Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373260 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
ultron:

hmmmmm.i think dc is getting ahead of marvel....
in movies,
and also in tv series....

obviously a comic geek's opinion, if you want enthralling and epic series, daredevil and agent carter far outstrip arrow and flash though the latter may be more entertaining to some people.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

we are of like mind bro, civil war trump dawn of justice.
Jaymaestro:
soon , comic based series and movies will saturate the market , and we will be left with rehashed plots , plot devices and clichés be it Marvel or DC . However , I find dark comic movies intriguing and matured but boring – comics shouldn't be boring.
BraniacX:

perhaps. but 2016 is the beginning of the of new things for DC. Don't underestimate Dawn of Justice
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
perhaps. but 2016 is the beginning of the of new things for DC. Don't underestimate Dawn of Justice

no am not underestimating dawn of justice bro, am just saying civil war will be a better and more mature story than dawn of justice and you know it too, as a multiverse fan, I find it unbelievably annoying that an unrestrained supes can't obliterate Batman when he would've have made mincemeat out of anyone else and that portrays D.C's double standards when it comes to Batman, they love making him far much more than he actually is especially when marvel toned down some supes like Thor and hulk.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

until civil war go flop!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

no am not underestimating dawn of justice bro, am just saying civil war will be a better and more mature story than dawn of justice and you know it too, as a multiverse fan, I find it unbelievably annoying that an unrestrained supes can't obliterate Batman when he would've have made mincemeat out of anyone else and that portrays D.C's double standards when it comes to Batman, they love making him far much more than he actually is especially when marvel toned down some supes like Thor and hulk.
don't forget this is batman(even more deadly), he must have something that levels the playing field most likely kryptonite
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
don't forget this is batman(even more deadly), he must have something that levels the playing field most likely kryptonite

and how many of supermans enemies have wielded kryptonite to no avail? undecided besides supes doesn't need to come near Batman (kryptonite effect range) to destroy him, the kryptonite theory won't fly here, D.C just loves overhyping the Batman character
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
coollabman:

until civil war go flop!

how?

my brother [size=20]How?[/size]

[size=30]HOW?[/size] Makawhy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

how?

my brother [size=20]How?[/size]

[size=30]HOW?[/size] Makawhy

just wait and see...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
coollabman:

just wait and see...
okay oh!
lukman mode activated
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
coollabman:

just wait and see...
okay oh!
lukman mode activated
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

okay oh!
lukman mode activated

grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

and how many of supermans enemies have wielded kryptonite to no avail? undecided besides supes doesn't need to come near Batman (kryptonite effect range) to destroy him, the kryptonite theory won't fly here, D.C just loves overhyping the Batman character
True bt Batman has a secrecy weapon according to Zack Synder
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
True bt Batman has a secrecy weapon according to Zack Synder

oh really? undecided

spare me please, i don't need another lame excuse as to why D.C thinks Batman should or could be able to stand up to supes in a million lifetimes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

oh really? undecided

spare me please, i don't need another lame excuse as to why D.C thinks Batman should or could be able to stand up to supes in a million lifetimes
You don't give the bat enough credit, his lack of power doesn't make him weal, its what makes him strong
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
You don't give the bat enough credit, his lack of power doesn't make him weal, its what makes him strong
tell me, how would bat fare against superman like characters in marvel like Thor, hulk e.t.c lets tone it down, how would he fare against captain America and Iron man? it is only in the D.C universe that Batman's humanity is considered a combat asset and most annoyingly when pitched against superman, the theory just doesn't fly.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

tell me, how would bat fare against superman like characters in marvel like Thor, hulk e.t.c lets tone it down, how would he fare against captain America and Iron man? it is only in the D.C universe that Batman's humanity is considered a combat asset and most annoyingly when pitched against superman, the theory just doesn't fly.
can you tell me how many humans are smarter than batman? In Jla tower of babel, he had plans to take out the whole justice league, plans that worked perfectly when adopted by vandal savage
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Someone saying civil war will flop #lmfao is it dawn of justice that will beat it. For your information civil war trailer has more than 60 million views. Dawn of justice has not even each half and they have so many trailers. The only DC movie am looking forward to this year is suicide squad. Dawn of justice my foot
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
BraniacX:

Batman would immediately use a knockout dart on Bruce Banner before he could turn into The Hulk. Iron Man’s suit would then be hacked, followed by The Vision being taken out with an EMP (electromagnetic pulse). Thor would be taken out by getting "Batwing’d into a building and then glued down with polymer." After quickly KO’ing Black Widow and Hawkeye, Batman’s last opponent would be Captain America, who Landis does admit would be a challenge, but Batman would defeat him in the end.

This is not my words it's what a twitter user said would happen

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
Someone saying civil war will flop #lmfao is it dawn of justice that will beat it. For your information civil war trailer has more than 60 million views. Dawn of justice has not even each half and they have so many trailers. The only DC movie am looking forward to this year is suicide squad. Dawn of justice my foot
Brosssss which kain lie be dat, im not into dis arguement but d 1st dawn of justice trailer uploaded 6 months ago has more dan 60 million views.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Brosssss which kain lie be dat, im not into dis arguement but d 1st dawn of justice trailer uploaded 6 months ago has more dan 60 million views.
bring your proof,let me bring mine

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
The comic con BvS sneak trailer had close to 60 million views. Heck, it ranked as the second best trailer after Star Wars in 2015. There is no need to argue about this, just check YouTube.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
TonySpike:

The comic con BvS sneak trailer had close to 60 million views. Heck, it ranked as the second best trailer after Star Wars in 2015. There is no need to argue about this, just check YouTube.
you said close not up to. Can you see, don't know why you guys are hyped about time movie something we already know too much about. Superman fights batman, doomsday emerges wonder woman joins. Then another threat comes in. Still waiting for proof of the trailer views tho
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
you said close not up to. Can you see, don't know why you guys are hyped about time movie something we already know too much about. Superman fights batman, doomsday emerges wonder woman joins. Then another threat comes in. Still waiting for proof of the trailer views tho

As at this moment, your Cap 3: Civil war has just 45 million views on YouTube on Jimmy Kimmel channel, BvS comic con trailer has 60 million views on Warner bros channel, BvS trailer 2 released in December has close to 45 Million views from multiple YouTube channels including Jimmy Kimmel & Warner bros. I don't have to start giving you links. Check YouTube yourself to verify it.

What do you know about BvS apart from what the trailer showed you. I can as well argue that CW: civil war has the same storyline, Cap and Iron Man will fight because of one useless 470 pages Sokovia accord until a new threat arrives. Isn't that the same storyline? You Marvel boys should just relax and see how proper superhero films are done...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
Batman would immediately use a knockout dart on Bruce Banner before he could turn into The Hulk. Iron Man’s suit would then be hacked, followed by The Vision being taken out with an EMP (electromagnetic pulse). Thor would be taken out by getting "Batwing’d into a building and then glued down with polymer." After quickly KO’ing Black Widow and Hawkeye, Batman’s last opponent would be Captain America, who Landis does admit would be a challenge, but Batman would defeat him in the end.

This is not my words it's what a twitter user said would happen
knockout dart on Bruce? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin wouldn't that parasympathetically transform him into a version of the hulk with less control ? hack jarvis? what a pipe dream, hack a self aware A.I? why hasn't Bruce Wayne hacked braniac then? ultron, marvels version of D.C's braniac was created by the same intelligence that created jarvis whom you're dismissively saying batboy's gonna hack like some stroll in the park, iron man has got more genius in his little finger than 10 Bruce Wayne's put together, quote me anytime. pitting Batman against vision, what a joke undecided as in pitting Batman against the wielder of an infinity gem, the mind gem at that? maybe he should just hack batty boy's mind and have him destroy himself and yes, the mind gem was the only sentience powerful and sophisticated enough to hack jarvis not your batty joke of a man. and Thor, I wouldn't dignify you with a response save that even your superman will get whacked by mjolnir! I would only pit Batman against black widow, and he will loose to the assassin. maybe I should post this on my Twitter handle and have you quote me too.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
can you tell me how many humans are smarter than batman? In Jla tower of babel, he had plans to take out the whole justice league, plans that worked perfectly when adopted by vandal savage

I have heard that argument from a more impressive debater than you (no insults intended) and it doesn't still sail, you are saying on the spur of the moment, if pitted against a raging hulk or battle crazed Thor he would blow a whistle, ask for time out, retire to his batcave, whip out the neutralizing plan, gather the needed equipment go out and neutralize them right? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin very funny, it might happen in D.C universe though, but only because their script writers keep on hyping Batman beyond his abilities.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
killzone:
By the way CW 60million+ views is from different social platforms/channels not just one, do you want to start calculating how many views BvS has from other platforms/channels, personally i dont see why u all are turning this into an argument lets wait nd see both movies.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Case Closed! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

By the way CW 60million+ views is from different social platforms/channels not just one, do you want to start calculating how many views BvS has from other platforms/channels, personally i dont see why u all are turning this into an argument lets wait nd see both movies.
oga we are talking about one trailer, you know the funny part civil war did the 60 million in a day, bvs don't know how long it took them. Let's wait till box March and see, arguing about a movie that hasn't even come out sounds absurd. If man won't kill God the devil will do it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:38am On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:
knockout dart on Bruce? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin wouldn't that parasympathetically transform him into a version of the hulk with less control ? hack jarvis? what a pipe dream, hack a self aware A.I? why hasn't Bruce Wayne hacked braniac then? ultron, marvels version of D.C's braniac was created by the same intelligence that created jarvis whom you're dismissively saying batboy's gonna hack like some stroll in the park, iron man has got more genius in his little finger than 10 Bruce Wayne's put together, quote me anytime. pitting Batman against vision, what a joke undecided as in pitting Batman against the wielder of an infinity gem, the mind gem at that? maybe he should just hack batty boy's mind and have him destroy himself and yes, the mind gem was the only sentience powerful and sophisticated enough to hack jarvis not your batty joke of a man. and Thor, I wouldn't dignify you with a response save that even your superman will get whacked by mjolnir! I would only pit Batman against black widow, and he will loose to the assassin. maybe I should post this on my Twitter handle and have you quote me too.
lolll am just showing you what he said, I was quite baffled my self, it sounded so bogus. Mind you am more of a Marvel than DC. But I love both tho
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2016
TonySpike:

As at this moment, your Cap 3: Civil war has just 45 million views on YouTube on Jimmy Kimmel channel, BvS comic con trailer has 60 million views on Warner bros channel, BvS trailer 2 released in December has close to 45 Million views from multiple YouTube channels including Jimmy Kimmel & Warner bros. I don't have to start giving you links. Check YouTube yourself to verify it.

What do you know about BvS apart from what the trailer showed you. I can as well argue that CW: civil war has the same storyline, Cap and Iron Man will fight because of one useless 470 pages Sokovia accord until a new threat arrives. Isn't that the same storyline? You Marvel boys should just relax and see how proper superhero films are done...
let's wait till March and may and see, who does better in box office, will it be the bat of Gotham and son of krypton or God's righteous mean (as called by ultron) or the tech mongol Who's ego is bigger than his head
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2016
killzone:
let's wait till March and may and see, who does better in box office, will it be the bat of Gotham and son of krypton or God's righteous mean (as called by ultron) or the tech mongol Who's ego is bigger than his head
That settles it! Let me assume this is a truce so that we can put these arguments to rest.

In some other news, BvS has been predicted to make about $158 million on its opening weekend. If things go well, BvS is expected to earn a total of $1.5 billion. Let's hope the social media won't shoot it down because this movie is so hyped. Marvel fans, why isn't CW: civil war not being publicised well? Is Marvel being stingy or what?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
TonySpike:

That settles it! Let me assume this is a truce so that we can put these arguments to rest.

In some other news, BvS has been predicted to make about $158 million on its opening weekend. If things go well, BvS is expected to earn a total of $1.5 billion. Let's hope the social media won't shoot it down because this movie is so hyped. Marvel fans, why isn't CW: civil war not being publicised well? Is Marvel being stingy or what?
one thing I will warn you about movies, don't trust box office prediction, nobody guessed furious 7 and jurassic Park will gross that much, or transformers 4 age of extinction. They all thought movies like age of ultron which didn't even teach 1.5 billion that's one thing that will tell you. And you said a truce let's end this petty argument and enjoy the great movies this studio offer us. We are going to have the greatest gladiator match in the history of mankind

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.