Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight (28671 Views)

Travellers!... How Do You Deal With Plane Turbulents During Flight? / Why Don't People Pay Attention During Flight Safety Instructions? / Snake On The Wing: Passengers Watch Python Cling To Side Of Plane During Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by AlyricistLaura: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
If I saw This In Person, This Would Scare the Shiit out of Me.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Igbos see what your brother is doing...just saying grin grin
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Adextaiwo48(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]na who tie am 4 top (lol)
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Adextaiwo48(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
na who tie am 4 top
gues i gotta ask!

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by fr3do(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Let's spice it up a lil. When will humans learn that what they call God, does not exist ?

just because u'ven't seen Him doesn't mean He doesnt exist...
Think!
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by fr3do(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
babe_online: Igbos see what your brother is doing...just saying grin grin

just fooling
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by fr3do(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
babe_online: Igbos see what your brother is doing...just saying grin grin

just fooling yaself
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by asoderock(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ultra orthodox jews can take religion tradition to the extreme. In Israel, many public utilities like elevators hv versions specifically for these people where they don't have to press anything on a Sabbath day lest it be dat they ve worked on Sabbath. Funny
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by calcal: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Best thing to do is to get the flight ticket form the same company, fly the same plane and do same thing, if they ask you to remove it, get your friend to record all activities then sue them for discrimination, sitdown look to get your money.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by asoderock(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ultra orthodox jews can take religious tradition to the extreme. In Israel, many public utilities like elevators hv versions specifically for these people where they don't have to press anything on a Sabbath day lest it be dat they ve worked on Sabbath. Funny
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
fr3do:

just because u'ven't seen Him doesn't mean He doesnt exist...
Think!
Yea, my Grand Dad, told me that. He said, we are not supposed to see God. And I believed him. But as I grew older, I realized what we call God is merely an energy plane of consciousness. Anyone, just anyone that attains that consciousness can be called GOD, its a title if I need to be explicit. I aspire to wear that shoe some cosmic day, its why we are here. But if I will succeed, is a another huddle, I guess I will have to figure that out some day. Some cosmic day.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by odedipapa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Fear, is a weapon of control. Religion is an institution that promotes fear above intelligence. They say, He exists, but you cant see him. And when you ask why ? The response is believe, without questioning. And when you say "Pastor, you are not making sense", the response is "Touch not the anointed, and do my prophet no harm". Am a grown man, I would take none of that shit no more.

No one is asking u to take anything bro. Its ur call n ur decision.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by chijokz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
collins123: Nairaland is geeting so booring these days.

Iish!!!

Don't you think you are the problem and not Nairaland?
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Okdanny: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Arah di na udi n' udi
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Fukup(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Let's spice it up a lil. When will humans learn that what they call God, does not exist ?
nawa for them bro.ve been tryin to tell them but they wont listen.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Fukup(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Yea, my Grand Dad, told me that. He said, we are not supposed to see God. And I believed him. But as I grew older, I realized what we call God is merely an energy plane of consciousness. Anyone, just anyone that attains that consciousness can be called GOD, its a title if I need to be explicit. I aspire to wear that shoe some cosmic day, its why we are here. But if I will succeed, is a another huddle, I guess I will have to figure that out some day. Some cosmic day.
so on point.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Fukup(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
gboss4sure:

No wahala. Just wait till the day you die na den you go understand
guy,ve been there b4 and i'll tell you how it happen.i was hit by something that day and am really sure that i died that day coz my mum said that i didnt breath for almost 1hour b4 i now started breathing again.and all through that time,i didnt see myself goin to any hell or heaven.everything was just blank.guy 4get all those things they use to preach to you guy that heaven and hell exist and all the fairy stories they put in the bible just for u to believe.it aint true man.even if heaven and hell do exist,go to the bible and cheak the things you need to do both physically and spiritually and you'll figure out that everyone in this world would enter hell.finally,as for me,nobody would ever deceive me again that god do exist.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Fukup(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-town:

I do not need to read any book to differentiate between reality and a bunch of lies cooked up by MAN
thank you my brother.you'll live long and would become wiser than you are now.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Bamz(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2013
GraceBestowed: EL OH EL!!! Nothing my eyes will not see in this world!!
He looks like packaged fruit!

El oh el? Really?
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by hubreality(m): 2:20am On Apr 14, 2013
donedy: I wonder if an Hausa man or Arab man be allowed to do this without calling him a terrorist.
As long as he doesn't shit a bomb or try hijacking...
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by devigblegble: 2:33am On Apr 14, 2013
Like I always say most religious people have lost 99% of their common sense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by biolabee(m): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2013
otipoju: I do not need wait for my Pastor to prove that God exist,its a journey that I undertook by myself. The bible even says I should test the spirits and study to show myself approved thereby encouraging us to adopt a spirit of enquiry towards the origin and end of life.The person called God by mortals vibrates on a frequency that I do not. For him or his angels to become visible to the human eye, he needs to tune down his vibration to one I can see.it is His choice wether to or not.Right now there are radio signals being broadcast on various frequencies by various radio stations flying through the air all around us but we can't pick them up with our ears because we are not radios.But a radio set when powered on can be tuned to pick up the signals and transmit them to audible sounds that the frequency our human ears can inteprete to make meaning such as... "This is the four o'clocknews on Radio Billionaire 99.9 fm". I don't see heat but I know its there from its effect on me.I can't see the wind but it blows on my face. I can't see God but I know He is because he gives direct answers to every day and important personal questions,that I ask of him. He sends direct answers to me first and later reiterate through a prophet who was not there when I was rubbing minds with him in the privacy of my thoughts and room. I am a Celestian and serve a personal God known as Jehovah who is as real to me as the neighbour next door.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by ddeola: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2013
He's lucky he didn't suffocate
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by dederocs(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2013
Funny old man,by being covered in plastic bag,does it change the fact that he still flew past cemetries...people put more emphasies in religious rituals than in the transformation of their character.its a shame.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by olatwo(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2013
I don see
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by otipoju(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Yea, my Grand Dad, told me that. He said, we are not supposed to see God. And I believed him. But as I grew older, I realized what we call God is merely an energy plane of consciousness. Anyone, just anyone that attains that consciousness can be called GOD, its a title if I need to be explicit. I aspire to wear that shoe some cosmic day, its why we are here. But if I will succeed, is a another huddle, I guess I will have to figure that out some day. Some cosmic day.
Billyoniare, I deduce that you believe in God but for you it is an impersonal force. Let us leave what your grandad told you out of this. I have used everyday examples explain why, while you are on this plane God will remain invisible to your eyes. Do you have any counter-argument to debunk my claim? Or shed more light and illustrate why the title God is used to describe an impersonal force that you hope to metamorphose into. Real Christianity is not a religion of fear. The bible tells us severally " fear not- for I am with you" it is not a religion of do's and donts- reminding us that all our righteousness are like filthy rags in his sight but rather Christ imploress us is to love our neighbour as ourselves because it is via this thatthe world will know that we are his disciples.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by LEGSTRONG(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=biolabee][/quote]

Billyonnaire please respond to biolabee's post
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by otipoju(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Billyonaire-- my mind is asking questions. Please how exactly do you a personal person who is already conscious on this plane intend to metamorphose into an impersonal energy plane of consciousness incapable of feeling or thought? How will you know if you have attained that plane in a cosmic time. PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT. I want to learn please.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Regiblinkz: I'm covering myself bcuz my religion forbids flying over silly nairaland threads

This time, with banana leaves.

Everyman has an element of madness in him. Only the percentage matters.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by babseg(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
otipoju: Billyonaire-- my mind is asking questions. Please how exactly do you a personal person who is already conscious on this plane intend to metamorphose into an impersonal energy plane of consciousness incapable of feeling or thought? How will you know if you have attained that plane in a cosmic time. PLEASE SHED MORE LIGHT. I want to learn please.

You better stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense about obe or walking on energy plane of consciousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic / Tragic Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Leaves 11 People Injured (Photos) / Train Crushes Deaf And Dumb Graduate To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.