Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,990 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:01 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (345922 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Akwa United won the 2017 Aiteo cup

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
Ben Bruce was given the contract to build this. SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ASK SENATOR BEN BRUCE, THE HOLLIER THAN THOUGH SENATOR, WHAT HAPPEN TO THE N70 BILLION

agbameta:

N70 BILLION Fantasy... grin

N70 BILLION fraud.... grin

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
Godswill Akpabio stole the monies meant for this project.

ujoinme:
And what happened to the Nozaria estates that was to be built at the nwaniba beach? below are some of the renders of the project if anyone knows whats up with the project pls post updates.

below were the nozaria project renders
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Progress on the On-going Construction of St. Gabriel's Coconut Factory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Progress on the On-going Construction of St. Gabriel's Coconut Factory.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Ndipe(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by OBJANDIBB: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Goddex:
I
laughed when some ACN peeps were all over a thread celeberating Amosun
for building a few gutters and pedestrian bridge in Ogun.

Akpabio remains the best governor in Nigeria.

They were busy praising Fails, while Akpabio built this state from the beginning. Fasola was busy renovating, but Nigerian press was not fair to Alpa bio.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by OBJANDIBB: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
djustice:
I'm waiting for the Asiwaju Criminal Notebooks to come and piss all over this thread. I am an indigene of Lagos State, and when I visited Uyo in 2010, I was stunned by the rate of development. I've hated Fashola, Tinubu and the whole ACN nonsense since then.

Consider that the total revenue for this state has never been up to half of total revenue in Lagos. Also consider that they have about twice the land mass of Lagos State to develop, and yet they have more roads per square km, a fully functional airport, complete with hangar.

In Lagos, we're still talking about how we will "soon" start building an airport, 13 years after the idea was first broached by Tinubu.

I also noticed that there is no single toll road in Uyo. Not one! And all the roads are better than our single toll road in Lagos.

Truly you were there. Akpabio built roads to the villages. His method of phasing out okada was excellent, his free education policy was heart warming, but Nigerian press never see anything good about Akpabio I don't know why. Fashola did not do half of what Akpabio did.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
The General Manager of Kings flour mill, Mr Onur Kumral deeply appreciates Akwa Ibom State for donating the land for the company and other enablers to invest in the state.

we are making progress
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by sutst: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
i
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by frankfab(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Danhumprey:
I am an indigene of Akwa ibom state,and after reading all the comments on dis thread,i cannot but laugh at some people's sentimental,biased and ignorant views. I don't want to sound unpatriotic to my State,but truth must be told. Most of those places you see in the pics,they are mostly situated in Uyo and it's environs. Some are in few of the major local govt headquaters like Ikot abasi,Ikot ekpene,Eket,Abak,etc. The rest of the local govts have little or nothing to show the govt's developmental interventions in them. Even in Uyo,for those of you who are saying that there is 24/7 supply of electricity,u may be wrong. There are places there that don't even experience 1hour of electricity not to talk of 24hrs. So before you comment,get your facts correct! Don't depend on hear-say. You can't guage the infrastructural development of a state through the lens of the development in the capital city alone! Though,i conceed that Akpabio is trying,he seems to be too much over-praised.

Please which part of Uyo is affordable for a student and has electricity

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.