Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (346609 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Unemadu:

I dont need to move because im in Nigeria. Unlike you who ran from your village thinking you are someone else now. Let me ask you can a leopard change its spots? Ehh village boy?
You keep making that up. My mother is not even a Nigerian in the first case. So f**K you, primitive man. At least, it is better to be a villager than to be a primitive person. I d i o t! For your information, I have been to Nigeria before. It is a dirt place that needs a lot of works to be done to clean the place up, including providing a primitive people like you good education. I am not going to stop criticizing the bad things there until they are fixed. Nigerian development is very poor. Accept that and move on with your pathetic life!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:11am On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:15am On Nov 19, 2014
smiley
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2014
ujoinme:
Third-world look! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Ozin:
To God be the glory for the developmental progress of my dear state, and may the good Lord give us a better leader than Akpabio who in my estimation is second to none as it concern governance at the moment in Nigeria. However, for the haters and envious ones, keep it up! continue releasing your rants and bitter venom and become sick in the process with hatred, we will gladly be willing to admit you in the Anniversary hospital and collect your money to add to the state IGR. My fellow Akwaibomites I hail and appreciate your efforts, I can not wait for too long to visit Nigeria and buy my first property in my Home state. For the friends of Akwa Ibom, we thank you all for the moral support knowing fully well that the state was almost a glorified village years back and you have chosen to stand by us in spite of political hatred of some for Akpabio who ironically will be so glad to have him in their Party if he decide to change party!

God bless AkwaIbom
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria

cool cool
time to harness the potentials of iur coastlines and build a dubai

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sluvy4tune(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Mbok where we go buy match ticket

Been searching since yesterday
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
maize plantation

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Amenity block university of uyo teaching hospital

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
feed production machine Vika farms

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
pineaple plantations Vika farms

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
admin block Vika farms

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
house block for the farm workers Vika farms

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
where is vikar farm
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
all4naija:
Yes, I must criticize every damned thing about Nigeria! The citizens must learn if not the country is not going to remain backward forever.

Get a mirror and start critisizing the ugly tout you see

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
WombRaiders:

Get a mirror and start critisizing the ugly tout you see
I have no idea of what you are talking about? Please, explain in detail what you mean.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you are talking about? Please, explain in detail what you mean.

Get a mirror

Look into it

Then fire on with your useless critism

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
WombRaiders:

Get a mirror

Look into it

Then fire on with your useless critism
Why do I have to do that? The Uyo's development is mediocrity at its best. Huge money has been spent on projects there without coming up with modern kind of development and that is a big shame to the government and people. Nigerians need to do something on a developed world standard so that the country can have better infrastructure, you empty head!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Four points sheraton Ikot ekpene under construction pic by Aquafinna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ikot ekpene plaza, Notice the 4 points sheraton under construction at its initial stage this hotel is at advanced stage of construction and is expected to open 1 Qtr of 2015, what a beautiful environment.pics by Nsikak Michael

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Surf school, some brazilian missionaries teaching Kids to swim At ibeno beach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eket, Akwa Ibom State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is a very young child. Watch out for sexual preditors that come to corrupt and expliot ur children.

Akwa Ibom does not have to be a second Thialand or Philippines where matured white men come to have sex with children

Please, please this is very important...

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eket at night where Nigeria's Wealth comes from pic by liano4eva

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is a very young child. Watch out for sexual predators that come to corrupt and expliot ur children.

Akwa Ibom does not have to be a second Thialand or Philippines where matured white men come to have sex with children

Please, please this is very important...

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Akwa ibom rich cultural heritage on display the opening day of Akwa Ibom Stadium complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akwa ibom Stadium complex decked out in Nigerian and South African national colors for the AFCON match between the two countries november 19,2014 pic by Aquafinna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akwa Ibom stadium complex decked out in Nigerian and Ghana National colors for the international friendly match between the two countries to mark the opening of the stadium in November 7, 2014 picture by AKSG

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.