Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash (649 Views)

Nigeria: Afcon 2015 Qualifiers - Congo Announces Squad For Nigeria Clash / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by lekzy01(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sunday’s opening group match between Africa power houses in youth football, Nigeria and Ghana is already brewing excitement as Ghana Football Association (GFA) Vice President Fred Crentsil has declared they have no fear for their West African rivals.

Crenstil in an interview with cafonline.com posited that Ghana is in Morocco to win the cadet championships and no team even Nigeria can stop them from doing so.

No shaking

According to the GFA VP the impressive performance of Nigeria’s Golden Eaglet heading to the tournament in Morroco will count for nothing when they clash on Sunday.  

-  We will have to see about that then. That is why l am saying we are ready for Sunday, let the days roll on to that opening match and you will see on the field of play when we meet Nigeria what the outcome will be.

I saw Nigeria play against Botswana and have seen their other games and l still say Ghana is going to win this U-17 African title.

Bonus

Four of the eight teams in Morocco will secure World Cup tickets once they make it out of their respective groups
Re: CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by lekzy01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
I guess the gfa really depend on juju on that sunday match day cos I don't knw what's really giving them a moral that they will defeat the highly structured eaglet smiley
Re: CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Fuelish: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
lekzy01: I guess the gfa really depend on juju on that sunday match day cos I don't knw what's really giving them a moral that they will defeat the highly structured eaglet smiley
Crap.Ghana didnt start beating Nigeria today!
Re: CAN U-17: Ghana Confident Ahead Of Nigeria Clash by Soloblincus(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Fuelish: Crap.Ghana didnt start beating Nigeria today!
and they spelt nigeria today. Candlelets of ghana

(1) (Reply)

A Must See: Unbelievable Kenya High School High Jump / BREAKING: Brazil Vs England Match Postponed / Messi's New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.