Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373787 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2016
Comic fans new speedsters alert #kidflash&jessequick
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 11:13am On May 04, 2016
Now flash is gone wally West and Jessie will kill zoom
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by maybrowne(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2016
I think most of us are getting it wrong, the particle accelerator indeed passed the dark matter into the atmosphere but it did not create the meta humans on it own.
Every other person that became a meta human was as a result of the particle accelerator explosion in relation to the situation they all found themselves.
While on the aspect of barry, if you watch it closely you will realize that barry wasn't affected by the chemicals, it was instead a theory that they came up with. The truth is he was hit by the particle accelerator (which wells knew was going to malfunction in the first place)in combination with a lightening (which was actually a creation of Harrison wells/Eobard Thawne)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
Now this confirms that the particle accelerator explosion alongside the chemicals and lighting created the flash and now created the other speedsters, jesse quick and Wally West. Wells directing the dark matter to Barry alone possibly made him faster than the eye can see. Maybe that's the reason they couldn't see him and thought he was dead. Also wells gives us more insight about the particle accelerator explosion on earth 2 and how it was contained which is why he had all the names of the meta humans on earth two but on earth one, it wasn't contained meaning that so many folks were affected by the explosion but hid because of the flash.

I think Barry is stuck in a time loop or worse in another universe.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
maybrowne:
I think most of us are getting it wrong, the particle accelerator indeed passed the dark matter into the atmosphere but it did not create the meta humans on it own.
Every other person that became a meta human was as a result of the particle accelerator explosion in relation to the situation they all found themselves.
While on the aspect of barry, if you watch it closely you will realize that barry wasn't affected by the chemicals, it was instead a theory that they came up with. The truth is he was hit by the particle accelerator (which wells knew was going to malfunction in the first place)in combination with a lightening (which was actually a creation of Harrison wells/Eobard Thawne)
Partially right, but thawne did not create the lightening
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2016
parrotibaba:
Now this confirms that the particle accelerator explosion alongside the chemicals and lighting created the flash and now created the other speedsters, jesse quick and Wally West. Wells directing the dark matter to Barry alone possibly made him faster than the eye can see. Maybe that's the reason they couldn't see him and thought he was dead. Also wells gives us more insight about the particle accelerator explosion on earth 2 and how it was contained which is why he had all the names of the meta humans on earth two but on earth one, it wasn't contained meaning that so many folks were affected by the explosion but hid because of the flash.

I think Barry is stuck in a time loop or worse in another universe.
more like he is stuck in the speed force
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2016
The promo for next week sees Barry waking up in a weird world with Iris and Joe. Barry begs: "Please let me go back right now. My whole world is in danger. I have to leave," as a cryptic Joe replies: "You are not going back."
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says the Crisis on infinite earth series would be adapted on the flash very soon
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 8:35pm On May 04, 2016
did anyone see dis coming or knew dat wally and Jesse would b affected,I always knew dat no matter hw d 2nd particle accelerator xplosion is contained it wuld still affect wally and Jesse and dey would b crucial in taking down zoom and did anybody noticed wells calling Jessie after dey reunited in episode 19 "Jesse quick" reference to d comicbook version..mehn season 3 is goin 2 be lit baby
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:19am On May 05, 2016
Mehn! Zoom is really a monster! Presently the fastest man alive! Goan siddon flaash!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2016
Wow! could Barry be truly dead?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
Sultan5:
No, he's just in a time loop kinda. He appeared at Laurel Lances' funeral. He's just super fast kinda stuff
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stevequicks: 1:09pm On May 05, 2016
Kslib:

Well,your points made alot of sense sha and having said that,i wouldn't hold it against those who want an Olicity BUT i see it(Olicity) being a complete string of awkward scenes in the making that will be a recipe for disaster and hopefully, it(the failure of olicity) crushes the Olicity fan's thirst for such an awkward union that might, if care is not taken, awe awkwardness itself...
Something tells me that there's more to how and why oliver made out with laurel's sister(thats if he did..lol)than we currently know ? Lets wait and see sha..

No,Arrow is not the only Cw show i watch... I watch a few others also..
Why did you ask?
All izz well!

kslib i totally agree with you man
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stevequicks: 1:17pm On May 05, 2016
nwaobitex:
Now flash is gone wally West and Jessie will kill zoom
and how are they suppose to do that on the series, if we dont know if the incident of the 2nd particle accelerator has giving them powers or not.
<*peace>}
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2016
TonySpike:

Let's talk about this box office issue four weeks after the movie has premiered (around April 25). I have made my own estimates and I stand by it for now.
I told you that BvS won't enter 1 billion and I was going to remind you of it doesn't
http://screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-box-office-billion/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
killzone:
I told you that BvS won't enter 1 billion and I was going to remind you of it doesn't

Oh well, I wave my white handkerchief...LOL. The media messed up the potentials of that movie even before its release, remember this for example?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3449534/Is-Batman-v-Superman-set-flop-AI-predicts-superhero-movie-32-change-making-profit.html

Anyway, the movie will still earn more than $900 million after all said and done, which isn't a bad figure itself. Definitely, CW will do better but let us not forget that this is the second movie in the DCEU.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
So arrow and flash are not in the same pace again. Flash was supposed to go to Laurel's burial with his speed intact in episode 19 or 20 of flash but he didn't even have his speed at that time.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
joseph214:
So arrow and flash are not in the same pace again. Flash was supposed to go to Laurel's burial with his speed intact in episode 19 or 20 of flash but he didn't even have his speed at that time.
Its difficult following time in two series sharing a universe (Just like TVD and TO), along the line it hinders story development. Let's wait for the next episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2016
killzone:
The critics killed the movie bt more to come from DC and Warner Bros
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
I remember when the fan boys were rambling about batman vs superman.
when I finally watched the movie I was totally shocked. worst movie ever
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
Gmajor:
Stop being a hater. The film was bad, no doubt BT it still made $850+ million in box office in which u didn't contribute a penny. You can criticize when you make your own movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Stop being a hater. The film was bad, no doubt BT it still made $850+ million in box office in which u didn't contribute a penny. You can criticize when you make your own movie
Hahahahaha bro easy no be fight.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 9:08pm On May 05, 2016
joseph214:
that's what u get when u film a scene ahead of time
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
bad movies have sometimes been able to gross Huge amounts at the box office so dont give me that crap.
fan boys like you could be the reason though. #nonsense
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Gmajor:

bad movies have sometimes been able to gross Huge amounts at the box office so dont give me that crap.
fan boys like you could be the reason though. #nonsense
Av seen people being haters of certain sports teams, individuals and others BT movies? No way.Even the geekiest fan of DC knows the film was bad BT still it had it strong points. With time DC will get better BT word of advice to you: Rise Above Hate
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Av seen people being haters of certain sports teams, individuals and others BT movies? No way.Even the geekiest fan of DC knows the film was bad BT still it had it strong points. With time DC will get better BT word of advice to you: Rise Above Hate

strong points like??
I just pointed out that the movie was bad and since then you have been chanting hate hate. Nawa oh
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2016
Gmajor:

strong points like??
I just pointed out that the movie was bad and since then you have been chanting hate hate. Nawa oh
u called it the worst film ever. Av followed ur comments about BvS even b4 it was out and one thing I found consistent is your destructive criticism. Civil war comes out 2moro, am a DC fan BT I can't wait to watch it. If its bad( which I seriously doubt) I won't go around trash talking marvel.The fact is there is no rivalry or bad blood when it comes to superheroes and comics, every true comic fan knows that. Adios

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2016
Sultan5:
Not likely.This is no Game of thrones where the protagonist will be killed.Since it is a sci-fi series, I am expecting the writers to come up with something complicated to bring him back.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Howaigars: 1:50am On May 06, 2016
Seen it for three times.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 6:38am On May 06, 2016
Gmajor:
Can you tell us which part(s) of BvS was bad? Be original about what you felt was the problem instead of following the bandwagon. Personally, the greatest weaknesses of the movie are the flawed script and bad editing. Everything else worked fine and heck, the cinematography and visual contents in BvS beat Civil War hands down. The truth is that the movie will still be constantly discussed in the media because there are far more conundrums therein. It had more questions than answers, this is something you can only find in Snyder's movies. Unfortunately, we are not a thinking generation, we prefer movies that tell us everything.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
u called it the worst film ever. Av followed ur comments about BvS even b4 it was out and one thing I found consistent is your destructive criticism. Civil war comes out 2moro, am a DC fan BT I can't wait to watch it. If its bad( which I seriously doubt) I won't go around trash talking marvel.The fact is there is no rivalry or bad blood when it comes to superheroes and comics, every true comic fan knows that. Adios
1) you've been following my post and u found a trail of destructive criticism on the issue -Bros you can LIE oh.
I remeber when the flash was on a 3 week hiatus and dc&marvel fanboys turned this thread into a cat fight areana. I then made a suggestion that anyone who derails the thread via dc-marvel ish should be banned from the thread. Apart from yesterday that was the one thing i can remeber saying anything abt the movie.
2)thrash talking dc - theres one thing you dont get, am nt in support of dc or marvel. I enjoy any GOOD MOVIE irrespective of the brand.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2016
Talius:

Its difficult following time in two series sharing a universe (Just like TVD and TO), along the line it hinders story development. Let's wait for the next episode.
But in season 3 of arrow and season 1 of flash they were following time even in the legend of tomorrow's episode that was shown both in arrow and flash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.