Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373771 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
These Olicity people don come again oooo

I'll personally support the sister brother thingy. Any thing other than that, I'm gunning Darabont's äss angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kslib:
You go convince tire! No doubt, i like felicity alot, but i still prefer olirel to calamity--- oops i meant olicity grin .

She is my second most preferred candidate for oliver closely befind laurel..

Erm, bella, welcome to nairaland! But you sound very very familiar sha grin..
sup ....... those who ship Oliver /laurel don't call it olirel they call it lauriver ...btwn I don't ship cuz there isn't any love triangle... I hated vampire diary cuz of that... any body seen tonight's episode? but it's like you guys haven't seen any of comic book....try and do it's online you'll understand Oliver and laurel Very well
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Well the way Sara and her dad met again wasn't what i expected. I expected it to be more dramatic.
Laurel is still as confused as always. She still doesn't know what she wants.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded, correct guy!! You sabi better thing!

Felicity should go for that guy with one red robotic eye. What's that his name again sef "DEAD SHOT" grin grin.. They will make a great couple!!

Lol. Make I catch you. Dead shot ko, Alive shot ni. Thank God say Oliver don kill am. cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Make I catch you. Dead shot ko, Alive shot ni. Thank God say Oliver don kill am. cheesy
he isn't dead o.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Swiftboy(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Una get time to dey follow the film on weekly basis! I prefar to watch it at stretch!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2013
chygoz3:
he isn't dead o.

Huh, how so?shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sunglow: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nomski0: How did i miss a thread like this

Season One

I loved the pilot episode ''My name is Oliver Queen" Stephen has sex-on-wood voice.....amazing!
For the first half, i loved Moira Queen, but her daughter needs to open her mouth when speaking.
Laurel is just plain annoying......i hated that Tommy died to save her, and she lacks acting chemistry with Oliver. If they want them to be an item, they'd have to work harder at creating steaming scenes for them.

I love Diggle, he's the perfect sidekick....professional and friendly. He needs to hook up with his bro's girl Asap.

Detective Lance.....for some reason, he annoys me, he's too conclusive and tight, he needs to loosen up

My favourite character has got to be Felicity Smoak!
She makes me wanna wear glasses! Her comments are witty and funny and i love it when she blabbles.
Has anyone noticed the chemistry between her and Oliver. #perfect couple.
Laurel should stay away from Oliver anyways.
I cant wait for season 2!
Arrow all the way.
I agree with you that there's chemistry between Oliver and felicity. And she is my best character ever,followed by diggle then Oliver.pls were can I get season 2

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by telda: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
felicity was supposed to appear in only one scene with oliver in season 1 but majority of the viewers fell in love with her even rumour has it that the big man himself, Nolan called cw and requested that they bring her back and now she is a series regular. The intelligent blonde it tech has smoaked her way to the top and into the heart of viewers and the fact that she has been the only one capable of making oliver smile genuinely since the series started isn't really helping the lauriver storyline as almost everyone is rooting for an olicity end game myself included and am pretty sure that was not what the writers had in mind at the beginning of the series.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Fear not my friends for Olicity is real. The latest episode is a testimony to that.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2013
AdannayaBella: Fear not my friends for Olicity is real. The latest episode is a testimony to that.
grin grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by telda: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2013
AdannayaBella: Fear not my friends for Olicity is real. The latest episode is a testimony to that.
yeah it's definitely coming but it is going to be some serious slow burn.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gengen118: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2013

Yes, am so rooting for olicity. I love dem both. They remind me of chloe and oliver queen in smallville. That is y am very much convinced dat there will b olicity..

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
undecided angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
"Two things will happen::: you will tell me everything i need to know and then i will kill you" OR "I will toture you until you tell me everything i want to know, and then i will kill you".... grin

kai!!--- some people bad sha!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
"You shot at a client Andy was protecting"..

Dead shot----- "I dont miss"... grin

If only dead shot will help me in taking down the olicity fans?!! sad

Dont be scared already folks, i was just kidding! wink .. You guys will live! cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib: "You shot at a client Andy was protecting"..

Dead shot----- "I dont miss"... grin

If only dead shot will help me in taking down the olicity fans?!! sad

Dont be scared already folks, i was just kidding! wink .. You guys will live! cool

Dead shot is actually on our side. tongue.

OLICITY ROCKS Its the best city in Arrow.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
joeydozzy:

You must be one angry person offline. tongue tongue tongue. #olicity rocks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0:

You watched the last episode shey?
Olicity fans who watched it be like " embarassed cry cry what happens in Russia stays in Russia cry cry"

grin tongue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: You must be one angry person offline. tongue tongue tongue. #olicity rocks

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh, how so?shocked
Guess you've seen proof of that from episode 6.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oh yeeeaaahhhhh. olicity is gonna happen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib:
You watched the last episode shey?
Olicity fans who watched it be like " embarassed cry cry what happens in Russia stays in Russia cry cry"

grin tongue
Alright, I didnt want to say anything but that last episode was a little dull, but in a good way.

There were lots of character developments around. First OLICITY. I love how Isabel assumed Felicity was with Ollie, it meant she (unlike youtongue) felt the attraction/energy.

I also think she's an i.diot for sleeping with Ollie, not every single girl in the series must sleep with him. They should learn to resist him.angry

And didnt you hear what Ollie said after Felicity caught him in bed with Isabel? He cant have a serious relationship because of him Night Shift. It means, Olicity would have happened if not for Arrow.
Now we know he knows about her crush, I dont see him putting it behind him for long.

Btw, 'What happens in Russia isnt gonna stay there' tongue Ollie will use Isabel to pass time. Besides I think she's related to this HIVE. He could get info from her and still bed her#perfect bad boy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
joeydozzy:

angry angry angry angry angry
Will it kill you to communicate in English? angry

You're abusing emoticonsangry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
The makeup artist who successfully made Slade's face looked like a decomposing matter should be handed an award. I couldn't even watch his scene with a straight face, the nastiness was too much.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
AdannayaBella: The makeup artist who successfully made Slade's face looked like a decomposing matter should be handed an award. I couldn't even watch his scene with a straight face, the nastiness was too much.
And to imagine Shado snuggled him! If it wasnt so disgusting, it'd have looked romantic.smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nomski0: Alright, I didnt want to say anything but that last episode was a little dull, but in a good way.

There were lots of character developments around. First OLICITY. I love how Isabel assumed Felicity was with Ollie, it meant she (unlike youtongue) felt the attraction/energy.

I also think she's an i.diot for sleeping with Ollie, not every single girl in the series must sleep with him. They should learn to resist him.angry

And didnt you hear what Ollie said after Felicity caught him in bed with Isabel? He cant have a serious relationship because of him Night Shift. It means, Olicity would have happened if not for Arrow.
Now we know he knows about her crush, I dont see him putting it behind him for long.

Btw, 'What happens in Russia isnt gonna stay there' tongue Ollie will use Isabel to pass time. Besides I think she's related to this HIVE. He could get info from her and still bed her#perfect bad boy.
Hmmn, I never said there wasnt any attraction bw Ollie and Feli, all i said was it wont work cos its too technical or my liking. Ollie needs someone who is good with showing emotions, affection and all that romance ish and so does Felicity. Even if Olicity happens, it'll look kinda forced and not that romantic to me cos both felicity and Oliver are kinda almost thesame when it comes to expressing themselves .. I dont just know how to explain it sef BUT i see it!!

I knew you guys will definitely twist what Oliver said in that scene to quench your thirst for Olicity.. Well, Oliver also more than cares for Laurel ALOT-------- i can also twist it to suit Lauriver!! tongue grin grin

I also dont like that terminator chic(Isabelle) !! I forsee her developing feeling for Oliver.. Felicity go hurt tire!! grin grin
Eyaah but I genuinely felt sorry for Felicity when Isabelle came out of Oliie's room in russia and also the scene where Oliver said that thing about not being with someone he cares for cos of his job!!

Too bad that felicity has to be the one suffering and hurting inside all cos the Olicity fans have decided to use her as a burnt offering in their quest for calamity(Olicity).. cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
^^^^^

What do you mean by Felicity doesnt know how to show her emotions?shocked. I'm even mad at her for giving away too much sometimes. She babbles, she checks out Ollie when he's shirtless and working out(so hot!) and did you see her expression when Isabel exited Ollie's room?

I suspect Digg even knows about her harmless crush, she'd bad at hiding emotions. And when she manages to hid it, she babbles it out.

And yes he cares for Laurel.....they've got a terrible history so he isnt going to abandon her.undecided Lauriver sounds so awful grin

Isabel wont fall for Ollie. She's using him for info, I strongly believe she could be queen Bee of the HIVE.
I'm just happy the writers know that 90% of Arrow fans need the Olicity magic.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
By show emotions i mean when they eventually get into a relationship. Look at Roy and Thea---- There is a way she expresses the way she loves him, how she behaves around him-- its kinda soft and romantic, it looks like a boy to girl relationship..

Felicity is girly, yes!! She is cute and knows how to act soft BUT the thing is, she is just too technical in a way-- there is a way she differs from babes like laurel and Thea..

Felicity's(ies) relationship will only look cute if she has it with a guy who isnt tough like Oliver. There has to be balance. Look, if Oliver was just a rich pretty boy and wasn't The green Arrow, he and felicity would look very cute together.. Hot IT girl and Rich boy BUT the fact that he is also technical in a way, due to his JOb doesnt make the idea of Olicity appeal to my romantic side at all... You know what? Lets juts drop it cos i just cant find the right word to explain what i want to say! Lets just leave it at that!

I call it OLIREL not LAURIVER tongue tongue. I only used the latter cos someone once told me thats what OLIREL fans call it.. OLIREL sounds cool, sleek and sexy. I bet you might wanna name your first child Olirel when you get married!! grin

Yeah!! If the writers like they should give-in to pressure, but it can never change the fact that Oliver and Laurel are meant for each-other!! tongue tongue

I just did it again!!! Geezz!! I hate typing epistles!! sad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
How can you compare Olicity to Thea and Roy?undecided They're just babies growing up too fast.
And Felicity is not technicalangry

OLIREL Ewwwwww. You guys need to come up with a more convincing name. The name is almost as boring as the relationship.tongue tongue

And they're not meant for each other at all. Absolutely no spark there plus too much history and baggage. I can guarantee its never going to work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.