Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) (4764 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Can We Call This The Highest Height Of Love? Pic / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by stefanlover: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Love is beautifullllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See true love

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by 7842I: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
This one na heavy duty grin
If she gets on top of you during love making, na mortuary you dey go straight after you release.

3 Likes

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by stefanlover: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
7842I: This one na heavy duty grin
If she gets on top of you during love making, na mortuary you dey go straight after you release.

Na the guy should be fine, hes a body builder. He must be strong.

Poor girl, I can just imagine the nasty stares she gets when she with him in public. grin grin
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Popowaa: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
This kain woman dey give flat tyre.the man fine,but he soon end up at the morgue.
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
And I say "this is the true definition of gross"
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by tawa89(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Must be ripping her off some cool dough. Wise guy.
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by onila(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
REALITY101: And I say "this is the true definition of gross"
grin
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by NessaFresh(f): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Damn I want me somma dis dude!!!! Lemme kill this lady!
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by dokia: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
ah ah ..........oh boy you should have warned us!

----------------------------
Best Way to call Naija: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2013
this is disgusting angry
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2013
7842I: This one na heavy duty grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Osama10(m): 3:04am On Apr 14, 2013
High Powered Diesel Engine. cheesy
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Coldfaya(m): 5:32am On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123: this is disgusting angry

How miss?
One mans akara could b another mans poison. It might not b disgusting to d dude hence his confortability being with her n showing d www. Btw some like it voluminous n plentishous. Some also believe quantity is equal to quality. wink wink
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by free2ryhme: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2013
mak una dey deceive others grin grin grin
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2013
tawa89: Must be ripping her off some cool dough. Wise guy.

na so u think am ,abi na so u dey do?
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by vizboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2013
Am try to think how the parent of the guy will react when the guy bring the babe home for marriage. NORBIT CONTINUATION
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Princeparix(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2013
tawa89: Must be ripping her off some cool dough. Wise guy.
especially igbo dudes

1 Like

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2013
You think its true love because a guy as handsome as he is decides to settle with such a morbidly obese lady?
As far as I'm concerned he might be with this lady cos of the money involved, she might be a very wealthy chick why he's nothing but a pauper. People do really weird/crazy things these days for money.
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2013
If he loved her so much ,he should have helped and encouraged her to lose that weight. undecided
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Cold faya:

How miss?
One mans akara could b another mans poison. It might not b disgusting to d dude hence his confortability being with her n showing d www. Btw some like it voluminous n plentishous. Some also believe quantity is equal to quality. wink wink

I dont like seeing too much fat. If he loved, he will encourage her to lose weight. Her weight ain't healthy I'm telling ya.
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2013
undecided
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by kramer: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2013
More like a real definition of a BBW fetish grin grin grin
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by star4(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Why is that a definition of true love. People in true love wouldn't picture themselves naked and upload it on the Internet.. I don't get it

1 Like

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by star4(f): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2013
star*:
Why is that a definition of true love. People in true love wouldn't picture themselves naked and upload it on the Internet.. I don't get it

Unclad! Lol! NL is hilarious with it's filters. Who says unclad?
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Coldfaya(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont like seeing too much fat. If he loved, he will encourage her to lose weight. Her weight ain't healthy I'm telling ya.

Well dats for u my dear.who knows, if dude is actually encouraging her to loose some pound! Buh like I said earlier, I guess he like it fatttyyyy. Hehehe. I get ur point tho
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Cold faya:

Well dats for u my dear.who knows, if dude is actually encouraging her to loose some pound! Buh like I said earlier, I guess he like it fatttyyyy. Hehehe. I get ur point tho

some men have weird taste in women IMO
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Coldfaya(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
star*:

Unclad! Lol! NL is hilarious with it's filters. Who says unclad?

Lol.......u neffa see nothing. U lucky it didn't change d whole sentence for u.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Coldfaya(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

some men have weird taste in women IMO
Well u can say that again; buh don't forget its vice-versa. Some women also do. See that's d thing with emotions, b it love or lust, it makes some ppl act super weird. Lol......this case included.
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
If this was two super hot people I bet we would have been sayingg something different here.

Judgmental world we live in.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Princeparix(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
rokiatu: If this was two super hot people I bet we would have been sayingg something different here.

Judgmental world we live in.
is she a model nah? Wetin she d model? GIRDLE?
Re: See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic) by Scofieldella(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
No be only true love, na true rov. Cant u see dt all d girls concerned abt is posting their pictures? She only wants others to be green wt envy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / Girls Between The Two Who Would You Choose(pic) / 17 Struggles Every Mixed Race Nigerian Knows To Be True (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.