Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? (915 Views)

Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Today

I had a dream this morning where I saw map of Nigeria above it written

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

It is proverb Proverbs 16:25
Inside the picture I saw a glaring image of a being, the first looks like zuma rock, the others was like the expression of glaring appearance of God to moses.
So It was not clear whose image is that and I woke up.

Yesterday
I saw myself close to my local church, very close to its gate, I saw an muslim who was accusing someone of sleeping with his wife.
Though in my area 99.8% are christian.

I thought he was talking to the man that is with me.
Before I could know what was happening, he was referring to me.
He has gone to report me in my local church.
He took his wife and use his car and climb him to death and now told me that his law says 'Any man who sleeps with a married woman will be killed with car'

When I heard i know it was grave lie and nobody to help defend me and he was pressing me to lie such that he will kill me also as his lifeless wife's body.
I immediately, I ran away into north,I was running through Kaduna road was aiming to run to kano to be safer.
I entered big lorry,on our way vehicle broke down and I woke up.

I prayed against the second but the first dream I don't know what it is.

Please your kind assistance from a believer led by Holy Ghost.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by ooman(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2013
the first dream is quite clear. Nigerians are either xtians or muslims. that is the path that seemed right but which leads to destruction since we are religious and we remain poor.

You saw god. the dream is telling you that we must do away with god and christianity and islam in order to be successful.

your second dream is insanity.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by travelxpat(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2013
The second dream to me means , you should be careful of your friends, you could end up been framed up of something you know nothing about and as such dont take refuge anywhere , just pray

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2013
This Muslim is not my friend, I dont know him anywhere, he is a foreigner but has power to exert his cultural power over my christian dominated village, even in the compound of my local church a few meters to our church building gate.

Where I got money to run to kaduna and expecting to head towards kano passing through some northern villages looking for a place suitable for me to hide is what I don't know about till this moment.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by rodeo0070(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2013
I'm not much of a religious person but this is what I have to say about your second dream. I'd advice you to pray harder against been implicated in something you don't know about...
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by enilove(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Do you lust after women? If yes,the enemy might want to use that as an evenue to terminate your life.

Pray to God to forgive you of your sin of lust and fornication,then pray that ,you will not experience any suicide bombing ,in Jesus name.

The death of the wife indicates they are going to use a woman as a sacrifice. So beware,they have dicided on whom to use.It is a woman.
It is like they children of the bond woman ( Boko Haram) are trying to detonate a bomb in that church,but God is protecting you people. The only way out is for them to look for an excuse. They have spiritually scan your life and can see the sin of lust in you.

The way out is for you to leave that place,but dont not head toward the north,it is still their domain. That is what the stopage of the vehicle connote.

Ask for the forgiveness of your sin,it is not until one sleeps with a woman before he commits the sin of fornication.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
enilove: Do you lust after women? If yes,the enemy might want to use that as an evenue to terminate your life.

Pray to God to forgive you of your sin of lust and fornication,then pray that ,you will not experience any suicide bombing ,in Jesus name.

The death of the wife indicates they are going to use a woman as a sacrifice. So beware,they have dicided on whom to use.It is a woman.
It is like they children of the bond woman ( Boko Haram) are trying to detonate a bomb in that church,but God is protecting you people. The only way out is for them to look for an excuse. They have spiritually scan your life and can see the sin of lust in you.

The way out is for you to leave that place,but dont not head toward the north,it is still their domain. That is what the stopage of the vehicle connote.

Ask for the forgiveness of your sin,it is not until one sleeps with a woman before he commits the sin of fornication.

Thanks,it makes more sense. What about the first dream?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by Joel3(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
the dream is about intimacy, and must likely with the wrong person, the death of the woman means sin and a killer deceased. the church is holy place where the doctrine of wages of sin is death. the bus means you where trying to navigate out of the problem. the stopping means hindriance and not successful. the act might already be done or future events and also it might not even be you maybe someone you know.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Joel.:
the dream is about intimacy, and must likely with the wrong person, the death of the woman means sin and a killer deceased. the church is holy place where the doctrine of wages of sin is death. the bus means you where trying to navigate out of the problem. the stopping means hindriance and not successful. the act might already be done or future events and also it might not even be you maybe someone you know.

Sorry I didnt understand your explanation.
Am sorry that am posting it here but I need sincere interpretation if possible
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by enilove(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
luckyCO:

Thanks,it makes more sense. What about the first dream?

The first dream is telling you and every nigerian that there is a god in Asu Rock.Thou we worship God,but this god,where the president resides, is a great destroying mountain.
We all feel Abuja should be the capital,but there are powers dictating for this nation in that capital , more especially the Asu Rock.

The foundation of the capital is faulty. May be it was dedicated to an idol, but everyone wants to be there.
It is a great revelation to you,probably you have been interceeding for the country in prayer.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
enilove:

The first dream is telling you and every nigerian that there is a god in Asu Rock.Thou we worship God,but this god,where the president resides, is a great destroying mountain.
We all feel Abuja should be the capital,but there are powers dictating for this nation in that capital , more especially the Asu Rock.

The foundation of the capital is faulty. May be it was dedicated to an idol, but everyone wants to be there.
It is a great revelation to you,probably you have been interceeding for the country in prayer.

Clarification
I saw face that was blurred just like that one on the ZUMA Rock spread from center of map of Nigeria covering every map, that face took much longer time and it was the first to appear. As I was trying to understand what the face mean, the second face appeared from the same map of Nigeria, at it center covering the entire map looks like the way bible describe God's appearance to Moses Face to face,that was how I feel looking at the picture.
I wish I can draw it they way the face looked like, to gain understanding what the image is pointing at.

That one was the one I was looking at before I woke up.

Two of them were trying to pass message across but I just was surprised trying to relate the bible quote and zuma rock before waking up.

What is the relationship between Zuma Rock And Face of God as He appeared to Moses and Proverbs 16:25.
What could be the significance of these players?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
I have heard this kind of dream one time, when I was coming out family house gate, I saw Moses and God discussion at my right side close to one pear tree. Some thing told me to my mind look at your right you will see Moses and God discussing.
I didn't see both in their Glory, I just saw their structure, God was taller than Moses, mistakenly I looked,
and behold it was God and Moses.
I cried, cried, cried... that I will die even to the point I though I was crying it out, then God said he wont died again! He had remorse, later in the same dream, I saw 4 women(1 aged women and 3 girls) trying to rape me until I shouted Jesus many times and they left me.

I was troubled, how can I see God/Moses at the same time 4 women was trying to rape me.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by enilove(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
luckyCO:

Clarification
I saw face that was blurred just like that one on the ZUMA Rock spread from center of map of Nigeria covering every map, that face took much longer time and it was the first to appear. As I was trying to understand what the face mean, the second face appeared from the same map of Nigeria, at it center covering the entire map looks like the way bible describe God's appearance to Moses Face to face,that was how I feel looking at the picture.
I wish I can draw it they way the face looked like, to gain understanding what the image is pointing at.

That one was the one I was looking at before I woke up.

Two of them were trying to pass message across but I just was surprised trying to relate the bible quote and zuma rock before waking up.

What is the relationship between Zuma Rock And Face of God as He appeared to Moses and Proverbs 16:25.
What could be the significance of these players?

This shows there is going to be a change in this nation.It means God has decided to help Nigeria as a nation. The power of darkness shall no longer have control over Nigeria.
The Bible reference was refering to the previous way we had been living as a nation , which was not pleasing to God.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by enilove(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
luckyCO: I have heard this kind of dream one time, when I was coming out family house gate, I saw Moses and God discussion at my right side close to one pear tree. Some thing told me to my mind look at your right you will see Moses and God discussing.
I didn't see both in their Glory, I just saw their structure, God was taller than Moses, mistakenly I looked,
and behold it was God and Moses.
I cried, cried, cried... that I will die even to the point I though I was crying it out, then God said he wont died again! He had remorse, later in the same dream, I saw 4 women(1 aged women and 3 girls) trying to rape me until I shouted Jesus many times and they left me.

I was troubled, how can I see God/Moses at the same time 4 women was trying to rape me.

This dream indicates that you are a prophet, a great prophet,but you have the spirit of lust in you.
This spirit was trying to defile you to make you useless for God's divine asignment.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
This recalled this dream I have had concurrently for now;

I have this man in my village, that one day I saw a coffin accompanied by respected village elders and they took the coffin and went into the man’s house and threw it into the man’s well.

Another Dream from another Day

I was coming to visit same man, on getting to his front of his gate, he was expecting that I will give him money but I felt it wasn’t necessary and when he discovered that I wouldn’t give him anything and he face was turned pale and said he would deal with me, and I think I told him in that dream he would never do anything'

I later gathered his children we prayed for 3days for him.

I dreamt where same man died and was deposited into the mortuary,and his wife was crying on top of her voice even you can hear it from a distant.
The main issue was that he has many issues with people of the community.
So the wife took Catholic priest to go round mediating and begging people.
In that dream, he was not in good terms with elders of the community.

I dreamt where me and my wife went to visit this same man, and when I get to his gate, I saw myself acting like Jack bauer of 24, the way he use to do when he is entering enemy’s house.
And when my wife saw me she felt it was a joke and move straight into the man’s house.
As I was coming in I saw my wife with a small girl trying to explain to her that the man is dead.
When I came in I was trying to dispute it, in their compound, they have a fresh dug well, the small girl asked me to look at where that well is. behold they have belied the man inside the water well that is serving the family,I saw it I was troubled.

My wife heard a dream that there is one close man in community, very very close to us
He has been our problem but always posing to be good. No one except God can reveal that he is an enemy.
One day prayer warriors were to visit us and prayer with us.
But the man have known the mission for the prayer warriors, so he quickly was supporting with lips. My wife saw him inside while everybody was outside waiting for the warriors. At the end they mentioned his name that his is the brain behind every problem in our family to everybody's surprise.

I have been thinking what do I need to do about this.
I have confronted the man about two times, was asking if his is into ritual or doing charm and he confirms to me that he has not know charms for over 44years now. In our local church he is well know, he is being respected in the church.

Please what do I need to do or how do I confront him now?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
enilove:

This dream indicates that you are a prophet, a great prophet,but you have the spirit of lust in you.
This spirit was trying to defile you to make you useless for God's divine asignment.

God has take care of the spirit of defilement. I thank & praise Him!
Thanks for helping me deduce that which I never knew before.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by Joel3(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
the woman means an unlawful sex act sinful act and sexual transmitted decease, the dead body means killer deceased and no escape. you and family member or friend have to be caution. the church in the dream means a sinful act. something that is against the teaching and the wages is death.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by enilove(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
luckyCO: This recalled this dream I have had concurrently for now;

I have this man in my village, that one day I saw a coffin accompanied by respected village elders and they took the coffin and went into the man’s house and threw it into the man’s well.

I was coming to visit same man, on getting to his front of his gate, he was expecting that I will give him money but I felt it wasn’t necessary and when he discovered that I wouldn’t give him anything and he face was turned pale and said he would deal with me, and I think I told him in that dream he would never do anything'

I later gathered his children we prayed for 3days for him.

I dreamt where same man died and was deposited into the mortuary,and his wife was crying on top of her voice even you can hear it from a distant.
The main issue was that he has many issues with people of the community.
So the wife took Catholic priest to go round mediating and begging people.
In that dream, he was not in good terms with elders of the community.

I dreamt where me and my wife went to visit this same man, and when I get to his gate, I saw myself acting like Jack bauer of 24, the way he use to do when he is entering enemy’s house.
And when my wife saw me she felt it was a joke and move straight into the man’s house.
As I was coming in I saw my wife with a small girl trying to explain to her that the man is dead.
When I came in I was trying to dispute it, in their compound, they have a fresh dug well, the small girl asked me to look at where that well is. behold they have belied the man inside the water well that is serving the family,I saw it I was troubled.

My wife heard a dream that there is one close man in community, very very close to us
He has been our problem but always posing to be good. No one except God can reveal that he is an enemy.
One day prayer warriors were to visit us and prayer with us.
But the man have known the mission for the prayer warriors, so he quickly was supporting with lips. My wife saw him inside while everybody was outside waiting for the warriors. At the end they mentioned his name that his is the brain behind every problem in our family to everybody's surprise.

I have been thinking what do I need to do about this.
I have confronted the man about two times, was asking if his is into ritual or doing charm and he confirms to me that he has not know charms for over 44years now. In our local church he is well know, he is being respected in the church.

Please what do I need to do or how do I confront him now?

God showed you in the first dream what the elders were planning against the man.May be God wanted you to pray for the man. Infact if the man is not dead physically,it will take the grace of God to save him. Surely the elders in that community have settled his case spiritually through marine witchctaft.

The last one is the most important.The Bible says thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free in John 8:32. God has revealed who this man is to you.What you have to do is keep your secret away from him.Do not let him know anything about your family again. But pray for him.Do not hate him for any reason because there is no harm he can do against you. Be prayerful.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means? by luckyCO(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2013
enilove:

God showed you in the first dream what the elders were planning against the man.May be God wanted you to pray for the man. Infact if the man is not dead physically,it will take the grace of God to save him. Surely the elders in that community have settled his case spiritually through marine witchcraft.

The last one is the most important.The Bible says thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free in John 8:32. God has revealed who this man is to you.What you have to do is keep your secret away from him.Do not let him know anything about your family again. But pray for him.Do not hate him for any reason because there is no harm he can do against you. Be prayerful.

The same man was in the church when I paid my first fruit, when I came back to my base,I had a dream where someone close to us was arranging kidnapper against one of my brothers. But when they kidnapper came, he meet me and my elder brother praying but the one they want to kidnap was not praying.

The kidnaper was roaming round our compound to see if will stop praying such that he will come and complete his mission.
In the dream I was thinking is it because my my first fruit that they want to come and kidnaper and I woke up.

Is there no need for severe warning to him,maybe to check his life before he goes to hell?
I had made up my mind to call him on this Easter and tell him if he failed to repent, if he dies I wont come because he will be going to hell but I didnt travel for this Easter.

Thanks God for this dream that brought about this.

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Like To Visit Cameroon - T.B Joshua / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 18th June, 2013 When The Wind Blows By Pastor / Science/god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.