Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! (3126 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
April 13, 2013

Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi married Lilian Akiyesi seven years ago, after the two dated for six years. They’ve been together for thirteen years. After trying for years to conceive, Lilian finally got pregnant last year…but unknown to her, her husband was having an affair with a Lagos based lady. (Lilian and Solomon are based in Port Harcourt).

Solomon’s Lagos based girlfriend got pregnant and the two started planning a wedding that was supposed to take place today April 13th. Fortunately for Lilian, she got wind of the wedding plans just days ago. And according to what her friend told me, Solomon sent money to Lilian just yesterday Friday April 12th and promised to return home next week. He told Lilian that he was in Lagos to shoot a movie.

When Lilian confirmed the wedding was really going to happen today, she contacted the police, took some family members and friends and stormed the wedding venue – Overcomers World Outreach located at Overcomers Close, off Ramlat Timson str, in Aguda, Surulere.

Lilian, who is eight months pregnant, stormed the church and managed to stop the wedding before the pastor could pronounce her husband and his mistress ‘husband and wife’. The police were later called to return sanity to the place

h, and the mistress is also pregnant. Men!!!

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man has to be rich.

SMH @ Ratchetness overload
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wat do u fink of the wife reaction?

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is sad, so he's married and he was going to marry another woman behind his wife's back?

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
To d so called new brideI wonder wat kinda woman wil even get pregnant 4a married man when his wife is pregnant!talk more of goin 2d alter wit him huh? Smh 4sum ladies o
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
You forgot to add that the wedding was cancelled. Just as it should be!

I support the wife 100 percento cool To think this man is one of the few Nollywood faces I have a great liking and respect for.
It's such a shame all that charisma, sense of gentlemanliness and class he portrays on the screen is not part of his character. Yeye fowl! angry
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
nikkypearl: To d so called new brideI wonder wat kinda woman wil even get pregnant 4a married man when his wife is pregnant!talk more of goin 2d alter wit him huh? Smh 4sum ladies o

The woman is indeed shameless. Prolly an impoverished old cargo with no other alternative.

Shame on her and her likes. Useless woman.

See how one rotten puccie just ruined a 13 years marriage like that. Her (wife) pregnancy is suppose to be a period of joy, now she'd be emotional stressed. Mtcheww
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Some women sef! For Godsakes , why! Smhh angry.... Thank God she stopped the wedding ontime.... And the husband so heartless!
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Missy_B: You forgot to add that the wedding was cancelled. Just as it should be!

I support the wife 100 percento cool To think this man is one of the few Nollywood faces I have a great liking and respect for.
It's such a shame all that charisma, sense of gentlemanliness and class he portrays on the screen is not part of his character. Yeye fowl! angry
missy B u are on point!looks can b deceitful!d guys luk nd act gentle in all his movies I av seen
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by angelTI(f): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
I love d legal wife's action. As for d bi.tch, u thought u have 'arrived' bt lo, u r doomed for life! Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by stainlessify: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sooo dis man is dis mean, I nor dey watch e movies again...!
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
I like that it was cancelled, I support her behavior 100% whether ratched or not...

It's just so sad, I can't even imagine the hurt she feels not to include disappointment and shame.

She's even finer than the mistress by far. Look at that hot wife sad
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz: I like that it was cancelled, I support her behavior 100% whether ratched or not...

It's just so sad, I can't even imagine the hurt she feels not to include disappointment and shame.

She's even finer than the mistress by far. Look at that hot wife sad

Shola, there's nothing like "finer'.

There's nothing fine about the mgbeke mistress. She looks like his bleeping grandma.

I wonder why men with beautiful wives stray out of their marriage. Marriage of 13 yrs
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by MrOON: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
this is really a drama.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
She shouldn't have cried though, I hate ppl feeling pity for me...

She should HV brought a gun to make the process or mission(crash wedding) faster. Shameless husband and guests

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Shola, there's nothing like "finer'.

There's nothing fine about the mgbeke mistress. She looks like his bleeping grandma.

I wonder why men with beautiful wives stray out of their marriage. Marriage of 13 yrs
LoL...
Does his wife have kids for him??
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by niggadee(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
lol sham marriage
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ewwww! Ladies have seen it all. I blame the church,and i hope the police locks it down too.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by gergemam: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na this kind post we dey always see Ladies comment dem.... Na wa ooo
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL...
Does his wife have kids for him??
still not enough reason to plan a wedding without her knowledge.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
chidyhels:
still not enough reason to plan a wedding without her knowledge.
I know, I'm just trying to find out reasons why he would HV anything to do with a woman with face like that when he has a beautiful wife at home.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz: She shouldn't have cried though, I hate ppl feeling pity for me...

If na u, u no go cry? How old are u sef? U and some of ur unrealistic comments. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nogen: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Unbelievable! Pls more pictures. Stupid and useless girl and man. God catch una too today. Poor Mrs Akinyesi.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oko_AGB:

If na u, u no go cry? How old are u sef? U and some of ur unrealistic comments. undecided
I would HV cried in private or after the mission, what would be going through me is rage!

My coming to that wedding will be to scatter and destroy, not to cry and let ppl carry me and sh1t.

As for my age, I guess u'll never know.

Thanks for reading my posts and stalking me. I love having stans, they make my NL career what it is today. kiss
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by theripper2: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
The legal wife should have come with a loaded UZI on the right and a jar of conc Hydroflouric acid on the left.
Re: Pictures Of The Drama That Happened At Actor Solomon Akiyesi's Wedding!men!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2013

(1)

Miley Goes Off With No Pants! What's Going On? / Oops! Lady Gaga Bares Entire Boob While Shooting American Horror Story. / True Story What Killed Nollywood Comic Actor - Okwy Aka Bossman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.