Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373862 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
The fastest man meets girl of steel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
The fastest man meets girl of steel
All thanks to Zoom, Flash is number 2
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by petiteee(f): 6:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Thk the recent episode of ARROW was beta than oda episodes since the beginning of the year, I love the ROY part cheesy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2016
petiteee:
Thk the recent episode of ARROW was beta than oda episodes since the beginning of the year, I love the ROY part cheesy
You think so?
Why can't they just contact Constantine to save Thea.
I must be getting something wrong.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Did anyone see Supergirl in the time stream as Flash was travelling with Dr Well and Cisco to Earth-2 in yesterday's Flash episode?

It was beautiful to behold, Flash is crossing over into Supergirl!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
..... Ronnie keeps dying every time it's so damn annoying. Still, this episode is the best since season 1 finale. Everyone killed it especially those with the doppelgangers. Can't wait for Arrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Tummyyoung: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
solomonbrown64:
..... Ronnie keeps dying every time it's so damn annoying. Still, this episode is the best since season 1 finale. Everyone killed it especially those with the doppelgangers. Can't wait for Arrow.
so y ere wtchn rrow,wen we need mre update abi?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tummyyoung:
so y ere wtchn rrow,wen we need mre update abi?
Lmao..... Woh, dear fimile jawe, I already said tomorrow..... And it's almost here.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Tummyyoung: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lmao..... Woh, dear fimile jawe, I already said tomorrow..... And it's almost here.
i jes cant wait

sha dnt post late tomao#gudnyt
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tummyyoung:
i jes cant wait
sha dnt post late tomao#gudnyt
.. Yeah, night.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Just watched Arrow, thunder needs to fire Oliver and Nyssa. In fact, I am rooting for Malcolm.

Stupid ass show!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 3:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Scratch that, Team Arrow.
Malcolm has gone too far.
Feeling for William sha.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Pls how do you guys watch the show live. I can't find cw on my dstv.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
joseph214:
if you have an android you can watch it on mobdro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think d peson in the grave will be william's mother..and very soon oliver will soon realize that letting malcolm live was a huge mistake when everybody him to kill malcolm.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
joseph214:
I use Xfinity.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Elparaiso:
I use Xfinity.

how much data does it consume?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
coollabman:

It's for my TV tho.
I pay every month.
Mostly in the USA, I think.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joshuamoses101(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
So no more league of assassin's, this is nonsense real shit
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2016
the last episode of the Flash was really nice. can't wait for the next episode to be released.
but there is something I noticed in that episode. why was it that the meta human watch was not able to detect that Barry has powers? cause I just can't understand.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2016
Gmajor:
the last episode of the Flash was really nice. can't wait for the next episode to be released.
but there is something I noticed in that episode. why was it that the meta human watch was not able to detect that Barry has powers? cause I just can't understand.

it only detects those from earth two (probably)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
if you have an android you can watch it on mobdro
What time?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2016
joseph214:
What time?
the normal time
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
the normal time

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
coollabman:

about 100-120 depending on network stability
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Gmajor:
But Iris's own detected naa.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2016
coollabman:

it only detects those from earth two (probably)

yet when Dr wells first came from earth 2 he was able to detect Barry and Cisco. how come?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

But Iris's own detected naa.

her own only bleeped when the other two meta humans walked in not before that
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
the normal time
What I mean is like Arrow is 8pm eastern time so I have to watch it live at 2am ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fweshyboi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gmajor:

her own only bleeped when the other two meta humans walked in not before that

it detected him... I can remember vividly iris telling Barry that her watch was detecting him as a metal human
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by StefanSalvatore: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Oliver is really an idiot, he has gone really soft. I prefer oliver of season 1 2 dis version of oliver dat is now full of sh!t. U should av jst killed malcom than getting his hand amputated. E will hit u hard 4 wat u did 2 him dat u wnt c it coming. Fool.

I'm definitely now team dhark nd malcom cuz anytin dat now befalls oliver n his team e should knw dat e was d one who started it.

As 4 dat b!tch called Laurel, d show runners should jst kill her cast off cuz i so much hate her. She's jst so boring, any small tin she'll jst b screaming undecided, it's not evn her mouth dat is making d noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.