Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money (9300 Views)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / I Need GSM Short Code (2) (3) (4)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by Nomeh17(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Oh! Thank God that you are here today because you are about to discover or step into an endless source of income that will surely change your life. Please note here that I am not an internet marketer but I am here to reveal to you the secret that has been hidden from many. I want to expose the secret now so that you can exploit it start to be proud of your financial status. Many have started giving testimonies o.
Ok! Let get us into the business of the day. Now, we are here to talk about how you can start making cool cash with the popular GSM SHORT CODE SMS.
SHORT CODE SMS COOL CASH BUSINESS IS INDEED THE BUSINESS OF THE DAY.
I believe that it is no long news that those who are into GSM SHORT CODE SMS business are really making their excess money doing such a clean deal. Ok.
I want to go direct to why we are here but for the interest of those who may not know or may want to know more about the GSM SHORT CODE SMS. We shall take a few times to explain it before I will reveal to you how to start this endless source of income business with a token amount of Naira and begin to make clean COOL CASH with over 150 million subscribers of different network providers in Nigeria.
GSM SHORT CODE SMS:
GSM SHORT CODE SMS such as 30333, 30600 etc is a Nigeria Bulksms short code service provider. GSM short codes are unique phone numbers assigned by value added service providers to interested entrepreneurs/organizations for the purpose of offering value added service (VAS) to millions of GSM subscribers in Nigeria. Certain amount of money is deducted from the phone credit of the GSM subscribers that respond to it by text message or call. The money deducted is shared according to the approved sharing formula between the VAS provider, GSM Operators and the entrepreneur that operates the short code service. This system has indeed generated million of Naira to the dealers.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH GSM SHORT CODE SMS:
There is no doubt that you are aware of the usually text massages we receive from MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL ETC. asking us to send certain word or code to something like 30600 or 30333. Sometimes they may tell you to entertain your caller with a caller tune etc. Now this request triggers response from the mobile phone users. It can also be used for audience commentary, feedback, short-outs and weekly alert etc. Those who respond or use those codes to get one service or the other are charged some amount of money like #30, #50, #100 etc. And that is how you make your cool cash without stress. You can imagine the number of Nigerians that make use of this service daily. This how many internet rich guys made their money and are still making it. Please not be as descriptive as possible but I want you to know that this thing gives much money to the dealers ok.
HOW TO START THIS COOL CASH GSM SHORT CODE SMS BUSINESS
Just believe me how to set-up your own GSM SHORT CODE NUMBER and start to make money daily from subscribers without selling any product to them is the secret that GSM Short Code Operators will never want you to know. This is because it is profitable and they want it alone simple.
Again, I must tell you the truth setting up this business is not a child play at all. In fact it really involves a huge amount of money and that is why it is the business of the Rich. Did you say “the Rich get richer” Is that correct? I laugh. You are scared abi!
Don’t be scared because I am here to tell you that you can now start this business with a token cash if you want to run it and enjoy the huge benefit attach to it which is having much money in your bank account. As I said early, I am not an internet marketer. I am only here to reveal to you HOW YOU CAN START THIS PROFITABLE BUSINESS WITH A TOKEN NAIRA.
NOW if you are interested and I know that you are, then order for a copy of the e book that I have prepared to guide you on how to set-up this business with little money yes I mean with a token amount. This e book is just 2 pages. This is because there is no story to tell there rather than to show you step by step how to start in few days from now .The cost of this e book is #1500 only. Just tap from your pocket and make payment for a copy of the e book. I decided to charge you because information is money. Again, so that you will know that is really a great opportunity to prosper.
To order for this e book, go to any UBA Bank and pay #1500 only to:
Account Name: NOMEH JOSEPH
Account Number: 2028428958
You can call me for payment alternative- Joseph -08065015957
After the payment, text your name, correct email address, bank teller number to 08065015957
Note your copy of the e book will be sent to you via email within 1hour.
BONUS:
A copy of e book that will reveal to you how to send unlimited Bulksms free of charge.

Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by phpNET(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2013
If one can start this business with a "TOKEN NAIRA" like u said then how much is that token naira apart from the manual charge of 1,500 how much is required to start the business?
bros, u r not an internet marketer but u re an internet marketing guru!

i bought this kind of book some time ago on to see links of providers offering this service but God! It was a huge amount to start, as huge as 250k to 600k i was discouraged.
Pls tell us how much is needed.

Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by Jblisz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Click on this link....... to download a gsm short code service setup ebook......u have to download a pdf reader to read the ebook....email me jbliss325@gmail.com to get the download link for free
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by Chukel2012: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
I just sent you the mail (chuks.okoye@gmail.com). Please send the pdf

Jblisz:
Click on this link....... to download a gsm short code service setup ebook......u have to download a pdf reader to read the ebook....email me jbliss325@gmail.com to get the download link for free
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by supremeweb: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's a free GSM Shortcode Business Blueprint

The mobile revolution is on with or without you. To be precise the mobile phone is the world most owned object. As we know every revolution comes with a positive and negative side.

Because of the objective of this report I will dwell on the positive side of the mobile revolution. Interestingly, one of the advantages is the birth of ‘mobile marketing’.

What is mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a smart phone. Mobile marketing can provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas.

The objective of this report is to show you how to benefit from one of the numerous mobile marketing opportunities called ‘GSM Shortcode’.

GSM ShortCode SMS business simply involves setting up a system that allows you to use a "short code" to provide variety of mobile content through text messaging. People that subscribe to your "shortcode" are billed automatically by their network provider and you get your own share from it.

Learn more about the shortcode business by following the link below

Go to http://www.gsmshortcodesetup.com to download and study this report
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by KateKate777: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2015
You can also ask or refer to http://www.intistele.com. They have a good sms service, solution and you can start your own business with it. smiley
Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by blogster(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=supremeweb post=38038346]It's a free GSM Shortcode Business Blueprint

The mobile revolution is on with or without you. To be precise the mobile phone is the world most owned object. As we know every revolution comes with a positive and negative side.

Because of the objective of this report I will dwell on the positive side of the mobile revolution. Interestingly, one of the advantages is the birth of ‘mobile marketing’.

What is mobile marketing?
Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a smart phone. Mobile marketing can provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas.

The objective of this report is to show you how to benefit from one of the numerous mobile marketing opportunities called ‘GSM Shortcode’.

GSM ShortCode SMS business simply involves setting up a system that allows you to use a "short code" to provide variety of mobile content through text messaging. People that subscribe to your "shortcode" are billed automatically by their network provider and you get your own share from it.

Learn more about the shortcode business by following the link below

Myskudisms Nigeria is Nigeria's leading Caller Ring Back Tune Company. We specialize in providing Value Added Services such as shortcode, Caller Ring Back Tune, Robocalls, Bulksms, Mobile Marketing and Consultancy Services

Our Caller Ring Back Tune is designed to cater for content owners such as Music Artistes(Upcoming and Stars), Pastors(Declarations or prayers), Comedians, Motivational speakers and business(Use your jingles,AD as a Caller Tune) etc. Our CRBT covers the leading mobile Networks in Nigeria (MTN, Airtel and Etisalat). We provide excellent service as we guide you through the process of setting up your own CRBT and equally process your payment when due without stress.

Talk to us today lets convert your content(Songs,Messages,Jingles,Comedy) into a Caller Ring Back Tune and start making money per download. The likes of Harrysong, Iyanya, Korede bello etc are all smiling to the bank because they have a Caller Tune...You too can make it if you will only take the first step
Mobile marketing is a huge money making opportunity where you earn from bulksms, shotcode service, callertune etc...... BULKSMS is a platform you can use to create message and send to hundreds, thousands, or even millions of mobile phone numbers, you can use this service to create rapid awareness campaign of your products and services. Also use this service to effectively relate to your numerous clients and customers updating them with latest events you want them to know, pass important message across huge number of subscribers no matter the network they are on. So make money from the comfort of your home offering this money spinning service to those that needs it. Like Churches, Mosque, events organiser, hotels, hospitals, lottery outlets, schools, banks. Do you know that about 50billion messages are sent out everyday worldwide? Imagine how much this could translate, and the opportunity is open to pounce on. You can also make money by setting up sms portal to thousands who want resell and make cool money , imagine that you could setup for people at N30k each and you have 10persons each month to set it up, that means you pocket cool 300k monthly. Now you can charge even more than that, just as I am doing I am charging nothing less than 35k to setup the portal and I have helped 53 people this past 4months to setup their own bulksms portal. SHORTCODE is messaging system where you send out message from a programmed setup platform using 3-5 digits codes (213,4816,55816) to mobile phone users no matter the network they are using. You are familiar to some ads messages sent to your phone asking to reply, TV shows like who want to be a millionaire or Nigerian Idol are all using shortcode to make money, when ask you viewing to answer or vote for your favourite contestants and you did, certain amount be deducted from your account balance. There are many ways to use this money spinning system to makey cool cash right in the comfort of your home, like call to act promos, online signup programmes etc Now imagine how much you can make when subscribers respond to your offer and you set the charge @50 or100 per reply, This a secrete business big Boys are doing in comfort of their homes or offices, making millions everyday, Just see how easy you can make huge money from this system, let's say you send message on health tips and you requested that they reply yes for more info daily @100 per month, now you are able to send cheap bulksms to 10000 subscribers, happy 1000 subscribers responded, boom! you have cool 100k in your bank account, those it sound cool? Then as many times you like in a month, you can increase the number of subscribers as you want, you do know that to setup this system you be needing cool 250k with abeg, at that the profit margin is very high you could easily more than the capital in just one month. CALLERTUNE service is another money spinner in mobile business which you can start with little investment and see huge profit. I know are subscribed to the service, who doesn't? Now every month N50 is deducted from your account for the service someone is smiling to his bank, think of 117 million mobile subscribers in Nigeria and more than half are subscribed to this service, The is wealth simple, I know you are saying how do I start to make money too? Don't worry am here to guide you, I will setup any of this service for you within 2 to 24hrs depending on which of the service you want. Inbox me on 08126160362 only interested persons should call, I only need 20 people due to my busy schedule, and I don't like using someone else to do this highly technical work. Yes please this is strictly based on first come first serve.
www.myskudisms.com

Re: How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money by damickey(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Very informative. Thanks. I use http://mysmslive247.com/short-code-service

Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart