Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373659 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2016
I think there are mistakes or plotholes or maybe yet to be explained scenes.

I don't think zoom killing his past self was part of his plan. I think it was a mistake . He himself admitted it was a complication.

How is it that zoom can sense dimensional rifts magically. Zoom doesn't have earth two sisco anymore.

Is it another speedstar power?

Why did sisco leave the breach open?

Zoom claims that it is.his plan all along to kidnap wally west. Let's still watch out for that plan.

During eobard Thorne and Barry fight, jay garrik/hunter zolomon's cap fell out from the worm hole in the last episode season one. I am yet to see the connection

Pity . I think there is only one episode left in this season

How is it that all these other speedstars are more advanced than Barry the supposed original speedstar.

Earth one particle accelerator was supposed to still explode in the future 2020
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Chew on this: Eddie kills himself, Thawne is wiped out of existence, BT unlike the earlier flash episode, Thawne doesn't come back. In the future, there is still no eobard. The consequence- uncountable. Barry's mom would be alive, no flash and most importantly Eddie would have no reason to kill himself because his descendant did not travel back to the past. So Eddie is free to av children and hence eobard is born in 25th century leaving us back where we started. What the show writers tried to explain was that every action committed by Eobard remain part of the timeline. Him returning was important because that was how he found out about everything, Barry, Cisco, Wells, Star labs. In theory its called predestination paradox. If the show is too complicated for you to comprehend, then watch something else, don't go around talking trash.
profstar:

So I was partial right afterall but i still feel they played a fast one on us, because, which one is “time remnant” again? what i know is that if you kill a younger version of yourself you( the present you) will auto-erase from existence. and i don't know if am the only one on this, this episode doesn't really play well to logic.
why will you give your speed to a monster that will in turn use it to kill all of you, even after he released wally west? YOU DON'T FRICKING KEEP YOUR PROMISE WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH A MURDER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!, I thought berry, Joe and Cisco are part of police force?
Zoom fricking release wally west while '4 times faster flash' and speedster-killer-gun was being held by 3 gun experienced people.
this episode makes me sick of flash, comeon!!! they should know that adults too watch this film now!!!!
Oluwaseytiano:
Chew on this: Eddie kills himself, Thawne is wiped out of existence, BT unlike the earlier flash episode, Thawne doesn't come back. In the future, there is still no eobard. The consequence- uncountable. Barry's mom would be alive, no flash and most importantly Eddie would have no reason to kill himself because his descendant did not travel back to the past. So Eddie is free to av children and hence eobard is born in 25th century leaving us back where we started. What the show writers tried to explain was that every action committed by Eobard remain part of the timeline. Him returning was important because that was how he found out about everything, Barry, Cisco, Wells, Star labs. In theory its called predestination paradox. If the show is too complicated for you to comprehend, then watch something else, don't go around talking trash.

Profstar has a point. The reason Eobard is still alive is because Barry halted the singularity. If not both the past and.future will be destroyed. Eobard before he impersonated Harrison was to be wiped from existance but Barry halted the singularity so the present is kind of a mess
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
gangwolf:
Wally West
How?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Nice theory, but no insults to a colleague na.
I think the writers of the flash are really doing great.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
profstar:

So I was partial right afterall but i still feel they played a fast one on us, because, which one is “time remnant” again? what i know is that if you kill a younger version of yourself you( the present you) will auto-erase from existence. and i don't know if am the only one on this, this episode doesn't really play well to logic.
why will you give your speed to a monster that will in turn use it to kill all of you, even after he released wally west? YOU DON'T FRICKING KEEP YOUR PROMISE WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH A MURDER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!, I thought berry, Joe and Cisco are part of police force?
Zoom fricking release wally west while '4 times faster flash' and speedster-killer-gun was being held by 3 gun experienced people.

this episode makes me sick of flash, comeon!!! they should know that adults too watch this film now!!!!
Just like how Eobard thawne was still able to come back from the future despite being killed in the present. The point is that the future happened despite whatever happened in the present. Reverse flash came back from the future and found out about the flash, went back further into the past, killed Harrison Wells and took over his appearance and company, caused the particle accelerator to explode thus creating the flash.

About Barry giving zoom his speed despite being faster than him and also releasing Wally, it's simple logic. Zoom is a speedster so unless you trap him like Barry did earlier when he shot him up with whatever stuff that was,(which he still escaped from) you have no chance. He can phase through any wall or their meta humans prison and will in fact kill Wally and kidnap either of Cisco, caitlin, Joe, Wells, or iris and it's back to square one. You don't double cross a serial killer when you have so much to lose.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:
Just like how Eobard thawne was still able to come back from the future despite being killed in the present. The point is that the future happened despite whatever happened in the present. Reverse flash came back from the future and found out about the flash, went back further into the past, killed Harrison Wells and took over his appearance and company, caused the particle accelerator to explode thus creating the flash.

About Barry giving zoom his speed despite being faster than him and also releasing Wally, it's simple logic. Zoom is a speedster so unless you trap him like Barry did earlier when he shot him up with whatever stuff that was,(which he still escaped from) you have no chance. He can phase through any wall or their meta humans prison and will in fact kill Wally and kidnap either of Cisco, caitlin, Joe, Wells, or iris and it's back to square one. You don't double cross a serial killer when you have so much to lose.
You took the words out of my mouth
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:
I think there are mistakes or plotholes or maybe yet to be explained scenes.

I don't think zoom killing his past self was part of his plan. I think it was a mistake . He himself admitted it was a complication.

How is it that zoom can sense dimensional rifts magically. Zoom doesn't have earth two sisco anymore.

Is it another speedstar power?

Why did sisco leave the breach open?

Zoom claims that it is.his plan all along to kidnap wally west. Let's still watch out for that plan.

During eobard Thorne and Barry fight, jay garrik/hunter zolomon's cap fell out from the worm hole in the last episode season one. I am yet to see the connection

Pity . I think there is only one episode left in this season

How is it that all these other speedstars are more advanced than Barry the supposed original speedstar.

Earth one particle accelerator was supposed to still explode in the future 2020

1. Yeah he was lying to them, it was a complication that he didn't expect.

2. Maybe the darkness in him is attracted to all things multi dimensional.

3. Don't think so but hey I might be wrong.

4. Because Wally was kidnapped and taken to earth 2, how did you expect them to get him back if the breach is closed?.

5. No input

6. I have no clue

7. No there's still 5 episodes left of this season.

8. Because Barry is at the early stages of his flash career while the likes of zoom and reverse flash have been doing this dance since 18bc grin

9. What?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any guess who the man in the iron mask is?

Na that one de pick my interest.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:
I am still wondering about the time remnant thing.

I think I have understood it.

Killing an ancestor might prevent a predecessor from ever being born

Killing Barry Allen the creator of the speed force will spoil any future speedstar from accessing the speedforce.

But killing a younger version of you doesn't kill the older version of the speedstar (if the older version has travelled back to the younger version timeline)

Let's call a speedstar's lifetime before he travels back in time, a timeline.

Each time he travels back he creates another timelines especially when he returns

When he returns back to his time the timeline is different from when he left

How small or big the change is between the two timelines depends on how much change the speedstar made when he travelled back. That is why they are so careful.

The reason a speedstar travels back is to change the past and hence change the timeline.

Let's get this

Until the speedstar travels back or the younger self is killed, there are two timelines running concurrently

That might be why hunters zolomon sent his younger self or older self to earth one. Maybe to escape the time wraith.

If it was the younger self killed, the older speedstar who is in timeline of the younger self is still intact. Because he created another new timeline when he returned to the past. There are two timelines running concurrently.

This speedstar is still a speedstar in this newtimeline while his is still in the past. The first has Been erased and he must return back to the future to replace the deleted timeline as soon as possible.

I am not an expert but this is my take of timeline remnant.

I want you guys to test my theory on the two zooms

I think that is where the name comes from.

Time remnant means the remaining, surviving timeline of the two timelines running concurrently.

So we have two reverseflash/zoom
One from earthone -Eobard Thawne impersonating Dr. Harrison Wells- professor zoom

The other from earth two - hunter zolomon

Barry Allen created the speed force ? How ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gmajor:
He is the first speedster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
this doesnt make sense.
Eddie kills himself so eddie no longer exists. He wil only exist if someone goes back to the past to get him. Time moves forward not otherwise.
From your assertion why is Barry mum still dead ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
zoom got his power the same the day (approximatly) barry got his
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:

if he's the first, why is he d slowest
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:

1. Yeah he was lying to them, it was a complication that he didn't expect.

2. Maybe the darkness in him is attracted to all things multi dimensional.

3. Don't think so but hey I might be wrong.

4. Because Wally was kidnapped and taken to earth 2, how did you expect them to get him back if the breach is closed?.

5. No input

6. I have no clue

7. No there's still 5 episodes left of this season.

8. Because Barry is at the early stages of his flash career while the likes of zoom and reverse flash have been doing this dance since 18bc grin

9. What?

Don't you know that Eobard impersonating wells was to quicken Barry to become the flash?

Sisco should have closed the breach after zoom walked through before he kidnapped west
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gmajor:

zoom got his power the same the day (approximatly) barry got his

No. Zoom didn't get his power the same time with Barry.

Earth two appears to be far advanced in technology than earth one. Barry on earth two was already married.

Barry is the creator of the speed force in earth one

Each earth in the multiverse has its own original flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
u're wrong....jay garrick the one zoom killed has been a speedster/the flash like a yr or two on earth 2 b4 barry bcame a speedster himself nd not to 4get it is said that earth 2 is yrs ahead of earth 1 nd d particle accelerator blew up a yr b4 earth 1 particle accelerator blew up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
franugo:

if he's the first, why is he d slowest

He Is the first of earthone and is learning the ropes. Eobard is from the future. The speed force has by then been experimented and utilized extensively.

Zoom from earth two . It appears that earth two is more advanced than earthone. Barry in earth two is already married.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gmajor:

Think about this

Why do you think Eobard couldn't kill Barry?

He knew that doing so will destroy the speedforce. he will cease being a speedstar.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:
Any guess who the man in the iron mask is?

Na that one de pick my interest.

I made my guess in an earlier comment
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gmajor:

this doesnt make sense.
Eddie kills himself so eddie no longer exists. He wil only exist if someone goes back to the past to get him. Time moves forward not otherwise.

I think I have explained this.
When eddie killed himself he sparked of what is known as a singularity. It is this singularity that will wipe eobard from existence. It wasn't only Eobard that will suffer. The flash will too. the flash will cease to exist too cos it was eobard that created the flash. Barry will still exist though but he won't be a speedstar and so many other changes.

But Barry halted this singularity hence.creating an anomaly. A time remnant. If Barry delayed a little before stopping the singularity than maybe Eobard would haver been completely wiped out.

The part of eobard that remain was that.before he impersonated herrison wells
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
show's back. Zoom kidn......... Sorry No spoilers from me.

Him wan do by force love with kaithlin...berry sef sabi annoy person, y nt just attack zoom after he let wally go? d zoom 2 no get sense, why let ur only card go when u aren't sure of victory
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:

I think I have explained this.
When eddie killed himself he sparked of what is known as a singularity. It is this singularity that will wipe eobard from existence. It wasn't only Eobard that will suffer. The flash will too. the flash will cease to exist too cos it was eobard that created the flash. Barry will still exist though but he won't be a speedstar and so many other changes.

But Barry halted this singularity hence.creating an anomaly. A time remnant. If Barry delayed a little before stopping the singularity than maybe Eobard would haver been completely wiped out.

The part of eobard that remain was that.before he impersonated herrison wells

what are u saying? u said eddie killing himself was the singularity {which actually happened }yet u say berry stopped it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:

At last! a good point,

that's right tho but i got him the first time, he should have known that you don't question a serial killer after a quick defeat without first locking him up in metahuman prison. i doubt if he can phase through that prison. it was absolutely foolish of him to have been questioning him when he hasn't locked him up first.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
franugo:

what are u saying? u said eddie killing himself was the singularity {which actually happened }yet u say berry stopped it

The singularity is not instantaneous. Didn't you watch the episode? When the wormhole exploded?

The singularity before it was halted wiped out a portion of the present.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
for those still asking why Barry lightening didn't change blue. The answer is simple the blue.is.for.those running on velocity 9. Not those who run as fast as zoom.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Gmajor:

this doesnt make sense.
because whatever happened happened. U get?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:

The singularity is not instantaneous. Didn't you watch the episode? When the wormhole exploded?

The singularity before it was halted wiped out a portion of the present.

Oga u r reaching 4 straws here
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:

Don't you know that Eobard impersonating wells was to quicken Barry to become the flash?

Sisco should have closed the breach after zoom walked through before he kidnapped west

1. Who doesn't know that? He needed Barry's speed to go back to his time.

2. So that zoom can go on a murdering spree in earth one? You either kill him, trap or let him go back to his world. Besides all he has to do is kidnap one of the flash gang members and force Cisco to open another breach to earth 2.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
chinedumo:

No. Zoom didn't get his power the same time with Barry.

Earth two appears to be far advanced in technology than earth one. Barry on earth two was already married.

Barry is the creator of the speed force in earth one

Each earth in the multiverse has its own original flash.

Barry didn't create the speed force, the particle accelerator did
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:

Barry didn't create the speed force, the particle accelerator did
According to the comics, sometime in the future Barry will run so fast that he will travel back to the past and become the very same lightening that struck him. When [Allen
runs, he generates] the kinetic wall between
the present and the time barrier. Initially Jay didn't draw power from the speed force, he connected with it after using V6 although at the cost of his health.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
parrotibaba:

1. Who doesn't know that? He needed Barry's speed to go back to his time.

2. So that zoom can go on a murdering spree in earth one? You either kill him, trap or let him go back to his world. Besides all he has to do is kidnap one of the flash gang members and force Cisco to open another breach to earth 2.

Why did he run out of speedforce ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chinedumo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
According to the comics, sometime in the future Barry will run so fast that he will travel back to the past and become the very same lightening that struck him. When [Allen
runs, he generates] the kinetic wall between
the present and the time barrier. Initially Jay didn't draw power from the speed force, he connected with it after using V6 although at the cost of his health.

Exactly he generates the speed force that is why zoom wants his speed force. That is why Eobard wanted to kill Barry

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.