Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73183 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
ceaz4r:

Did you actually say this? Smh
no mind am.im just dey blab.common sense is not common afterall
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
true2god: For dis post, i recommend u for a job with the CIA.
some people require violence for them to start reasonig like human being,e.g you
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
ab1x:

How will the officiating minister know that the man is married? Do we have sound data system in the country? Of a truth, anything can happen in naija.
why can't he investigate.waht of the other officiating ministers that do their investigations,do they have 2 heads

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
dbride:

Quote that passage please otherwise keep your ignorance to yourself.

i dont know the location of that passage in the bible, but i am certain its there because i read it myself.

If the bible did not accept it then kindly tell me why many great men mentioned in the same bible had more than one wife (and God still was with them), a particular one had HUNDREDS and was still blessed aboundantly.

My dear, leave insults and use your eyes to read that your bible once more . . . and do it slowly this time so you would understand

or do you want me to start mentioning those peoples names ?

RE-EVALUATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD IGNORANCE
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by janvier27(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: i read it myself on fb and i am disgusted and dissapointed to say the least.we chatted on bbm weeks back before this ugly scene happened and he didnt tell me he was up to this nonsense,he just told me he was busy with some arrangements,i cant believe he can be this stewpeed.infact i am still contemplating about calling him on phone this week but i have not contemplated on what to tell him.when i pinged him this morning he said i should just let him be,he is not in the right frame of mind to talk about it.folks what do you think i should tell him because he is a close friend of mine.
First, ask him how he could have been so daft and expected to fool everybody. Second, advise him to admit his error of judgement(if really it was an error)and make a public apology and assure all that the issues will be properly addressed. Third, he should make up his mind(he has the ultimate responsibility for his decisions)on what he wants in a responsible way, which should be seen to be fair to all concerned. Finally he should bear his cross.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: if it is a mutual agreement on divorce by him and the first wife,thats a different case entirely,but staying married to a woman while planning to marry another is a completly insane behaviour

you mean insane behaviour as a christian, muslim or normal human being?

well you are right one one thing, there must be an agreement between all parties involved and consents have to be granted.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
anonimi:

I thought part of the reason we go to church, shrines and mosques regularly is because the religious leaders i.e. pastors, priests and imams CLAIM to be so close to God they are also omniscience like Him.
Ordinary groom is already married, Mr. pastor cannot see vision of that.
Maybe he sould close his church business sharp, sharp.

I think you should stop making lame excuses for MOST of our Naija girls and women who are just plain GLUTTONS especially when they see awuf food paid for by someone else.
Anyone who takes in more food/calories than you expend through work/exercise then you will blossom/bloat like some cheap bread soaked in water overnght.
Man or woman, doesn't matter!
Obesity is real with dire health consequencies.
Why lose twice? Spend money to buy more food than is necessary and still spend on drugs for indigestion/constipation/obesity etc
helooo i am not obesed,neither am i a fan of obesity from your insinuations but no matter the amount of exercise and eating healthy,nature will still have her way.meanwhile stop the generalization,most women are not gluttons,you should have rather said (some women i have come across are gluttons) or are most nigerian men rapists or alcholics?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

you mean insane behaviour as a christian, muslim or normal human being?

well you are right one one thing, there must be an agreement between all parties involved and consents have to be granted.
of course.if its not that we are in a babaric and lawless country with reprobates holding sensitive positions in government,that man is supposed to be prosecuted
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
janvier27:
First, ask him how he could have been so daft and expected to fool everybody. Second, advise him to admit his error of judgement(if really it was an error)and make a public apology and assure all that the issues will be properly addressed. Third, he should make up his mind(he has the ultimate responsibility for his decisions)on what he wants in a responsible way, which should be seen to be fair to all concerned. Finally he should bear his cross.
alright,thanks
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
slimyem: This man can be likened to someone who left chocolate chips for kulikuli..cheesy
...and that new wife,I cannot wonder what the rest of her body is like if her face looks like that..undecided
exactly my thoughts.her face is an apology with the veil sef so i wonder how she will look without the wedding gown.tufiaaa
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ismokeweed1(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: of course.if its not that we are in a babaric and lawless country with reprobates holding sensitive positions in government,that man is supposed to be prosecuted

this is exactly what i wanted to read from you.

tell your pal he has just 3 options:

1. DIVORCE HIS WIFE AND MARRY THE GIRLFRIEND

2. PURSUE THE GIRLFRIEND AND KEEP HIS WIFE

3. COME TO TERMS THAT HE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE BOTH AS HIS WIVES WITHOUT MUCH HASSLES AND WORK TOWARDS MAKING IT HAPPEN

he should of course pick his option wisely after much though and prayers

tell him he is stewpid but can be reedemed
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Ehn ehn!so crazy men lyk dis stil exist,nawa o,if i am d wyf i wud do worse dan dat,i wud make sure i beat d orda woman 2 d point of coma,and make sure she also loses dat pregnancy wit d beating,dat wud teach orda pple lyk ha a lesn
classy women dont do that,they pay people to help them do that wink i feel you pain sis
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

this is exactly what i wanted to read from you.

tell your pal he has just 3 options:

1. DIVORCE HIS WIFE AND MARRY THE GIRLFRIEND

2. PURSUE THE GIRLFRIEND AND KEEP HIS WIFE

3. COME TO TERMS THAT HE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE BOTH AS HIS WIVES WITHOUT MUCH HASSLES AND WORK TOWARDS MAKING IT HAPPEN

he should of course pick his option wisely after much though and prayers

tell him he is stewpid but can be reedemed
i have sent a text message the earlier post mentioned.i called him just now,he is no longer picking up but at least i am satisfied at the kind of text i sent to him
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Samuel360: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
kponke denge: I don't see any church geting scattered sad
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
brownbriggs: when you re giving your husband alot of trouble at home, what do you expect in return and there is nothing bad by having two women.
without divorcing his wife appropriately if he knew he wanted to perform this nonsense.if he knew what he did was right,why didn't he invite the first wife and her family memebers for the wedding including his friends.why did he have to do it secretly.when your ways are not clean and straight,you are bound to run and hide e.g like 2face that did a coded registry wedding and ran to dubai for the white wedding,unfortunatly for solomon he was busted and the wedding trauncated.bottomline,if you want to divorce your wife make sure you have reasonable reasons to do so that when others hear the matter,they will say you are justified,not sneaking to do another wedding like a weakling.anyway all the things wey he dey plan all along secretly with his prostitute don blow open.breeze don blow,we don see fowl yansh.it didn't just stay in the confines of their family,it got to the internet

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
ItsModella: wow, I couldn't see the mistress' face properly because of her veil but now that I see it, I have to admit it, she is ugly as f*ck. Kai, how can somebody be this ugly?

o jeez shocked even my grandmother with her wrinkled face is still prettier than this thing.what was he thinking leaving his beautiful wife for that thing.despite the 1st wife's pregnancy sef,she is still beautiful

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Men will always be stupid.anyway apologies to the innocent ones among them which I believe are a paltry 1%.but men.you're all stupid.almost all of you

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
slimyem: I could do worse...not in person though..grin What i would unleash would make all the officiating ministers, guest and caterers flee for their lives.cheesy
This story is incomplete though...
Did the wedding still go on?
lmao before nko,me too i go do worse than terrible cheesy anyway,to the issue when you see an obviously angry pregnant woman storming a wedding venue with her friends and family displaying her pregnancy and marriage certificate.if you were their guest will you still sit down there cheesy lmao.it is apparent that that is the end of that wedding.so as far as i am concerned that is the shortest wedding in nigerian history cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ellashow:

I don't understand why some people are calling the first wife ugly, she's damn beautiful, I think it's due to the pregnancy her face is swollen like that because if you see her picture before the pregnancy, she's well endowed and pretty face too.
even in pregnancy,the 1st wife is still so cute,so obviously without the pregnancy,she must be a very pretty woman.if a woman is not beautiful during pregnancy,then she is not beautiful
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by OgeBabe1: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
soM̶̲̥̅Ƹ men aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ hearrtless ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Choiceless, he had an angel Fø̲̣̣я̅ a wife, wan com marry monkey. Serves him right. Uuhhhhh b!!!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by misstobi: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Adultery all d way nd dt pastor ehn nids flushin of d head,wat's he tryna encourag wedin a woman dt's pregnant already,money's talkin,bribery has come in....May God help us all
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Baby mama: [size=18pt]Church responds[/size]

The Overcomer’s Church World Outreach, where the wedding between Nollywood actor Solomon Akiyesi
to a new wife was disrupted today by his legitimate wife, has responded.......

The church’s response
What was meant to be a day of celebration – the wedding ceremony of one of our members Uloma Agwu to Mr. Solomon Akiyesi at the Overcomers Church World Outreach in Aguda – was sullied by an ugly incident. Immediately following the praise and worship session and before the officiating commenced, a woman who claims to be the lawful wife of the groom disrupted the ceremony.
She was accompanied by people who sought only to wreck havoc in the church.
They were unruly and violent. We regret the ugly series of events that followed this brash display.
At the Overcomers Church, we do our due diligence to ensure a couple set to wed is right in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of God.

To the best of our knowledge, Mr. Akiyesi, was unmarried. The Overcomers Church World Outreach regrets that the woman who disrupted the wedding chose such a time to do so. There is no ideal situation here, but it would have been right that she bring the case before church officials in a manner befitting a house of worship. This was not the case.

The groom, Mr. Akiyesi, has apologized to the Church, his bride-to-be, Ms. Agwu, and family and friends that gathered for the wedding. “This happened because I tried to cut corners,” he said. He admits he did not properly dissolve his previous marriage to his first wife and says he is determined to do what is necessary to rectify the awful situation. We apologize for the ugly scene this caused at our Church and
apologize to those who witnessed it. It is not exemplary behavior and not who we are as a Church.
The General Overseer of the Overcomers Church World Outreach, Bishop N.E. Moses, addressed the congregation
after order was restored.

Bishop Moses prayed for the couple, Mr. Akiyesi and Ms.Agwu, but he did not legally wed them – no documents were signed so as not to disobey the law. Mr. Solomon Akiyesi and Ms Uloma Agwu will not be legally joined together until the matter is properly settled by lawful authorities.

Our Bishop has urged us to take a lesson from this and be careful of the decisions we make in life, so the consequences don’t hurt us in the future. It is a lesson we take well. We stand by Ms. Agwu. She has been a dedicated member of the church and we will continue to support her and Mr. Akiyesi. It is our hope and prayer that in all of this, God is glorified and His house of worship above reproach.

Chika Moses
Media Representative,
Overcomers Church World Outreach
what a joke.when it is time to be a lady,you be a lady and when it is time to be a ruggedy,do it to the best of your ability.how can she wait for an appropriate time,when was the appropriate time if not at the exact moment she did it.abi is it after the pastor has pronounced them man and wife and have signed documents that she will come and claim her right.of course no one will listen to her.they will think she is a lunatic and push her out.infact all her shouting will be null and void but she came at the nick of time.the very perfect time.it is unfortunate however that it was in a church premises and there must have been kids there who will be traumatized by the ugly scene.pastors too should learn to do their home works well to avoid this kind of unhealthy scenarios

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ogoni militant: sharaap my friend! That woman is very stupid, the man has the right to marry more than one wife. Let's see if she has succeeded.
even solomon himself knows what he did is wrong hence he looks very apprehensive and uncomfortable on his wedding day.look at the picture na.if he has the right to marry as many women as he wishes why didn't he get the consent of his wife afterall some women too believe in polygamy.why did he wed secretly.bottomline the foolishness of the wicked always destroys them.(proverbs in the bible)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by mawuqueyan(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: of course i am more than delighted about what she did,if it were some women they will wallow in self pity.if i were the one sef i wont even stress myself,i will just come with some heavily built military men at my disposal,like about ten men to go and turn that wedding upside down.destroy the wedding cake,fling the chairs left and right and if anyone asks for the reason for my action i will show them the wedding certificate and wedding pictures.i wont even wahala myself with struggling with anybody.that is how a strong black woman should behave when she is about getting cheated instead of soaking yourself in tears.this is a society where women are not protected,cared for and defended,no institutional frameworks against such behaviours so she has to be super strong emotionally,mentally and financially to defend herself.i trust kulyie.she will just sit down with her heavy stomach who has time for nonsense.mshewww
Madam kulyie kiss kiss wa gbayi grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
zenatta: I hear the man wants to be left alone (face-book post), I bet he has never heard one of our Wise Sayings that says, the tree that forbids ants should not produce a diet for ants. He should kiss all desire to be left alone goodbye. Officially he is now public property, to worsen matters, he is an actor.
gbam.that's why he is not picking up his phone too.when you do what is right,you will be bold as a lion but when you do otherwise you will cringe with fear and demand to be left alone.that's a lesson to women too.know the type of person you want to marry.courtship is a time of knowing your partner not making babies.if the 2nd wife was not carried away by solomon's penis,she will not have gotten herself into that embarassment and if she knew he was married and still went ahead with getting pregnant for the man and having the wedding then it serves her so right.i will sit down and look at how events unfold.that stewpeed girl geting married to another man doesn't know that she is staring at single motherhood in the face

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
mawuqueyan:
Madam kulyie kiss kiss wa gbayi grin
ose jare eyan mi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
kabba7:

The guy actually wanted to get a helper for the first wife to reduce her of the house cores he still love her
what does that have to do with the unintelligent stunt he pulled.attempting to marry another pregnant concubine shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Coleworld:

Man stfu, you always on some bullshiit, FOH with ur dumb shiit, always seeking attention like a lil Biatch..
no mind am.it is sad that some have heads but it is sand that has replaced their brains,hence the reason why they type thrash
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by mainadia(f): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
mawuqueyan: Clinic matters guy...
Why are some women cruel †̥☺ their fellow women
Dt serves her right tongue tongue
ℓ̊ lyk †ђξ REAL wife sha...smart geh, wa gbayi kiss even though she Ȋ̝̊̅§ heavy...some women would av lamented and curled up †̥☺ cry their eyes out,she swung in2 action...
Hell has noo fury lyk a woman scorned...
Despicable act! Only a weak, irresponsible animal in human skin would do ds.
D heart of man is desperatly wicked! God help us.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre:

In that case hope you won't mind being my 3rd wife? Besides Solomon and David were in the Old Testament ( law of moses) Christians follow the New Testament
no mind am or better still while her husband marries 3 wives,she too should marry 5 husbands and rent different apartments for them while staying in the first husbands house.mumu talk
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
jasper7:
Judgey much? First of all, I don't believe this story is just 6-lined as it looks. there must be more to it than we see. don't be surprised, he's not even legally married to the first wife. (I don't trust Nigerian Journalist and their stories). Sometimes it's not good to get judgmental without full details and clear understanding of the situation. It's obvious from the story that the man lacks fear of God, but calling him a bigamist and an adulterer is just 2 steps too far. Shalom!
ehen why didn't he go to the shrine or mosque to do the wedding na,why a church afterall islam encourages polygamy same with traditional religion.he called solomon exactly what he is.men are judged by their character and behaviour and not by what they say.that poster you quoted said it exactly the way it is

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ab1x: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: why can't he investigate.waht of the other officiating ministers that do their investigations,do they have 2 heads

It is what u want 'em to know that they will know. Some pple r very good @ keeping information. The church claimed that the guy in question told 'em that he has divorced his first wife. You don't expect them not to join 'em together. Part of the reason y they announce again in the church that if there is anybody here that does not want us to join dis couple together blah blah is to really confirm whether or not they have rugged past. If we have functional system, all dis trash will not happen. Marriage certificate is not a big deal in naija because u and I know that anybody can have access to it. Outside that, u can get one in PH and opt for another one in LAG since we r still backward in dis computer age. No wonder some pple do not know the website of their organisation because there is no record per se in d country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.