Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. (827 Views)

Good CV Or Work Experience / Structure Of A Good Cv: How To Tweak Your Résumé To Suite Recruiters Taste. / Please Help! How Do I Write A Good CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by Tekkyboy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
nairanland brothers pls i need ur urgent help on how i can personally create my CV.am a nd holder with little job experience and i wish to apply for a sales agent for a company here in nigeria.MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by Sammy107d(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Write a CV first, then get help making it good.
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by Tekkyboy(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Sammy107_d: Write a CV first, then get help making it good.
thanks bro but the problem is dat i dont know ao to create it bcz av nver create any1 b4
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by CrazyMan(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
thanks bro but the problem is dat i dont know ao to create it bcz av nver create any1 b4
You're an hnd holder and you can't write a CV...don't say this in a public gathering.

Anyways, to write a good CV isn't much difficult considering the fact that we're in the computer age.

For starters, open microsoft word, then click on templates, from the dialog box, go to other documents and click on professional resume...an inbuilt CV format on the ms software would be loaded to your blank document. All you need do is to insert your data in the spaces provided and save.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by CrazyMan(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
Am a nd holder with little job experience and i wish to apply for a sales agent for a company here in nigeria.MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE
If you're a fresh graduate, then job experience doesn't really count...any company recruiting you (be it banks or oil companies) would train you so you know how things are done.

If your hnd certificate carries a graduation year say 2004 or 2008, then they (the companies) expect you to have gained much experience by now...your chances of employment would be very slim if they discover that you've been idle all through your graduation year until now.
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by Tekkyboy(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2013
CrazyMan:
You're an hnd holder and you can't write a CV...don't say this in a public gathering.

Anyways, to write a good CV isn't much difficult considering the fact that we're in the computer age.

For starters, open microsoft word, then click on templates, from the dialog box, go to other documents and click on professional resume...an inbuilt CV format on the ms software would be loaded to your blank document. All you need do is to insert your data in the spaces provided and save.

Good luck.
thanks bro am grafeful,does it necessary to include a back letter?
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by CrazyMan(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
thanks bro am grafeful,does it necessary to include a back letter?
Could you re-phrase your question...I don't quite seem to comprehend what you wrote.
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by Jeff148(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2013
CrazyMan:

Good luck.
Pls i cnt find templates on MS word,pls be specific if its frm Home,insert or page layout...tnx
Re: How Can I Create A Good CV For A Company Sales Agent Application. by CrazyMan(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jeff_147:
Pls i cnt find templates on MS word,pls be specific if its frm Home,insert or page layout...tnx
What version of ms word are you using?

(1) (Reply)

Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy / Your Certificate Or 50m Dollars? / 17 Ways To Know You Were Born To Be An Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.