Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fast Action! 4million Mt Lpfo @ N72 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Action! 4million Mt Lpfo @ N72 (423 Views)

70k Mt Of Pms Is Available For Fast Action. / Nigeria Spends N72.8bn Monthly On Fuel Subsidy / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Action! 4million Mt Lpfo @ N72 by jacky101: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
PROCEDURES
1.Seller and Buyer sign the SPA, and lodged to their respective Bank
2. Buyer’s Bank send via swift to seller’s bank POF MT799 with a request letter to seller’s bank demanding the allocation soft copy.
3.Upon, receiving the POF from buyer`s Banks, Seller’s bank release the soft Copy documents of the Allocation to Buyer Via Bank email.
4.Buyer confirms and write to seller’s to get ready for payment.
5.Buyer move to seller’s bank in Lagos for payment and subsequent hand over of original (HARD COPY).

OR
PROCEDURES
1.The Seller in Buyer sign and seal SPA, and lodged same to their respective Bank
2. Buyer’s invites Seller/Seller’s mandate to bring a soft copy of the PPMC/NNPC allocation paper.

Please note that this is a fast deal.

Justin

(1) (Reply)

Key To Starting That Business Of Yours / I Need AGO To Be Supply To Outside Nigeria. Any Serious Supplier To Contact Me / Exporting Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.