Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! (2158 Views)

Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / 10 Things Youths Are Guilty Of In Church / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Take a look around you and tell me what you see? When I look around all I see is impending doom for the Nigerian youths, and the youths seem not to be aware of this impending doom,

what do I mean by the nigerian youths being in danger? What I mean is that our leaders are creating a very troubled environment that would breed youth restiveness and anarchy, the leaders give the youths the idea that it does'nt matter what and how u make it in life, what matters is that you make it in life, so the youths go about taking thieving politicians as mentors,

What makes this worse is that the youths seem to be unaware of what's happening around dem, all they do is put on skinny jeans, panty hose, see through dresses, and drink codeine, smoke weed, party and play wizkid/psquares latest joints, when was the last time Nigerian youths organised debates to discuss ways to move this country forward? All we see on TV is foolish parents coming to TV to dance with their children all in the name of entertainment,

Our youths are gradually growing into dumb ass.es, they are intellectually lazy, they can't even make sound and learned arguments, if you decide to have a conversation with a typical Nigerian youth you would be surprised the kind of things they'll say, what's on their mind is SEX and drugs and partying, or watching stupid home videos or looking forward to the next big brother africa,

And to compound this problem instead of the Government to encourage the many Nigerian youths who have finished their tertiary education by creating jobs or creating an enabling environment for young people to be self employed, they go about giving pardon to criminals and terrorists,

There is fire on the mountain, Nigerian youths need to wake up and realise that they won't depend on their wards forever soon they'll have to face the harsh reality of living as a Nigerian, May God save the youths from this Danger.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
I agree with u a lot on this boliano. The youths have totally lost their regard for education and have put on the ''get rich quick syndrome''. We don't need prayers, we need renovations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
My broda wetin man go do now.ok . What do we do now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
bolaino: Take a look around you and tell me what you see? When I look around all I see is impending doom for the Nigerian youths, and the youths seem not to be aware of this impending doom,

what do I mean by the nigerian youths being in danger? What I mean is that our leaders are creating a very troubled environment that would breed youth restiveness and anarchy, the leaders give the youths the idea that it does'nt matter what and how u make it in life, what matters is that you make it in life, so the youths go about taking thieving politicians as mentors,

What makes this worse is that the youths seem to be unaware of what's happening around dem, all they do is put on skinny jeans, panty hose, see through dresses, and drink codeine, smoke weed, party and play wizkid/psquares latest joints, when was the last time Nigerian youths organised debates to discuss ways to move this country forward? All we see on TV is foolish parents coming to TV to dance with their children all in the name of entertainment,

Our youths are gradually growing into dumb ass.es, they are intellectually lazy, they can't even make sound and learned arguments, if you decide to have a conversation with a typical Nigerian youth you would be surprised the kind of things they'll say, what's on their mind is SEX and drugs and partying, or watching stupid home videos or looking forward to the next big brother africa,

And to compound this problem instead of the Government to encourage the many Nigerian youths who have finished their tertiary education by creating jobs or creating an enabling environment for young people to be self employed, they go about giving pardon to criminals and terrorists,

There is fire on the mountain, Nigerian youths need to wake up and realise that they won't depend on their wards forever soon they'll have to face the harsh reality of living as a Nigerian, May God save the youths from this Danger.

They are copying their western counterparts, here in the UK , the youth have mostly lost direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
dj militant: My broda wetin man go do now.ok . What do we do now.
we have to create an awareness about the dangers of living in credulity, we have to wake the youths up from their slumber, and push them towards achieving feats of greatness.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel:

They are copying their western counterparts, here in the UK , the youth have mostly lost direction.
yeah true, I bet it's worse there, I hear kids go to club in the UK and end up stabbing themselves, very pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel:

yeah true, I bet it's worse there, I hear kids go to clubs in the UK and get high on drugs and alcohol then they end up stabbing themselves, very pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by nacaz4real(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
Plz, nairaland I'm also a very concerned youth. I want this trend to hit front page plz, plz, plz and plz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by nacaz4real(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
what is the way forward. I don tire for this my country. Our youths are not getting the correct message and it is really bothering me. we need to come together and lets us look for a way forward.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by splashbaby(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
@OP you are right on point...many of them are also engaging diabolic practises to make money at all cost. Recently my mechnic discovered a big black pot consealed under the passenger seat of one his customer(a Yahoo yahoo chap) when trying to fix something in the car. This guy doesnt have any job but spend money like its about to go out of fashion. He's always in the company of ladies which is his only business. I pity many of those ladies..only God knows what he's using them for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
nacaz4real: what is the way forward. I don tire for this my country. Our youths are not getting the correct message and it is really bothering me. we need to come together and lets us look for a way forward.Thank you.
my good man, thanks for your concern, I believe creating awareness about this problem is a step towards solving this problem.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
splashbaby: @OP you are right on point...many of them are also engaging diabolic practises to make money at all cost. Recently my mechnic discovered a big black pot consealed under the passenger seat of one his customer(a Yahoo yahoo chap) when trying to fix something in the car. This guy doesnt have any job but spend money like its about to go out of fashion. He's always in the company of ladies which is his only business. I pity many of those ladies..only God knows what he's using them for.
true talk my broda, true talk, and it just keeps on getting worse by the day.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2013
bolaino: we have to create an awareness about the dangers of living in credulity, we have to wake the youths up from their slumber, and push them towards achieving feats of greatness.
ehn ar u ready to create it, and remember na my papa and some other people papa spoil this country so how do we change it.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2013
splashbaby: @OP you are right on point...many of them are also engaging diabolic practises to make money at all cost. Recently my mechnic discovered a big black pot consealed under the passenger seat of one his customer(a Yahoo yahoo chap) when trying to fix something in the car. This guy doesnt have any job but spend money like its about to go out of fashion. He's always in the company of ladies which is his only business. I pity many of those ladies..only God knows what he's using them for.
are u serious,there are many people who dont believe in hard work sha.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Goshen360(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmmm, interesting thread. I will be back participate in full.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Stop complaining, think outside the box, start the debate with those around you, share ideas with your friends, influence your community..

Personally, I don tire to dey trade my nigerian sorrows online.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2013
frosbel:

Shoows that you live in the ghettto in the uk.

The youth in many other places in the uk are encouraged to take part in sports or compuer programming etc.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

The youth in many other places in the uk are encouraged to take part in sports or compuer programming etc.
grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by splashbaby(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2013
dj militant: are u serious,there are many people who dont believe in hard work sha.
For real ooo no be home video at all.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol, leave brother frosbel alone ooo,
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2013
musKeeto: Stop complaining, think outside the box, start the debate with those around you, share ideas with your friends, influence your community..

Personally, I don tire to dey trade my nigerian sorrows online.. Lol
the one and only muskeeto, I see u,
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Goshen360: Hmmmm, interesting thread. I will be back participate in full.
lol, brother goshen your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2013
bolaino: the one and only muskeeto, I see u,

Honestly, bro, that's the only option we have. Logicboy said as much in his thread.. Your works have to speak for you.. If you have the burden, the onus is on you to invent/create methods to lessen it...

Less complaining, more thinking.. Rather than be a good nuisance/complainant, why not think of ways to be useful to society?

But beware, it's a lonely road. The only reward you may get would the smiles on some faces, and 'thank yous'...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Honestly, bro, that's the only option we have. Logicboy said as much in his thread.. Your works have to speak for you.. If you have the burden, the onus is on you to invent/create methods to lessen it...

Less complaining, more thinking.. Rather than be a good nuisance/complainant, why not think of ways to be useful to society?

But beware, it's a lonely road. The only reward you may get would the smiles on some faces, and 'thank yous'...
weLl somebody' got to do it my good mann, someone's got to stand up and make it right.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2013
bolaino: weLl somebody' got to do it my good mann, someone's got to stand up and make it right.
I've come to a conclusion that's a mindset problem. This is not unique to the black man, ours has just tarried for too long.

Our people need to be slowly taught how to reason again. Religion has given them too many answers that they're unwilling to let go off, some are lost, others have doubts, but there are little alternative answers. Take for example, sleep paralysis amongst other known medical/neurological symptoms that have been discussed on this forum. A few accepted the scienitific explanation..

I try carefully not to make it a science vs God debate. Science has nothing to do with any God, in my opinion. Our people are known to shoot the messenger and dump the message..

Let's use the social networks, facebook, bb, twitter for better purposes, attack the myths that pervade our societies... Let people know about development and life in countries supposedly 'poor' like Pakistan..

The truth is most youths are just plain ignorant. We, just like our parents before us, are beginning to accept the lie that power can never be stable in our country, that the best 'education' must come from abroad, that our only exportable commodity is oil, that you must 'sacrifice ur mama' to make it, that success in life is God's musical chairs.....

Hmmm.. Oh boy, I don dey tok too much... Lol.. Digest that one first. I'll be back..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by ijawkid(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2013
musKeeto:
I've come to a conclusion that's a mindset problem. This is not unique to the black man, ours has just tarried for too long.

Our people need to be slowly taught how to reason again. Religion has given them too many answers that they're unwilling to let go off, some are lost, others have doubts, but there are little alternative answers. Take for example, sleep paralysis amongst other known medical/neurological symptoms that have been discussed on this forum. A few accepted the scienitific explanation..

I try carefully not to make it a science vs God debate. Science has nothing to do with any God, in my opinion. Our people are known to shoot the messenger and dump the message..

Let's use the social networks, facebook, bb, twitter for better purposes, attack the myths that pervade our societies... Let people know about development and life in countries supposedly 'poor' like Pakistan..

The truth is most youths are just plain ignorant. We, just like our parents before us, are beginning to accept the lie that power can never be stable in our country, that the best 'education' must come from abroad, that our only exportable commodity is oil, that you must 'sacrifice ur mama' to make it, that success in life is God's musical chairs.....

Hmmm.. Oh boy, I don dey tok too much... Lol.. Digest that one first. I'll be back..

This suggestion is not from my scriptural stance o....but a quick solution to naijas problem is revolution....grin..kill all the politicians and those who are connected to them.........naija needs to be re-formated......the country is mad and I don't forsee when the numerous problems of naija would stop......sometimes I can't fathom the level of corruption in naija.......no hospitals,no schools,water NO way,interrupted power supply(since I was born nepa has been taking light till this moment),and now oil theft right left center etc......

grin......

I just dey joke o.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Lol @ ijawkid... Especially the ND.. That place dey 4ked, I swear...

And we only have ourselves to blame, Ompadec, nddc, niger delta ministry... We still dey deceive ourselves.. Smh...

Imo, to your tents, o Africans... Make everybody answer their name.. This Luggard dream wey we don dey try actualize since, no dey work at all at all...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by bolaino(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2013
musKeeto: Lol @ ijawkid... Especially the ND.. That place dey 4ked, I swear...

And we only have ourselves to blame, Ompadec, nddc, niger delta ministry... We still dey deceive ourselves.. Smh...

Imo, to your tents, o Africans... Make everybody answer their name.. This Luggard dream wey we don dey try actualize since, no dey work at all at all...
if everybody chooses to mind his own business it'll get to a stage where there won't even be a business to mind. Let's not give up.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by 4words: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Now the normal ranting has started. Mtcheeew, be a MEND with a clear cut ideology/mission and see how the country will change... In my own 4words "action, action and action"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by coputa(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Hello peepz,you people are missing it all,you are a product of what you see and do daily;weekly and yearly...every child is mandated to look up to the parents for direction,and when that parent failed,then the child will fail also...The deliberate destruction of our economy by the west, were not seen by our past leaders,For example,all what the white man brought to us were inferior,includiing educatiion,a half educated man is more dangerous than an illiterate..the youth is not the problem but the value system they meet:leadership is all about the survival of the fittest..education is just all about the certificate..success is measured by the money you have in your bank account rather than what you have in your head..you have to strip nude in the media to be a celebrity.......,this has grown into a hydra headed monster that is now difficult to tame............,,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by nenergy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
...plus musical artistes are making it "cool" to be extravagant, to get girls pregnant and consort with easy-women.. Single mothers everywhere... As for me,the campaign against generational degeneration is on going in my house. If everyone of us "deals" with our siblings, it will go a long way to help the future of this country. God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Are In Danger!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Woke up from last nite's hangover from clubbing, puts on MTV base, louds the speakers, noodles steaming in the kitchen, pings james to know about tonight's hangout, checks FB page, twitter, 2go, romance and section of nairaland, kemi beeps to tell of tunji's internet scam success, calls tunji only to hear of celebration at a club 2nite, posts it on twitter and FB for more youths to know, gets his skinny jeans and supra to meet kelechi outside with his camry muscle...of we go with no care about tomorrow, afterall...samething we do everynite,pinky...---naija youth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Nigerian Churches Doing For Needy Nigerians? / Jesus' Marriage To Mary The Magdalene Is Fact, Not Fiction / Chhath Puja Ke Geet & Dj Mix Songs Download For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.