Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (345925 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:00am On Dec 03, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
university of uyo
Stop posting university gate and your village headmaster pictures on this thread, Go home if you are from Akwa Ibom its christmas time! take as many pictures as you can when you get there and then you can contrbute meaningful pictures to this thread.
Merry christmas to you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Atouke:
Stop posting university gate and your village headmaster pictures on this thread, Go home if you are from Akwa Ibom its christmas time! take as many pictures as you can when you get there and then you can contrbute meaningful pictures to this thread.
Merry christmas to you in advance.

the guy wants to spoil our nice thread, i dont want happened in Imo and other threads to happen here, keep repeating pics and private investments
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
rozayx5:

the guy wants to spoil our nice thread, i dont want happened in Imo and other threads to happen here, keep repeating pics and private investments
You are right about @akpanakwaibom, ido not think he is even from akwa ibom but a spoiler.
And are you in AKS? I don't see you posting pictures either,everone just want to visit the thread and complain. No committed poster's besides ujoinme and a few others.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=Atouke post=28561254]
You are right about @akpanakwaibom, ido not think he is even from akwa ibom but a spoiler.
And are you in AKS? I don't see you posting pictures either,everone just want to visit the thread and complain. No committed poster's besides ujoinme and a few others.
[/quote

latest hospital pics

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
What is going on in that country?! Why can't Nigeria be developed like the West? Boring infrastructure indeed! PTUI! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry cry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
What is going on in that country?! Why can't Nigeria be developed like the West? Boring infrastructure indeed! PTUI! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry cry
u neva tire

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
rozayx5:

u neva tire

Nice picture of the hospital, but this particular pictures of the hospital has already been shared here, can you get more pictures and please ignore @all4naija, he is crazy little narcissist thats seeking attention. He is addicted to this thread yet pretends to hate it, It will do him well to create a thread about osun state where he hails, but that wont happen because is APC gov. has nothing to show or offer the citizens of his state besides the receipts of remittance to his godfather tinumbu.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Atouke:

Nice picture of the hospital, but this particular pictures of the hospital has already been shared here, can you get more pictures and please ignore @all4naija, he is crazy little narcissist thats seeking attention. He is addicted to this thread yet pretends to hate it, It will do him well to create a thread about osun state where he hails, but that wont happen because is APC gov. has nothing to show or offer the citizens of his state besides the receipts of remittance to his godfather tinumbu.
You are a big liar! I am not a narcissist. If for telling you the truth about the Nigerian poor development makes me a narcissist so be it. I am not afraid of you! Uyo could have done better but refused to accept the truth and take the right direction and build like the west. Sh*t! angry angry

For your information, my father is from Ibadan in Oyo state. If you have any problem with that that is none of my effing business.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
You are a big liar! I am not a narcissist. If for telling you the truth about the Nigerian poor development makes me a narcissist so be it. I am not afraid of you! Uyo could have done better but refused to accept the truth and take the right direction and build like the west. Sh*t! angry angry

For your information, my father is from Ibadan in Oyo state . If you have any problem with that that is none of my effing business.

oh no wonder, please do something about the rusted roofs and slums in your fathers town, before poking into the affairs of uyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
took this some mijs ago xmas in the air

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
rozayx5:

oh no wonder, please do something about the rusted roofs and slums in your fathers town, before poking into the affairs of uyo
Oh, yeah! I speak about every development in Nigeria. The country is full of sh*ts! Oh, sh*ts! Please, fix the dusty and smelling environment first before talking to me.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
cool

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0QWmriXpII

Maybe you can learn from a developing country like Azerbaijan!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Unemadu: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:

Oh, yeah! I speak about every development in Nigeria. The country is full of sh*ts! Oh, sh*ts! Please, fix the dusty and smelling environment first before talking to me.

U mean ibadan is full of shits and dusty?

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Unemadu:

U mean ibadan is full of shits and dusty?
I mean the country! angry angry angry angry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Unemadu: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
all4naija:
I mean the country! angry angry angry angry

Hahaaa ibadan boy tongue

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Hahaaa ibadan boy tongue
What do you mean by Ibadan boy? Oh, I am not a part of Nigerian dirtiness and primitive life

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2014
You guys should ignore the emotionally disturbed little narcissist called@ All4naija. It is obvious that he is suffering for severe case of psychiatric psychosis. all4naija go and take you lithium meds and get off the internet for a while.

rozayx5 you are acting like @ akpanakwaibom. why are you posting pictures that have already been posted on this thread? Abi you not fit commot for house go snap new pictures?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2014
my
name is Imeofon Mboso Inyang.am from ikot ntot ibiaku clan of Mkpat Enin.i
make meaniful contributions to this thread i may not give live updates
but i try my best to keep this thread moving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
chemisry laboratory Akwa ibom state university

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Discovery air set to fly into uyo .bringing it to 4 numbers of airlines on scheduled flight

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
a nice and lovely background @Barracks road

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
interior of the airport

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
clean neat and serene atmosphere of the airport

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
palm plantation Vika farms

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
my
name is Imeofon Mboso Inyang.am from ikot ntot ibiaku clan of Mkpat Enin.i
make meaniful contributions to this thread i may not give live updates
but i try my best to keep this thread moving

Imefon nice try but you dont have to post the same images over and over again! and when you get to Akwa Ibom this christmas take pictures as am sure you will see lots of good and new things in akwa Ibom to take pictures of, You enthusiasm is appreciated but please keep the thread interesting by posting new and interesting pictures.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Atouke:
You guys should ignore the emotionally disturbed little narcissist called@ All4naija. It is obvious that he is suffering for severe case of psychiatric psychosis. all4naija go and take you lithium meds and get off the internet for a while.

rozayx5 you are acting like @ akpanakwaibom. why are you posting pictures that have already been posted on this thread? Abi you not fit commot for house go snap new pictures?
That is very funny! I have never in my life seen somebody who loves mediocrity as you do in this thread. It is a shame on you to like filthy environment with poor infrastructure and I am not going to be a part of that. Not until you can construction and develop like the west will I take your comments serious. I think you really like a primitive and smelling life. Sh*t! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

That is not how the country is going to move forward! Not with the praise of poor development we are going to see good changes in that nation.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
all4naija:

Is that white man the person managing the place? I can see the reason why it look so good.

Err....actually he doesn't ''manage the place'' you dense Uncle Tom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Hahaaa ibadan boy tongue
Oh, yeah! Uh-huh! You are a Nigerian who love primitive life and poor infrastructure. Keep praising you backwardness and savagery.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ArtanK(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I asked a question though! I don't know why you have to be a pain in the a s s. It is not necessarily required of you to do so.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by trexzee: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
one of the new high rise building nearing completion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.