Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom (885 Views)

CEO Of Facebook, Mark Zukerberg Becomes World’s 6th Richest Person (check List) / (picture) Mark Zukerberg, Founder Of Facebook Pictured Changing His Babys Diaper / Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by antontech(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2013
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is to visit Akwa Ibom in next month, the Niger Delta Young Professionals, a non governmental group, has said.

Facebook is a social networking service launched in February, 2004, with over one billion active users.

The Chairman of the Niger Delta Young Professional, Mr Moses Siasia, made the announcement when he paid a courtesy visit on Gov. Godswill Akpabio of AkwaIbom on Friday. Siasia said that Zuckerberg had been invited as one of the guest speakers during his groups
youth economic summit, scheduled to hold in Uyo from May 28 to May 29.

The chairman said that young professionals from the Niger Delta were coming together to promote entrepreneurship, looking at economic challenges in the area.

Siasia commended Akpabio for transforming the state through infrastructure such as good roads, healthcare and education. Responding, Akpabio told the group to put in their best in their chosen professions,adding that success could only come with hardwork.

The governor pledged his support towards the hosting of the summit, commending the youths for not engaging in militancy.(NAN)

which am still serving there

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/zuckerberg-facebook-founder-to-visit-aibom/'
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by jeffizy(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2013
O yeah?
I hope those present will let him know how his Facebook has gotten people duped, kidnapped and killed.
How our secondary school kids don't read their books anymore, can't spell a word correctly.
How Facebook has broken a lot of relationship s and promoted obscenity.
How his creation has made it possible to abuse the president of Nigeria in person.
How it is easy for me to track my friends after 15 years to know who made it out of the hood and who never made it.
So, akwa ibom youths, is that your role model? shocked
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by repogirl(f): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Mr. Mosilo (Moses Siasia SilokO) at work.
2nd to comment sha incase e enter FP.
(┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐. ┌(˘.˘)ʃ (┌'⌣')┌ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐┌(˘.˘)ʃ.
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by antontech(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2013
you can't blame him on the ills that is commited with facebook.we still learn good tins from facebook
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by jeffizy(m): 2:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Good move by Akwa Ibom State Govt.
jeffizy: O yeah?
I hope those present will let him know how his Facebook has gotten people duped, kidnapped and killed.
How our secondary school kids don't read their books anymore, can't spell a word correctly.
How his creation has made it possible to abuse the president of Nigeria in person.
lipsrsealed
Your case is hopeless. Is this how you think?
What wrong has Zuckerberg done?
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Scarpon(m): 4:32am On Apr 13, 2013
oye ocha nnor
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by sholay2011(m): 4:43am On Apr 13, 2013
How it is easy for me to track my friends after 15 years to know who made it out of the hood and who never made it.
lipsrsealed
Smh...what re u even saying? Kai! When one thinks he/she has seen it all on NL, some ppl wud just come out of nowhere to prove to u that they could beat stupidity records.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by SlyIg(f): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2013
I know my state governor can do anything just to stay popular even if it means emptying our state treasury.
Its a good one there though.
Akwa Ibom ado Ok!
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Akshow: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
for your left mind you don talk better thing be that abi? Oh Shut da f up and keep quiet if you have nothin meaningful to say. i can't even start educating you on the senselessness of your post. Jus stop embarrassin yourself with your shallow and myopic reasonin.
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Katigurl: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2013
SlyIg: I know my state governor can do anything just to stay popular even if it means emptying our state treasury.
Akwa Ibom ado Ok!
. he he, lool, soo funny lmaof.
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by antontech(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Akshow: for your left mind you don talk better thing be that abi? Oh Shut da f up and keep quiet if you have nothin meaningful to say. i can't even start educating you on the senselessness of your post. Jus stop embarrassin yourself with your shallow and myopic reasonin.
tell him,he thinks like my grandmother.
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by antontech(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2013
SlyIg: I know my state governor can do anything just to stay popular even if it means emptying our state treasury.
Akwa Ibom ado Ok!
But i still don't know why u people cannot appreciate what he is doing.
was at akwaibom b4 easter,see ikot ekpene rd is now double lane and the level of work at the olympic stadium and 2nd aniversary Hospital.pls he is traying
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Somebody should please tell mark zukerberg to come along with his own drinking water cuz nigeria'z water suckz!
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
so all those are mark's fault abi.nigerians sha shocked always blaming every other person for their woes including demons and witches except themselves.smh
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Akshow: for your left mind you don talk better thing be that abi? Oh Shut da f up and keep quiet if you have nothin meaningful to say. i can't even start educating you on the senselessness of your post. Jus stop embarrassin yourself with your shallow and myopic reasonin.
no mind am.common sense is not common afterall
Re: Mark Zukerberg,facebook Founder Will Visit Akwa Ibom by jeffizy(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: no mind am.common sense is not common afterall
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
I made my point clearly.
So where do you stand? Make your point too.
Dont be a puppy....follow follow.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Rape, Says Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade / See Nkem Owoh Dressed Up As A Pregnant Woman / Happy Birthday To Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.