Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? (804 Views)

Guys Will You Allow Your Wife To Be Choose Your Best Man. / Give This Hairstyle A Name (picture) / Can You Date Or Marry A Person With Tribal Marks? (Graphic picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by abbk000: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
My fellow ladies would you rock this hairstyle?
My brothers would you date her or if your son or brother brought a girl home with this hair style what would you say or do??
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by ninja4life(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wtf is dat dont tell me its a hairstyle wat rubbish dis is a big no
Re: Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by olamie1906: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Having eye @ d back head view? NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO easy way for witches and wizards to attack you.
Re: Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by OgbuefiNegro: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2013
trust me, if there was a "nobel prize for bullshyyt". black people will win it every year.
Re: Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by OgbuefiNegro: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2013
...and oh, this ghetto pig will be this year's nobel laureate in "bullshytte". angry
Re: Ladies Would You Rock This Hairstyle? Guys Will You Date Her? by Tolexander: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2013
Nothing special about the hairstyle, she only used a hair clip at the back of her head like normal clip.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Culture That Women Should Fight For Their Husbands Property? / THE CONCEALED NIGERIA : Tribal Marks In Yoruba Land / Why Are Some White People Hell Bent On Denying Leo Africanus Visit To Hausaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.