Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” (913 Views)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Private Nigerian Universities Better Than Public Ones, Ex-governor Akpabio Says / El Rufai Calls Governor Obi A Clown For Questioning His Presence In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by roccio(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Akpabio was interviewed this morning on Sunrise Daily which airs on Channels Tv. He spoke about politics, Goodluck Jonathan and his Government. Guess the interview didn't go down well with Seun Kuti (Fela's last son). See his tweets below

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/seun-kuti-calls-governor-akpabio.html

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Not surprising, Seun is a re.tarded son of an outlaw who died of HIV. I preferred Fela to the son. The former was a pacesetter, the later is a nonentity cultured by idiosyncrasy.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by mike404(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hmmm he really wanna support the ANIMAL in HUMAN SKIN that jailed his father for complete 5 years OYO O SEUN
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Not surprising, Seun is a re.tarded son of an outlaw who died of HIV. I preferred Fela to the son. The later was a pacesetter, the later is a nonentity cultured by idiosyncrasy.
Too harsh mr. What has his late father got to do with this. Btw, how much were you paid. Remember, nothing last forever. Interestingly, this same guy maybe connected or maybe in the position to whoop your a$s in future.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mind your utterances Mr Kuti Seun. Your mates dy combine Army and Ball you dey here dey combine highness and twiter

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Empex(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Billyonaire: Not surprising, Seun is a re.tarded son of an outlaw who died of HIV. I preferred Fela to the son. The later was a pacesetter, the later is a nonentity cultured by idiosyncrasy.
I guess you mean the former was a pacesetter and the later a nonentity...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by splashbaby(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Is that the title of his new song...make this guy do one song wey go hit first...he should stop recycling his father's song...I think say I go see ....downlod here self.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by ekoilee: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Billy the goat, you are trying and competing too hard to acquire the best laptop on Nl title, you are too lazy and mediocre to beat insinceren nigerian... Supo arego mu.

lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
emmysenior: Too harsh mr. What has his late father got to do with this. Btw, how much were you paid. Remember, nothing last forever. Interestingly, this same guy maybe connected or maybe in the position to whoop your a$s in future.
Not in this lifetime, never. I am not an urchin and will never be.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
eko ilee: Billy the goat, you are trying and competing too hard to acquire the best laptop on Nl title, you are too lazy and mediocre to beat insinceren nigerian... Supo arego mu.

lmao.
I am not interested about audibility on Nairaland, I am mostly interested in the principality of my individuality. I am unique
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by EkoIle1: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: I am not interested about audibility on Nairaland, I am mostly interested in the principality of my individuality. I am unique

What an understatement, Billy goat is of course a unique animal..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by SlyIg(f): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2013
But does Akpabio really cares!
No dull time for weed smokers joor...
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by rooftech: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2013
white sand, cocaine,heroin makes me the best governor in africa in akwa ibom, talk talk. i still remember under obj igbinedion was the best governor ok na.can he move around benin today. press is the problem of nigeria.see as them make person wey collect 2trillion in 6yrs ,cause poverty,saint.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Eko Ile:

What an understatement, Billy goat is of course a unique animal..
You are Bestial. Deal with it.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Governor Akpabio “government Chicken Boy” by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2013
lmao cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Ngige, Obi, Others Eulogise Achebe / Roads Collapse In Ogun, Communities Moan / Oshiomhole Debunks Minister’s Claim On Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.