Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? (915 Views)

Is Facebook Down?? / Is Facebook Becoming Dry? / How Can I Install .jar Files On My Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? by teyus: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Facebook Home
Facebook Home is a user interface layer for android Smartphone developed by Facebook. This interface
serves as replacement for the existing home screen (Launcher) on an android device. This software allows users to easily view and post content on Facebook along with launching apps, a replacement look screen that displays notifications on Facebook and other apps, and an overlay which allows users to chat via Facebook messages or SMS from any apps. This app was introduced on Facebook by Mark Zuckerburg on April 4, 2013 and released on April 12, 2013 for limited devices such as HTC and Samsung.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W3zuS0Eazuo/UWl_EN9YxAI/AAAAAAAACXY/KPi8Te4shXE/s320/facebook+home.jpg[/img]

Facebook Home displays steady stream of friend’s post and photos on your home screen. Upfront notifications and quick access to your essentials means you’ll never miss a moment.

Facebook has promised support for home on Wide range of devices, but currently, it is only compatible with the HTC First, One X, One (2013), Samsung Galaxy S III, S4 and Note II

To know more about facebook Home visit http://www.teyusfreedomtobrowse.com/2013/04/what-is-facebook-home-and-how-do-i.html

If you have any additional information about Facebook Home, please do let us know
Re: What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? by Scharck(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Not able to run Facebook Home on your device
from the Play Store because of where you live or
because your device isn't supported? Help is at
hand!

www.modaco.com/topic/361924-facebook-home-download-including-patched-apk-version/

(1) (Reply)

Battery Charger With Voltage And Current Cutoff / Microsoft Unveils A $37 Smartphone / We Sell And Install Solar Panel ….tel+ (234)810-403-6736, Tel+ (234)802-860-1846

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.