Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. (3925 Views)

Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oyo state tescom recruitment interview will be coming up on the 16th,17th and 18th of april 2013,pls what should we expect from the interview?
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by Spybradd: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:
Oyo state tescom recruitment interview will be coming up on the 16th,17th and 18th of april 2013,pls what should we expect from the interview?

hope u neva todem chasing crickets and fowls and goats were ur top prioty hobby? God punish joblessness
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by irunoko(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
dragunov:
Haa since 2013 you still dey find job? No wonder frustration wan kill you grin

Jobless,broke, wretched frustrated mofo grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yepaaaaaa grin grin grin

You never begin search job,you Go search job enter yaba left grin
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
irunoko:

Jobless,broke, wretched frustrated mofo grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yepaaaaaa grin grin grin

Which school you go sef, anti Parokia? This one that you're finding it so difficult to comprehend posts. Back then, I was asking about interview questions and not job vacancy. But you can't just tell the difference. As usual. Calling off corona virus and treating curfew and lockdown. grin grin Otondo.
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
irunoko:

Yepaaaaaa grin grin grin

Anti mi ewo ni yeeepa. Se aja bu yin je ni? Abi ewo nigbe ati ekun?
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by irunoko(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
dragunov:

Anti mi ewo ni yeeepa. Se aja bu yin je ni? Abi ewo nigbe ati ekun?
I dey laugh at your joblessness ni? grin tongue

Shey iwo lowo Rajani? grin tongue

Shomope Aja better jue lo,a dog has more value than you na. grin

Olopolo ayan grin
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by irunoko(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
dragunov:

Which school you go sef, anti Parokia? This one that you're finding it so difficult to comprehend posts. Back then, I was asking about interview questions and not job vacancy. But you can't just tell the difference. As usual. Calling off corona virus and treating curfew and lockdown. grin grin Otondo.
Shey you too don catch Coronavirus ni? grin

This one you dey shout Coro lataro
grin tongue

Just say you no get job, you wretched.no need of epistle grin tongue
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2020
irunoko:
I dey laugh at your joblessness ni? grin tongue

Shey iwo lowo Rajani? grin tongue

Shomope Aja better jue lo,a dog has more value than you na. grin

Olopolo ayan grin

Enu e lewa yen, anti mi. Eje lo gba antirabies.
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by irunoko(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
dragunov:

Enu e lewa yen, anti mi. Eje lo gba antirabies.
thank you for worshipping me grin

Have you eaten today? grin tongue

Don't worry,I will look for the remnants of food I threw in the dustbin be so you can eat and not die so you will have the strength to continue bowing before me in worship grin tongue
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by seunmsg(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
dragunov:

I sincerely hope you got the teaching job you applied for in Oyo state. Now I understand why you’re so frustrated and think others are poor low key income earners like you.

If your condition is still as it was when you opened this thread, kindly DM me. Let’s see what I can do to help your situation.
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I sincerely hope you got the teaching job you applied for in Oyo state. Now I understand why you’re so frustrated and think others are poor low key income earners like you.

If your condition is still as it was when you opened this thread, kindly DM me. Let’s see what I can do to help your situation.

Kadoso Mutairu! AKA seunmsg! Seun Osinkolu, do you really think you have the capacity, financially, to assist anyone? I have not come to this forum to boast of anything because I know that empty barrels like you sound off the loudest. Just look at you, trying to mock me because you think you are better off. grin See Kadoso, you can dig up anything you want. Knock yourself out. It doesn't stop you from being a low life thug under Tinubu. At least I asked people a sincere question. Whether the question is for my benefits or not is another topic. I am not a liar who audits phantom reports, who buy imaginary houses in Abuja or cruise around in fictitious cars grin grin grin grin. I am not a salesman selling lipsrsealed for a giant sole proprietorship neither do I sell GNLD products like you succinctly told me. Who I am or what I do is not going to be a subject of discussion since I have never come to this forum to call myself what I am not. Unlike you Kadoso, who is a ghost federal worker grin grin grin grin grin. Kadoso Mutairu! Oya let's go!

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by seunmsg(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2022
dragunov:

Kadoso Mutairu! AKA seunmsg! Seun Osinkolu, do you really think you have the capacity, financially, to assist anyone? I have not come to this forum to boast of anything because I know that empty barrels like you sound off the loudest. Just look at you, trying to mock me because you think you are better off. grin See Kadoso, you can dig up anything you want. Knock yourself out. It doesn't stop you from being a low life thug under Tinubu. At least I asked people a sincere question. Whether the question is for my benefits or not is another topic. I am not a liar who audits phantom reports, who buy imaginary houses in Abuja or cruise around in fictitious cars grin grin grin grin. I am not a salesman selling lipsrsealed for a giant sole proprietorship neither do I sell GNLD products like you succinctly told me. Who I am or what I do is not going to be a subject of discussion since I have never come to this forum to call myself what I am not. Unlike you Kadoso, who is a ghost federal worker grin grin grin grin grin. Kadoso Mutairu! Oya let's go!

At least, i made a sincere effort to help a brother in need. The choice is yours whether you will send the DM or not.
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

At least, i made a sincere effort to help a brother in need. The choice is yours whether you will send the DM or not.

Nah, Kadoso. Don't worry. The information required then wasn't for my personal consumption
( like I owe you any explanation). And for you to assume that I am in need based on that post lends credence to the fact that you are delusional. I have been making my money before you started writing your 400 level project. Let me give you a hint. No person in need will spend so much on data, heckling you and bashing the shi.t out of you and your ilk on nairaland and elsewhere. At least, that is common sense observation. grin grin
Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by dragunov: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! Federal Auditor! Mufu Lanihun of nairaland! grin grin grin

Unfortunately for you, I am not gay.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. by Spandau: 4:22am On Feb 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Broke ass niggah

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruits / International Breweries Test / Shell Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.