Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

"9ice Was The Only Man I Really Truly Loved" - Toni Payne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "9ice Was The Only Man I Really Truly Loved" - Toni Payne (1835 Views)

Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"9ice Was The Only Man I Really Truly Loved" - Toni Payne by wwwaprokome(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2013
In an interview today, Toni Payne talked about her career, Olamide, her first boyfriend and of course, marriage where she claimed 9ice was the only man she truly love(d)

I believe still that the two will come back together. I knew the marriage won’t last but now they’ve learnt their lessons when it comes to keeping calm and are now fit to have a better home.

Read the full interview on this link: http://aproko.me/9ice-was-the-first-guy-i-was-ever-really-in-love-with-toni-payne/

(1) (Reply)

Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together / Check Out Psquare As Babies And Teenagers [photos] / Omawunmi And Dbanj Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.