Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) (3029 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) / Food Or Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by ibiso1986: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Have u had an odd experience at night. Have u
had a feeling of someone watching u at night
or probably pressing ur neck while asleep.. Feel
free to share ur experience

Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by ibiso1986: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
I don't know if u guys have experienced
something pressing on ur neck or leaning on ur
back while half asleep or about to go to sleep.
This is something I've experienced countless
times.. Cos wen it usually happens, breathing
tends to pause for a while and speech seizes..
The pressing tends to get worse when I pray in
my mind.. Thus the pressing stops(always pray
at night) and I won't be able to see any person
in the room. I feel it can cause death since it
has to do with breathing. Is it really a ghost or
just my imagination.. Or is it SLEEP PARALYSIS.. If it is really SLEEP PARALYSIS, why does d pressing get worse once I start praying in my mind.. Why does it often happen when I sleep facing up, why is it associated with bad dreams(it happens wen something evil wants to attack me then I suddenly wake up and feel the pressing). Feel free to comment cos
I know of many people that have experienced
it as well
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by Lanrefahm(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
never b4, buh i do get sleepless nite until 3am
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by ibiso1986: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Lanrefahm: never b4, buh i do get sleepless nite until 3am
visit a doctor then
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by Saecula: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
What happens to me at times, esp when tired and sleepin facing the ceiling is that it will be as if something is holding me on the bed. I will be a bit conscious but the thing wont allow me to talk or wake up.
Sometimes, i force myself and shake, change position or wake up, or just ignore it and it will go on its owni dont know whether is is caused by fatigue or as some fanatics are wont to say by demons.
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2013
in my opinion, it is spiritual. we are in a world where things are controlled by the physical, but trust science to look for a physical word for it. There are a lit of demons and witches roaming around with instructions from their masters. I will suggest that you be more prayerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by GrandpasFinest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
It's called sleep paralysis nothing associated with demonic attacks like naive people think, I also experience it once in a while, but it's been long I did...but it's as a result of stress. just try indulging in activities that ease off streSs
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by dsquare33: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
For the mere fact that the white man has term it sleep paralysis doesn't mean it is .I am not trying to scare the Op, sleep paralysis is cause by demonic attack, has anyone bother to ask that why you pray intensly or call the name of Jesus it doesn't attack that much,the reason is because they like people to believe they don't exist so they work on your ignorance and not to forget the fact that they thrive on openings(sin , unwholsome thoughts) except you resist it it won't go. Their motives is to create fear and use your ignorance to cage you.remember there is power in the name of JESUS.
Re: Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures) by dsquare33: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
For the mere fact that the white man has term it sleep paralysis doesn't mean it is .I am not trying to scare the Op, sleep paralysis is cause by demonic attack, has anyone bother to ask that why you pray intensly or call the name of Jesus it doesn't attack that much,the reason is because they like people to believe they don't exist so they work on your ignorance and not to forget the fact that they thrive on openings(sin , unwholsome thoughts) except you resist it it won't go. Their motives is to create fear and use your ignorance to cage you.remember there is power in the name of JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

(1) (Reply)

What Penalties Do Defaulters Face From Loan App(sokoloan) For Not Repaying / Who Is A Woman / Ladies Will You Let Your Husband Watch Your Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.