Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73181 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2013
Boring dull guy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you're a Christian. What do you call Solomon's numerous marriages, or David's for that matter....adultery??
Marrying more than one wife has never being deemed sinful. Make una stop to add extra commandment for your own Christianity hah.

In that case hope you won't mind being my 3rd wife? Besides Solomon and David were in the Old Testament ( law of moses) Christians follow the New Testament

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jasper7(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2013
GraceBestowed:

He is still married to the first woman; therefore, not only is he a bigamist, he is also an adulterer.
Judgey much? First of all, I don't believe this story is just 6-lined as it looks. there must be more to it than we see. don't be surprised, he's not even legally married to the first wife. (I don't trust Nigerian Journalist and their stories). Sometimes it's not good to get judgmental without full details and clear understanding of the situation. It's obvious from the story that the man lacks fear of God, but calling him a bigamist and an adulterer is just 2 steps too far. Shalom!
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote
author=sureteeboy]...seriously, which church is joining a man who is
already married with anoda woman? Is that d doctrine of christ? END TYM
TINS. Beware Guys[/quote]HE MUST HAVE PAID A HUGE SUM AS TITHE.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Pls oooo,i nid a 12yrs old girl for a serious relationship thanks

there are really some mentally disturbed individuals that need their amygdaloid complex, cingulate gyrus and geniculate bodies to be thoroughly infiltrated with gentamicin-impregnated normal saline...

Smd embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by greall1: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2013
Things happened
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by diamond002: 12:08am On Apr 14, 2013
Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii some men r devils incarnate....wattttttttt ha hellllllllll dem need to shoot dat man for him brain angryveri wicked creature sady him no divorce d wify first?rubbish tinz undecided
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by naijathings(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

i don't believe you....
show us pictures you were there....or remain silent till 2015.
sorry ohh i been no hold my fone when it was happening but I can give you my address for you to come and see me then you will see I live just close to the church.. after that i can show you some other things if you are a nice girl.. if not, remain silent till 30000000005

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Venchy: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2013
Soso990240: Bt wait..he wants 2 wed in a church twice wen d 1st is still alive? Nawaoh..nigerians like 2 de brake law.

[size=15pt] Fact , Nigerians are lawless in every area of life but your comments trigger a serious noise from my Bum while I was laughing. ....lol.

Anything goes in Nigeria. [/size]
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2013
This is just plain pathetic. You mean the guy actually planned out a wedding with guests, rice and cake with his mistress? What was he thinking? That his wife wouldn't get wind of it? Kudos to the wife for shaming him before he totally shamed her. Stupïd man.

Who was the officiating minister sef? Did he even bother to check if the man was married?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by diamond002: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2013
jasper7:
Judgey much? First of all, I don't believe this story is just 6-lined as it looks. there must be more to it than we see. don't be surprised, he's not even legally married to the first wife. (I don't trust Nigerian Journalist and their stories). Sometimes it's not good to get judgmental without full details and clear understanding of the situation. It's obvious from the story that the man lacks fear of God, but calling him a bigamist and an adulterer is just 2 steps too far. Shalom!
Ur eyes blind u no c say na 13yrs dem don dey live 2geda weda married legal or illegal dat is wickedness even wit her pregnancy he no get conscience undecidedu men eh I 1da sometyms
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by avalontony(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2013
singing: this is a sign of victory ..................
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2013
garri4all:

Thank you jare, don't mind the OP
I was just about to write this too.
He even went ahead to erase lindaikejiblog watermark on the pics
#Nansense.
Erasing the LIB watermark sef is a criminal offence. So by permutation OP can do worse than what the guy in the story did.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2013
But wait ooo, is he REALLY married to the first wife, maybe she is also a mistress, so the guy go just dey blala all sorts of mistresses......

This guy needs to be castrated
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2013
Thinking about my own wedding soon. grin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

says who?
nigerian women have been disrupting weddings or naming ceremonies of newborns since the 60s. mercy johnson was famous and rich enough to get tight security. this modern day solomon is neither rich nor intelligent like the biblical solomon that married 600 wives.

I don't believe you, Ghetto-ness is solely an African American Trait.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by nkenu(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2013
This man is wicked, but this is very common with most men this days. May God help us.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by avalontony(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2013
the woman go dey sing: this is a sign of victory..........

The man go dey sing: if i could turn the hands of time........

The husband snatcher go the sing: i will run away ...........

This is a national disgrace.......the husband should seek amnesty or face WTF(women task force)......na die be that.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by AlyricistLaura: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2013
This Ghetto Behavior by the Parties Involved Clearly was influenced by a Tupac Shakur album or some rubbish 40 cent wrote.

Or whatever his name is.

Us Africans need to steer clear of The Western Media and the Tricks it plays on Corrupting our people with unpredictable Rage Like Emotions, and Lack of Class&Social Decorum
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Good for him, he was gonna commit an act of bigamy.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by cuteprincess1(f): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2013
hahahahaha cant stop laffin
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by nicky4lif(f): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2013
My dear,if u see the pix of their wedding,u will know that the first wife is so pretty.she is 8month pregnant that's y she is looking that fat nd ugly,u know pregnancy has a way of changing people nd making some people look ugly.it happens to my sister,unlike that desperate big bread.wicked man nd woman.to think I used to have a lot of respect for the man.I pray this doesnt take him to his early grave.where will he start to beg,his wife or wife's parents?fool.
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by coogar: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Feed me more: Good for him, he was gonna commit an act of bigamy.

there's no bigamy in nigeria
polygamy is not illegal in nigeria....
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Oh tears of joy sad
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Monichilly: Ehen...men are very wicked.
There we go again.SMH
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Ellashow: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta: But wait ooo, is he REALLY married to the first wife, maybe she is also a mistress, so the guy go just dey blala all sorts of mistresses......

This guy needs to be castrated

She indeed married to the man...
Don't call me aproko o because I searched for Lilian Solomon-Akiyesi on facebook and she used their wedding picture as her profile picture. And she was beautiful then but you know pregnancy change women figures and looks, so she's not ugly to me
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by fflamingo(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Where are this nollywood make dem come cover d place na.
Film title. Wedding planned changed
OR Unexpected betrayer
OR. Marriage in disguise

Where is tonto dike. Or prezzo

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

there's no bigamy in nigeria
polygamy is not illegal in nigeria....

If he is a christain it is illegal, and i suspect he is...

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by cheddarking(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
This Ghetto Behavior by the Parties Involved Clearly was influenced by a Tupac Shakur album or some rubbish 40 cent wrote.

Or whatever his name is.

Us Africans need to steer clear of The Western Media and the Tricks it plays on Corrupting our people with unpredictable Rage Like Emotions, and Lack of Class&Social Decorum

Stop Trolling
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Ryda(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2013
O.P
Atleast there should be a title for this movie...let use

Wedding in commotion.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by zenatta: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2013
Never really did like him, now I know why. However I have a friend who thinks he's all that. Guess who'd be receiving a link to this story. Hahahaha.

I know the white dress and veil costume during marriage is an acquired culture but seriously people ought to educate themselves on certain things. Why does a pregnate bride have a veil covering her face, let's not mention the fact that she is wearing white, as this has become de-rigueur. The subterfuge took roots a long time ago. Why would a woman marry a married man. Bah!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.