Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73185 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Paschal007: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
At topic nawa for some churches o. Is everything about money? How can they marry a woman's husband to another woman? This 1 is just legalizing adultery. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by adetsim(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar: what a stüpid groom.
he should have spent 1/3 of his wedding expenses on providing tight security. N50,000 could have gotten him a nice squad of trigger-happy MOPOL men.

Are you saying that what the man did was okay? So you mean this should be encouraged or what?. Nkan to n be leyin efa, o ju eje lo. Women, especially cheated ones are more than the way you see them. Ile aye ni koro, o si fele, e je ki a sora loro obinrin.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Paschal007: You need to changed your font j0r. A better font befitting a beautiful lady. Which 1 be american typewriter?
Thank you for the compliment! iBlush (^_^)
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Dude, I WAS being nice. ...truth be told, newbie is fugly!!!!!!

She's the watered down, okirika made, po' man's version of Oldie. cheesy

you never know - newbie could be an american citizen!

adetsim:
Are you saying that what the man did was okay? So you mean this should be encouraged or what?. Nkan to n be leyin efa, o ju eje lo. Women, especially cheated ones are more than the way you see them. Ile aye ni koro, o si fele, e je ki a sora loro obinrin.

i am not here to judge anyone on what's right or wrong. the man is african, his tradition permits him to marry as many as possible. there's no law against polygamy in nigeria.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Jfast: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmm action film for church. Why the man no just pretend like say na film them dey make. Them for just shout one two Action.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

you never know - newbie could be an american citizen!
LooooL!! Dude, is there something in your water!?! Makes sense, though!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
Am I the only one thinking about this or is some else doing same.....

@OP, hafa d reception (chow, drinks, buzz & all d rest)

#Justasking
long throat na food go kill you.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Ehn ehn....So generalization can pepper y'all like so?

Maybe next time you lot will think twice about how you talk about women.

I can bet my left pinkie if it was the other way around with the woman being the villain in this soap opera, it's Naija girls this, Naija girls that, Naija girl thus that will litter this thread.

babe no be so, not all men are wicked, lets all be mature with the way we talk... Does this mean your pastor or alfa is also wicked Or is my own father wicked

Please lets be mature
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: LooooL!! Dude, is there something in your water!?! Makes sense, though!

reports reaching me say the bride is from chicago. grin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Paschal007: At topic nawa for some churches o. Is everything about money? How can they marry a woman's husband to another woman? This 1 is just legalizing adultery. lipsrsealed
1. Someone getting married to another woman is NOT an adulterous act.

2. How will the church know that a man who was probably wedded in PH is married in Lagos? Or do they now check the registry before wedding people?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lagusta:

babe no be so, not all men are wicked, lets all be mature with the way we talk... Does this mean your pastor or alfa is also wicked Or is my own father wicked

Please lets be mature

You miss my point but that's okay....Yeah, let's ALL be matured.

Not all Naija men are dogs and not all Naija women are trash.

Let's us all remember that.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Sulaimonkunle: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dat is life
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

they've got bulls there right? undecided
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jasper7(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
sureteeboy: ...seriously, which church is joining a man who is already married with anoda woman? Is that d doctrine of christ? END TYM TINS. Beware Guys
Am tired of hearing all these things. If person cough, na end time cough. if person mess smell, na illuminati mess. If person sh.it, na conspiracy sh.it. na wa o. you no get anoda job undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Wittywizard(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
na 2day we know pple weh dey go eat free food for uncalled for/ uninvinted wedding... D woman no nid police, just ojuelegba ashawo or area boys or those hungry baba-ijebu pple s enof...
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
1. Someone getting married to another woman is NOT an adulterous act.

He is still married to the first woman; therefore, not only is he a bigamist, he is also an adulterer.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

LOL, are you being for real? Stop pulling my legs!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Jerryjat(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
About to WED....
End of WEDDING...
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
they've got bulls there right? undecided

she's not ugly - the camera was tacky!

the man in the pic is the wife's dad, he was there too. the wife could have lost her baby, the bride could have also lost her baby had a fight ensued.

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Mrevildoer(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wait a minute...
The wife stormed d wedding

mehn she don use her hand write sAck letter be dat.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jasper7(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

You miss my point but that's okay....Yeah, let's ALL be matured.

Not all Naija men are dogs and not all Naija women are trash.

Let's us all remember that.
The thought of Nigerian gals being called Trash just tickles my spirit, cheesy. Obviously, it's not the case, cause we have alot of fantastic naija babes out there. Big shout out to my one true e-crush Idowuogbo cheesy cheesy. But the word trash is just gooood to hear.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Kennyblues(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
quote from Solomon Akiyesi's facebook wall "Every man has a right to take away that which will truncate his life. My marriage was one of the many things limiting and retrogressing me. If i find a better alternative i doubt why i wont take it. So people shld leave me alone pls"

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.132263690153445.21056.100001094451559&type=3#!/solomon.akiyesi
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Dude, I WAS being nice. ...truth be told, newbie is fugly!!!!!!

She's the watered down, okirika made, po' man's version of Oldie. cheesy

Thank you Sisi! That's what I was thinking o! lol
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by theripper2: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
trappatoni: what was he thinking,will his wife ever trust him again.dear lord kindly intervene in this matter,

Onto wetin na, free Baba God jare.

I don before talk am say the woman suppose enter with Loaded UZI for right hand and jar of Hydrofluoric acid for left hand.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kennyblues: quote from Solomon Akiyesi's facebook wall "Every man has a right to take away that which will truncate his life. My marriage was one of the many things limiting and retrogressing me. If i find a better alternative i doubt why i wont take it. So people shld leave me alone pls"

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.132263690153445.21056.100001094451559&type=3#!/solomon.akiyesi

oh God, now i'm speechless, if this is really true....
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Ichel: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
goddyjay: What do you call this? grin cheesy
Fckery
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Desloaaa: and they lived angrily ever after
nd now,dis is a clown grin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by UjSizzle(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed:

He is still married to the first woman; therefore, not only is he a bigamist, he is also an adulterer.
you're a Christian. What do you call Solomon's numerous marriages, or David's for that matter....adultery??
Marrying more than one wife has never being deemed sinful. Make una stop to add extra commandment for your own Christianity hah.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
The Bride Has Very Nice Cheekbones

This Story Sounds really Ratchet and Ghetto.

I thought "Nigerians""Africans" could not be Ghetto?....

The lady must have been listening to American rap music surely, prior to subsequent events,

because this isn't common behavior of Nigerians, "Africans"
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
The Bride Has Very Nice Cheekbones

This Story Sounds really Ratchet and Ghetto.

I thought "Nigerians""Africans" could not be Ghetto?....

The lady must have been listening to American rap music surely, prior to subsequent events,

because this isn't common behavior of Nigerians, "Africans"

says who?
nigerian women have been disrupting weddings or naming ceremonies of newborns since the 60s. mercy johnson was famous and rich enough to get tight security. this modern day solomon is neither rich nor intelligent like the biblical solomon that married 600 wives.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by BANGASOUP1: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls oooo,i nid a 12yrs old girl for a serious relationship thanks
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by daguru(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
this guy really came to shoot a film in lag as he told his wife,just that he didnt know the wife was going to be a co-actress with his girlfriend......lwkmd

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.