ✔
lmao. Seriously?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by merizy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm seeing so many suggestions by fans on how to explain Scofield's return on Reddit & YouTube, but so far none is making sense... let's keep our fingers crossed

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
nani667:

Your wickedness shasha grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by petiteee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Oliver Queen's gear/suit needs to be adjusted asap..the armless sucks..

How is it possible to have 2 black canaries? Laurel has to die...bringing Sara back was a dumb move

Where is Roy Harper?

Where Is Slade Wilson?

Ray Palmer sucks

Why are the nauseating flashbacks reiterated every 5 minutes

Damien Dark is too boring & predictable

Team_Bring_Back_Ra'sAlGhul
I don't knw who is more annoying btw laural and Ray palmer! The only part I can't stop watching is OLICITY part! And hey, felicity's mother ain't bad at all!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
petiteee:
I don't knw who is more annoying btw laural and Ray palmer! The only part I can't stop watching is OLICITY part! And hey, felicity's mother ain't bad at all!

I prefer laurel to Felicity jare... The Blondie tries so hard to be funny. .

Ray Palmer sometimes acts like an overgrown rich baby

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Laurel?? Nyama!! **Spits**

Laurel for me has to be the most annoying character in Arrow

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
I like the character of Ray palmer and Laurel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by petiteee(f): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

prefer laurel to felicity ke? Sounds weird!

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
petiteee:
prefer laurel to felicity ke? Sounds weird!

why? I just don't like when Felicity starts with those her annoying prattling...she forces herself to be comical, & due to the fact that it is not natural- it's sounds wack
do you watch flash? don't you see how Cisco Ramen emanates priceless epigrammatic & deadpan humor with relative ease?

AdeLaNa1:
Laurel?? Nyama!! **Spits**

Laurel for me has to be the most annoying character in Arrow

mine is Felicity..followed by that her gay colleague- Curtis Holt....why don't you like laurel?

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't understand the Laurel hate, maybe folks just hate the actress, they hated her character on Supernatural. Although in the case of Supernatural, folks hated the Ruby character (as played by all the actresses).

The hate folks have for Laurel makes no sense, they were complaining that she resurrected Sara and kept Sara a secret. Excuse you, Oliver has been the secret keeper since the dawn of time, plus he also resurrected Thea. Remember season 1 Oliver AKA stone cold killer. Papa Lance acting all righteous, he kept secrets from Laurel too, Laurel develops an addiction problem thanks to shtako she went through, everybody pounces on her. Papa Lance falls off the wagon, while on his high horse, he expects understanding. Y'all need to chill, and take three steps back. I'm not saying that Laurel hasn't made mistakes, but y'all need to calm the hell down. Last time I checked, Laurel is not a killer or a serial killer or a reformed killer or resurrected killer or a resurrected former junkie turned killer against her wishes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

but she was a nervous wreck & a drunk - she equally over-relied on anti-depressants, & almost got jailed for DUI

I think the hate for laurel stems from the fact that she acts all weak sometimes... plus the martial art choreographer needs to dedicate time to helping laurel with her stunts- just like i told guykhena..
She doesn't seem convincing enough or pass off as someone capable of defending herself whenever she dons that Black Canary suit- so it seems riduculous .... I've watched a lot of Wing-Chun vids & tutorials on youtube & seen a lot of IP MAN, so I can boldly say laurel's fighting moves are horrible..the director needs to focus on that, as a lot of fans are complaining about it...

besides that I don't have a problem with laurel....do you watch Agent of Shield- if you do - compare Melinda May or Bobby Morse's fighting technique to Laurel..
The original BAMF, Melinda May, abeg that one & Bobbi na pro now. The MCU owns it with their fight scenes whether na stunt double or the actors, they're always flawless. The first time you saw Black Widow take down Happy in Iron Man 2, you believed it. Maybe, they should have used the Peggy Carter approach with Laurel, she might not use martial arts, but the woman is a brawler & you can believe she can throw and take a punch. Peggy's fighting style is brutal.

Plus, Laurel is only human, she is/was supposed to be a flawed character, but folks find it okay for all the other characters to be flawed, except Laurel.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
cao:

The original BAMF, Melinda May, abeg that one & Bobbi na pro now. The MCU owns it with their fight scenes whether na stunt double or the actors, they're always flawless. The first time you saw Black Widow take down Happy in Iron Man 2, you believed it. Maybe, they should have used the Peggy Carter approach with Laurel, she might not use martial arts, but the woman is a brawler & you can believe she can throw and take a punch. Peggy's fighting style is brutal.

Plus, Laurel is only human, she is/was supposed to be a flawed character, but folks find it okay for all the other characters to be flawed, except Laurel.

anti-spambot banned me for 1 hour...
yeah... peggy carter is badass...you are right- they should have made use of MMA-mixed martial arts...wing-chun is too stiff & unrealistic..

@underlined...scarlett johanssen kills it every time.. if there was a magnum opus in fighting scenes- then that part where she was tied up while interrogating those russian mobsters in Iron man 1 was chef d'oeuvre

I just dey feel that melinda....she was the one that voiced Mulan- even at 51, her body remains as flexible as that of a chinese gymnast..

as for that last part of your message- laurel is currently the weakest link in TeamArrow- she's seems like the delicate egg everyone is always protecting..
even small Thea that was born yesterday would easily have her taken to the cleaners in hand-to-hand combat grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

anti-spambot banned me for 1 hour...
yeah... peggy carter is badass...you are right- they should have made use of MMA-mixed martial arts...wing-chun is too stiff & unrealistic..

@underlined...scarlett johanssen kills it every time.. if there was a magnum opus in fighting scenes- then that part where she was tied up while interrogating those russian mobsters in Iron man 1 was chef d'oeuvre

I just dey feel that melinda....she was the one that voiced Mulan- even at 51, her body remains as flexible as that of a chinese gymnast..

as for that last part of your message- laurel is currently the weakest link in TeamArrow- she's seems like the delicate egg everyone is always protecting..
even small Thea that was born yesterday would easily have her taken to the cleaners in hand-to-hand combat grin

Dude, that was Avengers not IM1. That's also one of my favourite BW scenes. The weakest link physically in Team Arrow is Felicity, girl can't even shoot straight with her eyes open. Thea was trained by Malcolm* nonstop and is also fuelled by some bloodlust, Oliver had 5 years to hone his skills from various sources, Sara was trained by the League of Assassins, Diggle is military trained, Laurel was trained by a former boxer, got self defence lessons from her father and Nyssa trained her, but was still slightly easy on her. Of course, she's the weakest on the physical front of Team Arrow, only better than Felicity (& Ray & her father, if we're adding associates).
*Malcolm might be an a-hole, but he's one thorough a-hole.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
cao:

Dude, that was Avengers not IM1. That's also one of my favourite BW scenes. The weakest link physically in Team Arrow is Felicity, girl can't even shoot straight with her eyes open. Thea was trained by Malcolm* nonstop and is also fuelled by some bloodlust, Oliver had 5 years to hone his skills from various sources, Sara was trained by the League of Assassins, Diggle is military trained, Laurel was trained by a former boxer, got self defence lessons from her father and Nyssa trained her, but was still slightly easy on her. Of course, she's the weakest on the physical front of Team Arrow, only better than Felicity (& Ray & her father, if we're adding associates).
*Malcolm might be an a-hole, but he's one thorough a-hole.

my bad..I confuse Iron man with avengers.....

Felcity handles the tech aspect of their operation..she's not a field agent/soldier so she can't be rated with the others....
notwithstanding, she can easily create a variety of sophisticated weapons that would obliterate every member of team_arrow with ease....it's brains over muscle remember? laurel is the weakest link to me...I still love her though
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

embarassed leave my Laurel alone...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

my bad..I confuse Iron man with avengers.....

Felcity handles the tech aspect of their operation..she's not a field agent/soldier so she can't be rated with the others....
notwithstanding, she can easily create a variety of sophisticated weapons that would obliterate every member of team_arrow with ease....it's brains over muscle remember? laurel is the weakest link to me...I still love her though

Hence why I specifically said physically...Anywho, I really don't understand the hate folks have for her.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Darey00(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
I actually liked Felicity in Seasons 1 and 2 when she was nursing a huge crush on Oliver. Her babblings were really funny then. But now,she don bold finish...just dey talk to Oliver anyhow. Thats why i want The Flash writers to take it easy with with Barry and Patty.. They remind me of the days when Oliver would go to felicity with crappy lies lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Darey00:
I actually liked Felicity in Seasons 1 and 2 when she was nursing a huge crush on Oliver. Her babblings were really funny then. But now,she don bold finish...just dey talk to Oliver anyhow. Thats why i want The Flash writers to take it easy with with Barry and Patty.. They remind me of the days when Oliver would go to felicity with crappy lies lol
The thing with Barry & Patty is they're a good fit, but I keep waiting for Iris & Barry to happen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Darey00(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
cao:

The thing with Barry & Patty is they're a good fit, but I keep waiting for Iris & Barry to happen.
Nah....im rooting for Patty.. Even b4 she came into d picture i neva liked Iris

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joshuamoses101(m): 1:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Darey00:

Nah....im rooting for Patty.. Even b4 she came into d picture i neva liked Iris
neither did I just like I hated elena with damon
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Who is Zoom ? Check this site to know the possible characters that are zoom http://www.naijakick.com/who-is-zoom-possible-zoom-candidates/

1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2015
killzone:
Who is Zoom ? Check this site to know the possible characters that are zoom http://www.naijakick.com/who-is-zoom-possible-zoom-candidates/

I am zoom tongue cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
coollabman:

I am zoom tongue cool
then go and finish off Barry

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
killzone:
then go and finish off Barry
grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin
heroes die
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guykhena:
embarassed leave my Laurel alone...

grin have you seen the new Gotham episode?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

grin have you seen the new Gotham episode?
Hell ya cheesy ,damn the darkness looming of Gordon,the dude have no joy.
You recall when that Mexican cannibal told Jim he was coming up-stairs that Jim shouldn't run?his reply was flawless, "I won't,infact, I'm coming down" grin . Jim the only nigga I know who runs towards danger.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guykhena:
Hell ya cheesy ,damn the darkness looming of Gordon,the dude have no joy.
You recall when that Mexican cannibal told Jim he was coming up-stairs that Jim shouldn't run?his reply was flawless, "I won't,infact, I'm coming down" grin . Jim the only nigga I know who runs towards danger.

lol....lot of quotables in the episode - the most hilarious part was when Alfred told Bruce he had paid off the taxi he intended to use to go sneak out to see his blonde girlfriend..Bruce's reaction was priceless grin

didn't you see Penguin & The Riddler's new found partnership...shyte just got real...2 cold-blooded psychopaths on the loose & working together means doomsday for Gotham

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.