Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? (16746 Views)

See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers / How Do I Travel To Ghana From Nigeria? / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Anyone knows how to get to Accra from Lagos by road and what are the requirements please? How much is the transport?
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by tolex34(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
It depends on how you want to go about it. You can follow all dis transport companies like cross country, efex, ABC e.t.c or u can go on your by crossing borders urself and u pay @ d borders.
Requirements- Passport or A valid ID card and a yellow fever card
Amount depends on how you move
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by Ogadtop(m): 2:09am On Apr 15, 2013
tolex34: It depends on how you want to go about it. You can follow all dis transport companies like cross country, efex, ABC e.t.c or u can go on your by crossing borders urself and u pay @ d borders.
Requirements- Passport or A valid ID card and a yellow fever card
Amount depends on how you move
which one is yellow fever card again? you for give us price range of various options u sited.we only need wat d price may look like
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by tolex34(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
If u don't have the card u just pay for it like #200. The price should not be more than 11k
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by ochukoccna: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2013
tolex34: If u don't have the card u just pay for it like #200. The price should not be more than 11k
Which one be yellow fever card wey all this African countries dey ask for
First it was South Africa,now its SA
How come developed nations don't ask us for this? undecided
Is it 200 naira for the card and 11k for transportation to and from Ghana which you mean in your above post?!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by tolex34(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Dats for the card. The amount is for to alone or might be a little bit lesser and something around 130 cedis(#10k) from ghana.
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by pechiko: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
tolex34: Dats for the card. The amount is for to alone or might be a little bit lesser and something around 130 cedis(#10k) from ghana.
pls how much is ABC transport luxury bus from lagos to Abuja?
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by tolex34(m): 3:32am On Apr 21, 2013
pechiko: pls how much is ABC transport luxury bus from lagos to Abuja?

Depends on time you move with them
Express 5k9
Sleeper 6k2
Express Night 5k1
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by pechiko: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2013
tolex34:

Depends on time you move with them
Express 5k9
Sleeper 6k2
Express Night 5k1
thank u and God bless
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 3:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks for your support guys. I'm sorry I came back here after a long time. I enjoyed the road's trip And It was fun And positive decision staying in Ghana for some 11months. Someone introduced me to a driver who ply the route. He made the journey looked too smooth for me. Accra was a dream fulfilled. I came back last year April. I was blessed. Thanks all.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by cutieme(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2015
@Adeleye,please can u tell us more about Ghana or rather accra in terms of living standard there,life over there,currency Accomodation,women e.t.c
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by stepo707: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
adeleye83:
Thanks for your support guys. I'm sorry I came back here after a long time. I enjoyed the road's trip And It was fun And positive decision staying in Ghana for some 11months. Someone introduced me to a driver who ply the route. He made the journey looked too smooth for me. Accra was a dream fulfilled. I came back last year April. I was blessed. Thanks all.

which transport company did you use and how much was it?
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by huhmuhyehmi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please guyz am based in Ibadan and I plan to travel to accra by Next week. with what have found out from my homework, I learnt that I can only get a Bus going to Ghana from Lagos and most bus take off as early as 6am. now the problem is that; their is no way I can make it to the terminal early to meet the 6am time if am to travel to lagos that day and lodging in a hotel in lagos can expensive considering the fact that I option for bus to save cost. So please do you guyz know any Ghana bus transport service that provide overnight lodging for passengers in transit?

PLs Help..
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Someone introduced me to a retired immigration officer who now do business of conveying people to Accra, Ghana with his private vehicle. Very very comfortable. With even A/C in the Such. I paid 12k then i heard it as increased now due to the cedes free fall in value and paid extra 4k Or So for border fees from Send, hilakonghi till Aflao borders. You'll be giving either 60days Or 90days stay at the Ghana side of Aflao border. You can stay more days But will pay for extra days on your return back home. If you know your way you will pay less.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2015
cutieme:
@Adeleye,please can u tell us more about Ghana or rather accra in terms of living standard there,life over there,currency Accomodation,women e.t.c

Ghana Sweet oooo. But you must have a way to survive there. At first it was very rough for me But as Omo Naija we must find a way to survive. Living standards in Accra is on the high especially feeding and accommodation. But you will have a nice meal. Most restaurants are built with temporary materials so are moveable and are beside the road and very neat. i love eating wachey with black pepper in the morning or Bean and lovely ghana bread. Then in the evening I will eat Banku with okro soup. I always have challenges eating night food in Accra because you can only get local foods at night like bank and memory then you have to eat your banku with either palm nut soup Or okro Or kontonmirin leaf (cocoa yam leaf) my best bet was okro Though I don't like it but I most Or I go hungry All night cause I can't be eating indomie with fried egg every night Or I turn to yokozuna before coming back to Naija. It's cheaper to eat local foods than foreign foods. You can get local Nigerian dishes like Amala, Iyan, eba, fufu, with Naija soups mostly around kuame Nkrumah circle But very expensive o you might spend upto 20 cedes before you belle full o. Lol. Lots of our Igbo and yoruba brothers there doing business there. Housing is on the high rate If you are a Nigerian in Accra. For a room could go as much as 80 cedes per month Or more for Nigerians. They hype the price of things When They know you are Nigerian. They don't do that for other foreigners either whites Or other African nationals But once you are a Nigerian be ready for price hype. Transportation is cheap. Most Nigerians take chartered taxis. Very comfortable taxis or even danfo they call buses tro tro . you could even request for A/c from the taxi driver and he Will be willing to put it on. They got real nice clubs the most common one been Vienna City night club at Adabraka Just beside the Kuame Nkrumah circle. Shakazulu night club etc. With Lots of women for take home from around 60cedes to 120 cedes depending on How clean the babe is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Banku and kenke I mean
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by cutieme(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2015
@adeleye,thanks for the info but bro those amount u called are strange to me o,can u give me the equivalent in naira and again please I'd like to chat with u either on phone or whatsapp a beg I go like get your control abi make I give u my own make u flash me make we talk well, thanks.
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by huhmuhyehmi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
adeleye83 you've got a mail smiley
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by chimerase2: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op shey na keke u wan use undecided
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by sthugo: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Aero is 17-18k if booked more than one week interval. In less than one hour you already smile at arrival in accra.

No immigration or whoever wahala

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by extrovert6(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow! Thank you all
I went to Accra with Abc,
Sweet, slow, tiring , got there late
I came back taking border to border cabs,
Cheaper , faster, fun , easier ...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by tranxo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
extrovert6:
Wow! Thank you all
share their prices

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by Tohpeh(m): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2015
extrovert6:
Wow! Thank you all
u welcome bak to naija.
I intend travelling to GH on vacatn fr a week.
How much is "to" alone?
Pls recommend a cheap hotel/locatn to me.
Thanks
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by adeleye83(m): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2015
huhmuhyehmi:
adeleye83 you've got a mail smiley
I've replied you. Sorry it came late
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by Tohpeh(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tohpeh:
u welcome bak to naija.
I intend travelling to GH on vacatn fr a week.
How much is "to" alone?
Pls recommend a cheap hotel/locatn to me.
Thanks
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by extrovert6(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=Tohpeh post=32892281][/quote]
Abc is 8900 from Nigeria
But you'll enjoy border to border more if you know ur way

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by Tohpeh(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
extrovert6:

Abc is 8900 from Nigeria
But you'll enjoy border to border more if you know ur way
Many thanks man but i do not get your last statement clearly...
"But you'll enjoy border to border more if you know ur way"
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by extrovert6(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tohpeh:

Many thanks man but i do not get your last statement clearly...
"But you'll enjoy border to border more if you know ur way"
I mean moving from one border to the other
IT will be at least 6 hrs ahead of ABC, they are very slow.
When I came back , I got to Nigeria around 2pm instead of 11pm by ABC
Re: How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? by Tohpeh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
extrovert6:

I mean moving from one border to the other
IT will be at least 6 hrs ahead of ABC, they are very slow.
When I came back , I got to Nigeria around 2pm instead of 11pm by ABC
okay wink
i guess i'd be cool with only my int'l passport while travelling?
Abi must i get Yellow card too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! / Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.