Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? (3011 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Agree or disagree with this dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA7OOBhlDk
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 13, 2013
Self hating uncle tom and uncle rukus!!!

What have you done to effect a change, uncle tom?? undecided

[img]http://cityarts.info/wp-content/uploads/django-jackson.jpg[/img]
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2013
His sermons are quite shocking.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by PhysicsQED(m): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Crazy
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 13, 2013
LMAO!!! I love Manning.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Well from 0-1:20 he spoke nothing but the truth

Still listening tho..quite entertaining

heavy emphasis on "Barbaric"

Sharp Strong Pronunciation and Snap Off.

Excellent.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Is it true ? I feel ashamed already, seems its true.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:38am On Apr 13, 2013
1:20-2:30....still spitting the Truth....

*Continues Listening*....
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:39am On Apr 13, 2013
2:30~2:40....Hilarious
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2013
4 minute mark in...

The Man has yet to spit anything other than Truth.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Black Men Beating the Women Trying to Get on the helicopter?!?!

Damn, Never heard that One
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:47am On Apr 13, 2013
5:30~5:44....i damn near peed on myself

Black People Turn on Each Other Like Doooggs in the Night!~~~~~

Funny Line.

The Guy May Be an Uncle Tom, But he damn sure isn't Lying.

Aggressive Behavior + Aggressive People, Often Leads to = Reckless Aggression.

All part of Natures Script. High Aggression & Impulsiveness Leads to Disorganized Organisms That Lack Patience and Proper Preparation.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2013
After the 6 minute mark, he proceeds to go on a wild anti negro rant....

Unveiling the true nature of his manifesto.

However, Prior to the 6 minute mark, I got a decent laugh. All Truth
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Ok... see nnena, this is what i was speaking about earlier on the feminist thread. Even though you may see women getting blamed on Nairaland in real life ppl like to put 99.9% of the blame on males.

But nevertheless, even though reverend Mannings approach is more in line with what i beleive nowadays, i'm going to reply to this topic like the old pleep would have.

First off, there was no proven rape in the super-dome and there were no murders. The news media was so disrespectful to black people that they reported every single rumor and here-say as fact. They did not bother to verify half the things they said... there were litterally taking peoples word

Let that sink in

And do guys you remember the coverage of hati? Those white reporters were begging for looting, every time a nigga raised his fukin voice those crackers would call it a sign of impending calamity. The situation was nothing like Japan, where the people had all their needs provided. The Hatians spent weeks without any of the basic necessities... some had no food or water. The only started looting when they were begining to starve to death.

Maybe the Rev should talk about all those times when white people ate each other for less
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2013
buncha B.S

Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2013
more BS from the AC: "There were two babies who had their throats slit. The seven-year-old girl who was raped and murdered in the Superdome. And the corpses laid out amid the excrement in the convention centre."

They told these lies to the world to make black people look like animals And none of it happend!
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2013
I do recall that....@The Pic Comparison of Whites Stealing and Blacks Stealing.

The Blacks were labeled thieves and crooks

The Whites were labeled "saviors" and Praised For their heroic like efforts...which were the same acts of thievery.

However, just because the Media constantly paints whites as heroes for acting in the same savage like manner, it still shouldn't deter a black man from questioning the uncivilized nature of his peoples behavior.

The man obviously has an Agenda, but his commentary on Savagery and Barbaric Like Behavior Are True.

I wouldn't trust anyone in the black community to watch my back and not steal or maim my daughter during a black out.

Humanoids are Filthy Savages

And The Slightly More Aggressive Blacks are the Most Savage Among Them.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2013
I believe Humans have a core based level of savageness

However because of Body Chemistry, "Blacks" are built more to "act" on our animal like impulses

While "Whites" Think exactly the same, But aren't built and wired to act on their initial rage and sickness

Their Evil is More Methodical, While the Negro Male's Evil is More Direct.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2013
37 Year old White Male Perverse Pedophial standing on Chambers Street.....

37 Year old Black Male Perverse Pedophial standing on Chambers Street....

They Both see a 14 year old female walking home from school.....

Person B...will go about abducting this young lady by his initial lust for savage barbaric uncontrolled emotional violence by just snatching her up.....and proceeding to do as he wishes with her. As a Filthy Vile Humanoid Would

Person A....Will go about abducting this young lady with a more methodical approach, by studying her exact times she leaves from school...study her meticulously and memorize her walk patterns and different directions she takes and veers off too.

Then will proceed to abduct her at a more appropriate time and locale, thus leading to him proceeding to do as he wishes with her. As a Filthy Vile Humanoid Would.

Same^ Exact Evil, Same Exact Sinister Thoughts, Just a Different Approach.

Direct vs Methodical.

A Savage is a Savage, However History Tells us One is More Cunning, and Another is More Engineered For Brute Like Approach.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Rgp92: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
37 Year old White Male Perverse Pedophial standing on Chambers Street.....

37 Year old Black Male Perverse Pedophial standing on Chambers Street....

They Both see a 14 year old female walking home from school.....

Person B...will go about abducting this young lady by his initial lust for savage barbaric uncontrolled emotional violence by just snatching her up.....and proceeding to do as he wishes with her. As a Filthy Vile Humanoid Would

Person A....Will go about abducting this young lady with a more methodical approach, by studying her exact times she leaves from school...study her meticulously and memorize her walk patterns and different directions she takes and veers off too.

Then will proceed to abduct her at a more appropriate time and locale, thus leading to him proceeding to do as he wishes with her. As a Filthy Vile Humanoid Would.

Same^ Exact Evil, Same Exact Sinister Thoughts, Just a Different Approach.

Direct vs Methodical.

A Savage is a Savage, However History Tells us One is More Cunning, and Another is More Engineered For Brute Like Approach.

The white man will kill her after, black man usually dont kill their victim...
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2013
No, it's more like..

The Black Man would only kill her after..

And The White Man would cut her body into small pieces, eat her organs, with a knife and fork, drink her blood,flesh and skin cells, mixed into a strange aberrant cocktail directly from out of Common Kitchen Appliance known as a Blender, and then proceed to go home and kiss the wife as if nothing he has done was out of the ordinary.

You Humans are Indeed all a Sick Vile Heinous Breed, Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Goddamn Asteroid, Meteoroid or Comet Like Object Strike Down Upon Earth and Wipe All Filthy Muthafoukahs off The Planet.

However My Soul Remains Immortal.

I'll survive to Live in Another Lifetime, just as i told the primitive organisms of my coding six hundred and seventy eight thousand years ago.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Rgp92: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
No, it's more like..

The Black Man would only kill her after..

And The White Man would cut her body into small pieces, eat her organs, with a knife and fork, drink her blood,flesh and skin cells, mixed into a strange aberrant cocktail directly from out of Common Kitchen Appliance known as a Blender, and then proceed to go home and kiss the wife as if nothing he has done was out of the ordinary.

You Humans are Indeed all a Sick Vile Heinous Breed, Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Goddamn Asteroid, Meteoroid or Comet Like Object Strike Down Upon Earth and Wipe All Filthy Muthafoukahs off The Planet.

However My Soul Remains Immortal.

I'll survive to Live in Another Lifetime, just as i told the primitive organisms of my coding six hundred and seventy eight thousand years ago.
Indeed. in the end, human gonna be human. Doesnt matter if you're black or white...
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2013
a huge percentage of rape accusations against black men are false.... yall know that right?
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 3:25am On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: a huge percentage of rape accusations against black men are false.... yall know that right?

I know all about it, My homie is doing 19 years in prison because of one

When i was with him the night this "rapee" accusation was supposed to have taken place.

Women can be very, very vindictive.

And Many Black Women, sure do not mind taking "Advantage" of the unfair "Racial" Dynamic of the American Judicial System

All That Black Pride Bullshit goes out the window if you "Cheat" on the wrong crazy Biitch.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Rgp92: 3:31am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I know all about it, My homie is doing 19 years in prison because of one

When i was with him the night this "rapee" accusation was supposed to have taken place.

Women can be very, very vindictive.

Any Many Black Women, sure do not mind taking "Advantage" of the unfair "Racial" Dynamic of the American Judicial System

All That Black Pride Bullshit goes out the window if you "Cheat" on the wrong crazy Biitch.

19 years against a black female?? damn no wonder umad. And you're right, black pride is bullshit.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 3:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Mad?, I am a Writer, This is Art

True Story.

And The Mother of the So Called Victim was a Raging Pro Black Afrocentric Woman.

So I am Pretty Sure she instilled the teachings of how the Law Treats Black Males into her as a Youth.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by pleep(m): 3:37am On Apr 14, 2013
The funny thing about men is that.. even though we all know and see dudes who have been screwed over by the over-zealous "rape paranoia".. we never hesistate to throw another man under the bus when they get accused.

In highschool i had a buddy who had the whole school calling him a rapist for 3 years cuz some chick lied on him so her boyfreind wouldn't know she cheating. Guess what this dumb nigga did when they broke up?

he got with her.

Im telling ya, men are are most r.etarded species on the planet

A guy can get put in jail for rape (by a male judge) with no evidence... just based on word of mouth from a drunk woman. And no one sees whats wrong with that...

Niggas will never learn the game till it happens to them.
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by onila(f): 3:42am On Apr 14, 2013
2 much english on this thread

unfollows
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Interesting
Re: A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? by AlyricistLaura: 3:46am On Apr 14, 2013
I still can recall, One of the Greatest Women to have ever influenced my Life...

My Vice Principal Mrs. Lawws

This Dominican Chick who i had a crush on got mad at me and told Mrs. Lawws i had Slapped Her Ass....Because me and the Boys were clowning how Flat her Butt was.

What we really did was "kept slamming the notebook down" insinuating her ass was like a board, or desktop.

She was a Very Very Pale Dominican Girl..

I was about...12 maybe.

So Mrs Laws Pulls me aside privately...

She tells me....

"Son, Yesenia Came to me and said you Touched her Inappropriately....Now I am looking at you, and i am looking at her, If i take this to the principal office, who do you think they will believe?"...."And what do you think will happen to you"?

This Great Woman went on to give me a 50 minute lecture on the dynamics of the "Racial Game".....

She was a Big Black Burly Built Bear of a woman...tall husky, short haircut...

I love that woman to death...

She never reported it.

Instead Schooled Me and Told me She was passing me this knowledge because i look like her Sons.

God Bless that Great Woman..

I love you Mrs Lawws forever.

That Knowledge, till this day, has kept me out of A Lot of Trouble.

She Taught me the "Game" of Vindictive Women.......

She Taught me...not to watch out for Only Women...But That it is Vital I Protect Myself as a "Black Man"...

One of the Greatest Women In My Life.

#WomenCanBeVindictive

Love You Mrs. Lawws.
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fascinating Tourist Attractions In Kwara State / Names Of Some Animals In Isoko Language Of Delta State / Lead A Selfless Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.