Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144788 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by subtle009(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
How can I efficiently make a caricature from a pic, using the cutout filter. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2016
I am new to Adobe Photoshop, I don't know how to use layers I can't change background, and how can I make an image eg a logo I designed with Corel Draw to be more crispy like glass ?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by emmaxman(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Can someone pls help me with a software I can use to achieve something like this: I tried Photoshop, no way. I did with Corel draw but it wasn't perfect. tried with InDesign same thing, maybe becoz am not use to InDesign anyway.
pls tell with the one u think or have tried.
Thanks

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
emmaxman:
Can someone pls help me with a software I can use to achieve something like this: I tried Photoshop, no way. I did with Corel draw but it wasn't perfect. tried with InDesign same thing, maybe becoz am not use to InDesign anyway.
pls tell with the one u think or have tried.
Thanks
All the softwares you mentioned can do it , just depends on how well you know how to use the softwares. not sure about inDesign since i dont use it, bt am 100percent sure of corel draw nd photoshop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by emmaxman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
creamyworkz:

All the softwares you mentioned can do it , just depends on how well you know how to use the softwares. not sure about inDesign since i dont use it, bt am 100percent sure of corel draw nd photoshop

okay! have u created something of such before coz I will really like to know more.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by creamyworkz: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2016
emmaxman:

okay! have u created something of such before coz I will really like to know more.
yes, evn more complex ones, flexibility nd reliability wt d layers in ohotoshop can give u anytin
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by terrymason(m): 1:17am On Jul 14, 2016
how can i get photoshop app for my mac, for free?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Shobizz(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
pls am having issue with Noise plugin. How can I add d plugin 2 my filter. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
First download the plugin, then go to my computer and go to ur OS local disk click on program then locate d app ur want to install the plugin to then, go to plugin copy ur plugin u download then paste. At all
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Shobizz(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2016
elijahakodu:
First download the plugin, then go to my computer and go to ur OS local disk click on program then locate d app ur want to install the plugin to then, go to plugin copy ur plugin u download then paste. At all
Thanks 4d reply, am I 2 download d plugin 4rm d internet I taught it gonna be along side with d software installed and require sum settings. Where am I to paste d pluging
Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by therealrajgupta: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
U can just google it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
If. U are talking about ps 5 extended or higher, convert the image to smart object before reducing the image
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Make use of lasso tool or polygonal tool to trace properly for photoshop and feather before deleting then save ur work as psd then u can insert it on corel draw with it having white background

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Make use of lasso tool or polygonal tool to trace properly for photoshop and feather before deleting then save ur work as psd then u can import it on corel draw

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by elijahakodu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
There are a lot of tutorial that u can even imagine for photoshop but for nubees like ur Bro go to Lynda.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Actually Digital Tutors when it comes to Photoshop tutorials are so dope when compared to Lynda. Don't get me wrong I love Lynda as well for sure on other stuff.

elijahakodu:
There are a lot of tutorial that u can even imagine for photoshop but for nubees like ur Bro go to Lynda.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ajishomo: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
I love graphics and animation, I want to know ow if my pc (hp elitebook 2560p) perfect or at least ok to get me started.
Here's the spec:
Processor: Intel core is 2.6Ghz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 4GRam
Display: intel (R) HD Graphics Family ; memory approx 1696
Directx Vers: 10.1
Gurus in the house please can this get me started?
And please what version of Photoshop is best to start with?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
My Photoshop problem is this.

I can't remove background from an image, it's very frustrating. I need help plz

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Photoshop CS4 or better get the Design Suite Premium CS4.

ajishomo:
I love graphics and animation, I want to know ow if my pc (hp elitebook 2560p) perfect or at least ok to get me started.
Here's the spec:
Processor: Intel core is 2.6Ghz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 4GRam
Display: intel (R) HD Graphics Family ; memory approx 1696
Directx Vers: 10.1
Gurus in the house please can this get me started?
And please what version of Photoshop is best to start with?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Follow the steps below:

*Open the image you plan to edit in Photoshop
*In the layers,double-click on the image,it will be called "Background"
*A layer dialog box will pop up showing it now as "Layer 0". You can choose to rename it or do so later
*Now that your image is a layer you can go ahead to easily edit it
*Duplicate the layer to preserve the original
*On the duplicate layer,select the lasso tool & choose magnetic lasso to trace around the image
*Once that is completed,the image will be highlighted in a selection window that looks like marching ants going round endlessly
*Go to menu bar above,"Select" > "Modify" > "Feather" choose 1-3pixels radius. This helps to refine the selection
*Rightclick to copy the selected area or just Ctrl+C to copy
*When you paste or Ctrl+V;the selected area is placed on another layer
*The result is your image independent of its former background. Reusable elsewhere. You can now delete the other layers you don't need.
Hope this helps...

Rick9:
My Photoshop problem is this.

I can't remove background from an image, it's very frustrating. I need help plz

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2016
DerrickM:
Follow the steps below:

*Open the image you plan to edit in Photoshop
*In the layers,double-click on the image,it will be called "Background"
*A layer dialog box will pop up showing it now as "Layer 0". You can choose to rename it or do so later
*Now that your image is a layer you can go ahead to easily edit it
*Duplicate the layer to preserve the original
*On the duplicate layer,select the lasso tool & choose magnetic lasso to trace around the image
*Once that is completed,the image will be highlighted in a selection window that looks like marching ants going round endlessly
*Go to menu bar above,"Select" > "Modify" > "Feather" choose 1-3pixels radius. This helps to refine the selection
*Rightclick to copy the selected area or just Ctrl+C to copy
*When you paste or Ctrl+V;the selected area is placed on another layer
*The result is your image independent of its former background. Reusable elsewhere. You can now delete the other layers you don't need.
Hope this helps...

thanks so much let me follow the steps I will come back to show my appreciation
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ajishomo: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2016
DerrickM:
Photoshop CS4 or better get the Design Suite Premium CS4.

Thank you bro
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Millex(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Need help from pros in the house, I painted a hand and I wanna make it have a glow, like a glowing hand. Ideas are welcome
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided shocked tongue

It's really weird am the one answering when I was just a buzz away from you,dude...na wa Ooo

*On the layers tab,choose the layer you drew & painted the hand. Duplicate the layer to preserve the original layer.
*You can rename it the way you like.
*Still on the layers tab,you can either rightclick on the layer to access blending options or click on "fx" the bottom with icons for layer mask,new layer,group & delete.
*From the effect options there you can perform both an inner & outer glow.
-Added Effect-
*Using the soft brushes that have an airbrush effect added to them you can use the polygonal lasso tool option to create the effect of light beams bursting from the palms.

Millex:
Need help from pros in the house, I painted a hand and I wanna make it have a glow, like a glowing hand. Ideas are welcome
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dubuntu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
I need Photoshop, Corel draw and illustrator. What's d best way to get these softwares without having to break bank?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Millex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
DerrickM:
undecided shocked tongue

It's really weird am the one answering when I was just a buzz away from you,dude...na wa Ooo

*On the layers tab,choose the layer you drew & painted the hand. Duplicate the layer to preserve the original layer.
*You can rename it the way you like.
*Still on the layers tab,you can either rightclick on the layer to access blending options or click on "fx" the bottom with icons for layer mask,new layer,group & delete.
*From the effect options there you can perform both an inner & outer glow.
-Added Effect-
*Using the soft brushes that have an airbrush effect added to them you can use the polygonal lasso tool option to create the effect of light beams bursting from the palms.

lol chief, I was gonna get to you. I was collecting tips, so far it's the same thing, inner ND outer glow. Tho, the light beams tip is new. Would definitely try it out.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Contact me via my whatsapp number or email. I hook you with a very good deal @an affordable price with freebies. Am Lagos based.

dubuntu:
I need Photoshop, Corel draw and illustrator. What's d best way to get these softwares without having to break bank?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
I want to say a special thanks to DerrickM , bro I followed the steps and the result was perfect, why am thankful to you is because I have struggled with this problem for a very long time, have done a lot of research online but none could help, until u explained it for me now I can easily remove a background and replace it in Adobe Photoshop. Thanks so much, I hope to get more Tutorials from u.

Image Background Problem Solved

Now is to learn how to manipulate Photos.

Thanks again
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
You are welcome,my pleasure & keep practising. For photomanipulation subscribe & download videos from PSDBox the legendary Andrei Oprinca is one to learn from. Still studying his videos to get better myself.

Rick9:
I want to say a special thanks to DerrickM , bro I followed the steps and the result was perfect, why am thankful to you is because I have struggled with this problem for a very long time, have done a lot of research online but none could help, until u explained it for me now I can easily remove a background and replace it in Adobe Photoshop. Thanks so much, I hope to get more Tutorials from u.

Image Background Problem Solved

Now is to learn how to manipulate Photos.

Thanks again
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Rick9(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
DerrickM:
You are welcome,my pleasure & keep practising.

thank u sir, I have seen the site if I have data I will download the videos,
Another thing I really want to learn is Blending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.