Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73180 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta:

there are really some mentally disturbed individuals that need their amygdaloid complex, cingulate gyrus and geniculate bodies to be thoroughly infiltrated with gentamicin-impregnated normal saline...

Smd embarassed
dont mind the swine

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by dbride: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

i dont know the location of that passage in the bible, but i am certain its there because i read it mysellf.

If the bible did not accept it then kindly tell me why many great men mentioned in the same bible had more than one wife (and God still was with them), a particular one had HUNDREDS and was still blessed aboundantly.

My dear, leave insults and use your eyes to read that your bible once more . . . and do it slowly this time so you would understand

or do you want me to start mentioning those peoples names ?

RE-EVALUATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD IGNORANCE

First of all, IGNORANCE means a lack of knowledge or information about something.

I have read my bible and have not come accross a passage God said it is alright to marry more than one wife. I know the people once asked Jesus if it was ok to marry more than one wife refering to instances of such and Jesus told them those people did it because their hearts were hardened and disobedient and would not listen to the admonition of God's spokesman...if I am to paraphrase. So in your opinion christians just made it up? Oh please read the bible again and you will see why I used the word Ignorance.

You will readily mention Solomon. Now I have this to say: Your child did wrong, you corrected him, you continued loving that child, does your action change that wrong to right? Alams stole the people's money, he did wrong, GEJ pardoned him, does it mean that wrong has turned right that people should emulate?

My people, you see why that GEJ's pardon is dangerous just as Solomon's many wives in the bible is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

you never know - newbie could be an american citizen!

i am not here to judge anyone on what's right or wrong. the man is african, his tradition permits him to marry as many as possible. there's no law against polygamy in nigeria.

if he wants to claim african man he should have done shrine wedding were the priests will bless their union afterall traditional religion is an african thing after which they do traditional ceremony,sing and dance to traditional songs,eat eba and meat and then go home.moreover christianity is a western religion brought to africa.bottomline people know where to misbehave,it is because christianity is a very liberal religion that is why some people are bastardizing it.and then if he didnt want to do shrine wedding,he could have done nikkai.shebi muslims too encourage polygamy.come to think of it coogar i didnt know you are a polygamist and a strong supporter of one shocked now here is my judgement.i have disfriended you on nairaland,we are officially enemies on nairaland cheesy
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta: But wait ooo, is he REALLY married to the first wife, maybe she is also a mistress, so the guy go just dey blala all sorts of mistresses......

This guy needs to be castrated
the first wife is legally married to him,if she wasnt,she wont have the effontery to do what she did besides she stormed there with her marriage certificate and her friends and family therefore,she is no mistress

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Pls oooo,i nid a 12yrs old girl for a serious relationship thanks
if you give 3 of my female dogs anal sex and successfully impregnate them,then i will allow my 12 year old niece to marry you.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: of course i am more than delighted about what she did,if it were some women they will wallow in self pity.if i were the one sef i wont even stress myself,i will just come with some heavily built military men at my disposal,like about ten men to go and turn that wedding upside down.destroy the wedding cake,fling the chairs left and right and if anyone asks for the reason for my action i will show them the wedding certificate and wedding pictures.i wont even wahala myself with struggling with anybody.that is how a strong black woman should behave when she is about getting cheated instead of soaking yourself in tears.this is a society where women are not protected,cared for and defended,no institutional frameworks against such behaviours so she has to be super strong emotionally,mentally and financially to defend herself.i trust kulyie.she will just sit down with her heavy stomach who has time for nonsense.mshewww
Haba! Mami! U more than happy an heavily pregnant woman went in to Royal rumble? Wot if she lost her pregnancy in d act? After 8 yrs of fasting &praying? Na who go loose? That was one of the dumbest moves EVER!!!!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by dbride: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: o jeez shocked even my grandmother with her wrinkled face is still prettier than this thing.what was he thinking leaving his beautiful wife for that thing.despite the 1st wife's pregnancy sef,she is still beautiful

LOL, please spare this man. This thing is not normal. I think he sees her with the eyes of a BEAST because his human eyes would have seen enough things to send correct signals to his head and the entire body to retrace his steps. When his eyes failed him, God sympathized with him and came to his rescue in the church. What a timely deliverance. This man should do thanksgiving service and party and testify to the goodness of God.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
the_ripper2:

Onto wetin na, free Baba God jare.

I don before talk am say the woman suppose enter with Loaded UZI for right hand and jar of Hydrofluoric acid for left hand.
wa gbayi jare.na true sef.the first wife suppose to dey sprinkle acid for her body as them dey carry her away or betterstill splash it on her face,breast or vagina and take off
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
dbride:

LOL, please spare this man. This thing is not normal. I think he sees her with the eyes of a BEAST because his human eyes would have seen enough things to send correct signals to his head and the entire body to retrace his steps. When his eyes failed him, God sympathized with him and came to his rescue in the church. What a timely deliverance. This man should do thanksgiving service and party and testify to the goodness of God.
abi
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Shut up ya mouth .
lmao cheesy rooneyboy you dey para gan o.anyway not all men are animalistic.i have met quite a number of sweet,perfect gentle men and i have also met some animalistic men too,but you can be sure that they met me there too cheesy
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by myjobsfinder(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
this is serious http://leoweblink..com
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre:

He has a thing for ugly women. What ugly women lack in beauty, they make up for in having better pus*sy. Something the man knows.
lmao cheesy on the contrary the 1st wife is not ugly cheesy she is cute
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
GraceBestowed: In all honesty, I've learned never to take anyone at face value; human beings are capable of ANYTHING!
exactly.i know solomon as a perfect gentle man,i didnt ever in my wildest imagination believe he can pull that kind of stewpeed stunt

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by mawuqueyan(f): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
dbride:

Lmao...
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haba! Mami! U more than happy an heavily pregnant woman went in to Royal rumble? Wot if she lost her pregnancy in d act? After 8 yrs of fasting &praying? Na who go loose? That was one of the dumbest moves EVER!!!!
nope.it is not a dumb move.the mistake she made was not going with men who will do justice to the disorganization of the wedding or acid that she could splash on the face,breast or vagina of the bride that will render either of those places useless for the rest of her life.it will be a desperado meeting a harder desperado,omo i no dey use that kain thing play o especially when i know i am on my right and some people are about cheating me.but come to think of it people wicked sha shocked does it mean that the chief brides maid,the groomsman or any of his family were all pretending like they didnt know he was already married.tufiaaa.so all of them dey feign ignorance.smh,what a pity.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
ab1x:

It is what u want 'em to know that they will know. Some pple r very good @ keeping information. The church claimed that the guy in question told 'em that he has divorced his first wife. You don't expect them not to join 'em together. Part of the reason y they announce again in the church that if there is anybody here that does not want us to join dis couple together blah blah is to really confirm whether or not they have rugged past. If we have functional system, all dis trash will not happen. Marriage certificate is not a big deal in naija because u and I know that anybody can have access to it. Outside that, u can get one in PH and opt for another one in LAG since we r still backward in dis computer age. No wonder some pple do not know the website of their organisation because there is no record per se in d country
so the church cannot ask for the copy of the divorce document.as for me o i choose not to believe they did not know,they are only feigning ignorance

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by dbride: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
How would a man throw away the result (8 mths pregnancy) of 6yrs prayers to God and choose to marry an old Uloma who is not even pregnant. Yes, Uloma is not pregnant. She simply has a body shape that is not good to behold. Solomon and Uloma are members of that church. This is absurd, unthinkable! He is not growing younger either.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: nope.it is not a dumb move.the mistake she made was not going with men who will do justice to the disorganization of the wedding or acid that she could splash on the face,breast or vagina of the bride that will render either of those places useless for the rest of her life.it will be a desperado meeting a harder desperado,omo i no dey use that kain thing play o especially when i know i am on my right and some people are about cheating me.but come to think of it people wicked sha shocked does it mean that the chief brides maid,the groomsman or any of his family were all pretending like they didnt know he was already married.tufiaaa.so all of them dey feign ignorance.smh,what a pity.

lipsrsealed This lady's heart is dark. I pray she never meet someone with her kind of mentality.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nancywealth(f): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
the guy is wicked and the girl friend is heartless for trying to take someone else's husband.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
We reap what we sow.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Matthew briggs:

lipsrsealed This lady's heart is dark. I pray she never meet someone with her kind of mentality.
lmao cheesy if wishes were horses beggars will ride cheesy your own heart is snow white abi?this one wey you dey talk like say when you open my heart you see black out cheesy abeg shift joor cheesy
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
dat serves him right winkdat serves him right
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
kulyie: acid that she could splash on the face,breast or vagina of the bride that will render either of those places useless for the rest of her life.
but she isn't the one cheating. Why wld she deal wit the woman wen the man is the one cheating?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by magnificentsk(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
I linda ikeja here by sue you seyi 1million dollars for copying my picture.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Suresir: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Monichilly: Ehen...men are very wicked.
correction my dear . .the man is very wicked ,dnt say men are very wicked...
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but she isn't the one cheating. Why wld she deal wit the woman wen the man is the one cheating?
it is a mutual agreement joor.the 2nd wife is very much aware that he is married and she still went ahead with the wedding

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Johnnny(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Wife: embarassed(crying) You are a wicked man, why did you do this to me? Why? Why? Why? angry Groom: It's not what you think, I can explain, Em! Em!!(coughs), you see, the groom is the part I am playing in the movie I told you I came to act in Lagos (coughs again)
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 15, 2013
kulyie: it is a mutual agreement joor.the 2nd wife is very much aware that he is married and she still went ahead with the wedding
but she still isn't married to her...the breakdown was still caused by the husband undecided
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jameeel: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2013
i like her style

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by teddyjones: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2013
And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; 46 saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.luke 19:4523 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of matt.24:23-27
Every body present in the wedding will surely give account, cos' the pastor will ask if there is any atrocity committed by the both couple should be reveal,even the couples because the wife can not deny that she was not aware, why the snatcher woman was so delighted in breaking another persons heart? Husband know this that who made us made male and female. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2013
teddyjones: And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; 46 saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.luke 19:4523 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of matt.24:23-27
Every body present in the wedding will surely give account, cos' the pastor will ask if there is any atrocity committed by the both couple should be reveal,even the couples because the wife can not deny that she was not aware, why the snatcher woman was so delighted in breaking another persons heart? Husband know this that who made us made male and female. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
of course many of the guests,family of the married groom, the chief brides maid and the groomsmen cannot deny ignorance.they only choose to feign ignorance.but everybody was well served sha.na reall free for all show.no be small den of thieves at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but she still isn't married to her...the breakdown was still caused by the husband undecided
as far as the law of the land is concerned that desperado (2nd wife) is not married to him neither has the church joined them.the only option left for solomon if he wants to be a polygamist is to do only traditional wedding and let the ifa priests join them,as simple as that.nowhere in the bible has God encouraged polygamy,its just depraved minds that like twisting the bible to suit their misdemeanours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.