Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? (4127 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
My Fellow nairalanders, good evening to you. Please i need your help. I've been in a relationship with this girl for the past 4 months. I'm so into this girl. I have strong feelings for her. I LOVE HER. The problem here is this. I don't think she loves me. Just of recent, she got into deep financial problem. I sold some of my stuffs to help her raise half of the money. Thats to show i really care for her. I dnt want her to love me for what i can give her. I want her to love me for me. She has so many guy friends, with this, i was able to work my way to get her. I asked her then (4 months) ago to be my girl friend which she turned down. With that, there's nothing she asks me dat i cant do for her. I even find it hard to refuse whenever she asks for anything. Our relationship is so close that people believe we're dating. I also thought we were dating despite the refusal she gave at first nt until when recently like a week ago, i sent a series of luv text and she called and spoke angrily on the phone that i shld stop sending her love messages. She said we're not dating. Just friends. I was so hurt. It hit me like a bomb. After a while, she called back to appologise for what she said. All i did was play it cool. Her actions contradicts her word. She acts to me like we're dating. Deep in me, i still dnt think she loves me. Please help. What do i do?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by OKOABENI(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
K@zZ¥:
My Fellow nairalanders, good evening to you. Please i need your help. I've been in a relationship with this girl for the past 4 months. I'm so into this girl. I have strong feelings for her. I LOVE HER. The problem here is this. I don't think she loves me. Just of recent, she got into deep financial problem. I sold some of my stuffs to help her raise half of the money. Thats to show i really care for her. I dnt want her to love me for what i can give her. I want her to love me for me. She has so many guy friends, with this, i was able to work my way to get her. I asked her then (4 months) ago to be my girl friend which she turned down. With that, there's nothing she asks me dat i cant do for her. I even find it hard to refuse whenever she asks for anything. Our relationship is so close that people believe we're dating. I also thought we were dating despite the refusal she gave at first nt until when recently like a week ago, i sent a series of luv text and she called and spoke angrily on the phone that i shld stop sending her love messages. She said we're not dating. Just friends. I was so hurt. It hit me like a bomb. After a while, she called back to appologise for what she said. All i did was play it cool. Her actions contradicts her word. She acts to me like we're dating. Deep in me, i still dnt think she loves me. Please help. What do i do?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by OKOABENI(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
K@zZ¥:
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by overdrive(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mugu 1?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
overdrive: Mugu 1?
dont say that. There's no extent a man can't go to if he truly loves a woman.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bros dem plant your placenta for her papa compound ni? Haba why look for what you can't find?

Bros just carry your two two leg run as fast as you can.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
2goodbobo: Bros dem plant your placenta for her papa compound ni? Haba why look for what you can't find?

Bros just carry your two two leg run as fast as you can.
see, i love this girl oo...i cnt just run......

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
Another confused lady again!

Something is confusing her, either you're not good enough for her or there's someone else. She feels something for you but she's not ready to be with you. Sit her down and talk to her maturedly, she should tell you what she wants from you and decide if you can abide by her terms.

SIMPLES!

3 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
I concur
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by eeewise(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Are u a learner?bros u deserve more than this.....if u re not it,u are nt it for her,no matter what u do or buy.take a walk,DATE smeone dats into u and loves u

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
alutacontinua: Another confused lady again!

Something is confusing her, either you're not good enough for her or there's someone else. She feels something for you but she's not ready to be with you. Sit her down and talk to her maturedly, she should tell you what she wants from you and decide if you can abide by her terms.

SIMPLES!
Thanks for taking your time to give this advice...i'll see what i can do. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
K@zZ¥:

Thanks for taking your time to give this advice...i'll see what i can do. GOD BLESS YOU

AMEN!!!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
Enough of this. Una no dey tire sef?

It gets to a time when a man and a woman must put aside all pointless sheepishness, and all church words and just freaking HAVE a real conversation...without smoke, mirrors and assumptions.

YOU are the man. YOU are to lead. It is YOU that must start this conversation.
Have some respect for yourself by sitting her down and talking the whole thing out....down to the raw meat of it. Everything.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by deshclones(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
K@zZ¥:

Nwoke n'ife...to be man is not a day job...a man gats to hussle for everythin in dis life...he go suffer get money,love,pus,cy etc..nothin is free in a man's life..tufia..see s woman dey use ma fellow man toss okoso...
@op..go and cry away ur sorrows man,nd move the hell on..d gal is nt feelin u..dats d sad truth.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by djeezy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
@op,Bros wise up oo. She's using you as a mugu. From your post, I can infer that you will fall so easily because you are weak. Love is a weakness, so she's utilizing your weakness to milk you. Better run for your life lest she'll make you miserable.

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by yomanovic: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
You asked her out. She said 'NO'. You became close that you even sold some of your belongings to help her out of her financial mess. You fell in love because of the connection. Its normal.

You expressed ur love but she protested.

The story you have narrated shows that she is either in love with somebody else or she feels she deserves somebody better than you but you prefer to hold on until she comes back to you to demand for more, the more that may prompt you to sell all you got this time, all to see her with another guy who happens to be of her dream.

What is wrong with you? You deserve better. She doesnt deserve you. I cant tell you to let go because she was neva yours and you dont have her. I will tell you to let go your fantasies about her and wake up cos we are in the morning. You dey mad ni?

OH you think she is beautiful and you may never get someone like that again? You are wrong! There are hundreds of girls out there who will appreciate you.

Pls forget her or else you will soon be awarded MUGU of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Scarpon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
this guy is an imported mugu

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
yomanovic: You asked her out. She said 'NO'. You became close that you even sold some of your belongings to help her out of her financial mess. You fell in love because of the connection. Its normal.

You expressed ur love but she protested.

The story you have narrated shows that she is either in love with somebody else or she feels she deserves somebody better than you but you prefer to hold on until she comes back to you to demand for more, the more that may prompt you to sell all you got this time, all to see her with another guy who happens to be of her dream.

What is wrong with you? You deserve better. She doesnt deserve you. I cant tell you to let go because she was neva yours and you dont have her. I will tell you to let go your fantasies about her and wake up cos we are in the morning. You dey mad ni?

OH you think she is beautiful and you may never get someone like that again? You are wrong! There are hundreds of girls out there who will appreciate you.

Pls forget her or else you will soon be awarded MUGU of the year.
Well said.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
K@zZ¥:
then stop complaining na she de treat u like mugu u de talk about luv u and the gal na confusion de worry una. Keep loving her assistant bf wanabe
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by OKOABENI(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2013
My brother pls don't sell your property because of ordinary girlfriend.take it easy.i'm new comer

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Meegadough: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2013
Big fool!
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Guy you smoke weed abi?
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by repogirl(f): 2:35am On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:

You can't run abi? Because your two legs are super glued together? Stay na, when the babe has finished with you, that is when you will understand.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2013
I bet this is a maga to the core. How could these boyz just assume the role of a babe's father and they think love would always be the response from the babe.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
dont say that. There's no extent a man can't go to if he truly loves a woman.
Are you kidding me? You think you are in love that way? Have you heard the adage 'when a man is in love, behold a fool is born'? Get ur acts together.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 13, 2013
This is a chief maga.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by omega25red(m): 2:56am On Apr 13, 2013
This mofo is already pnssy whipped and he hasn't even gotten any pnssy yet ( i can honestly infer that from what you wrote)

you are either deluded or you are a mugu. it's okay to help a person in need but you were obviuosly doing everything you did to get her to go out with you so i don't feel bad for you. Oh yea you can't claim that she used you because she has told you she doesn't want you the way you want her. so either stay friends or cut her out of your life
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by omega25red(m): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2013
tpacalipse: This is a chief maga.
grin grin grin grin grin he is the king of all magas. he sold his property to help her while praying that she would agree to go out with him. in fact he is captain maga
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 13, 2013
tpacalipse: This is a chief maga.
no na Maga x2,we know their type,who believes they can use material things to cover their inferiority complex.

Love don't cost a thing.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Wow...thankyou all for taking time to comment. It has really been helpful.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by IZUKWU(m): 4:49am On Apr 13, 2013
@poster, first and foremost this girl is not your girlfriend, you went after her and she turned you down and you never found out why? . Secondly, after all you spend for her and on her to try buy her/ win her affection . You still failed . In fact she called you on phone and told you categorically that you guys are not dating.that she apologized is just because the help you offered her in the past ,so that she can have it still in the future. If you catch this lady with her boyfriend tomorrow ,she didn't cheat on you because she was never your girlfriend. Don't fool yourself. Wake up and smell the coffe. A bird can perch on your head but don't allow it build a nest.
Re: Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? by repogirl(f): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2013
K@zZ¥:
Wow...thankyou all for taking time to comment. It has really been helpful.

The guy don tire for our talk talk, I sure sey im go still dey sell im property for the chic. Doubt sey im hear anything we talk. Chai, some chics get maga!
If you like let her keep riding you like a donkey, she'll soon come and drop wedding invitation for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Please Whose Girlfriend Is This / Popular TV Girl Poses Half-nuude In Bathtub For Her Pre-birthday Photos / Muslim Singles Needed In a dating platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.