Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144768 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by barapistis(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
tataiwo09:
Please...who can train in all aspect of graphic design within Ibadan

pm me...your location matters too
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by kennysympathy(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls can someone help me with this software called "A professor teaching Photoshop" or anything related to it.?

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by micton(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
I have some pictures to Photoshop, pls I need assistance. Who can help me.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by barapistis(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
micton:
I have some pictures to Photoshop, pls I need assistance. Who can help me.

what exactly do you want
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by micton(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
barapistis:

what exactly do you want

Am designing a website, want to Photoshop the pictures cos is not bright
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by bossman44: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2017
barapistis:

pm me...your location matters too

Can u also train me.. I stay in U. I is it near to u?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by barapistis(m): 2:02am On Jan 30, 2017
bossman44:

Can u also train me.. I stay in U. I is it near to u?
you can be trained
i am based in Akobo but i do use the complex for trainings...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by B11ladman: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
I did be so glad, if anyone could help with a clear explanation on how to get ps un-installed completely on windows7 ultimate. Although, I have had pscs5 previously installed on trial . Then later added the serial which I got online... It's been un-installed.
Now I have cs6 which I am having problem in installing.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by 3verblazing(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
micton:

Am designing a website, want to Photoshop the pictures cos is not bright
i can do that....weres ur location?..im based in abuja
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by micton(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
3verblazing:

i can do that....weres ur location?..im based in abuja
Kwuba
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by 3verblazing(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
micton:
Kwuba
..09081533801..add me up let's talk
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by papillex(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
pls guys how will I make a photo look like cartoon
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by stanlee303(m): 3:20am On Feb 13, 2017
stanlee303:
hello I'm an amateur to Photoshop I use Photoshop CC I have a few problems I'm facing I have learnt a few things I can proudly say I'm a pro with the pen tool , I do illustrations sometimes but my problems are
how do I change the background of a picture without it cutting into my picture
2. how do I change a f*ckin background to any color , how do I even change the background what tool?
3. anytime I try to throw a picture into my already created "new" background it tells me "scratch disk full" wtf is that sad
4. how do I create double exposure?
5.how do I get the paint bucket tool
6. where can I get clear stock photos
7. what is scratch disk full
8. how do I give a cartoon or illustration shadows via the opacity x pen tool

please reply me I appreciate smiley

I posted this two years ago ^ now I'm a beast with photoshop , never give up honestly , thanks guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by nams77: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Well, I am impressed with the prompt response to problems and the Spirit of love here. Keep it up guys. I am planning on learning stuffz like graphic design and Photoshop skills. Presently I work but I need an extra skill set. Any guru in the house who is touched can tell me what to expect and if it is lucrative cos I won't want to work for anyone. I would rather set out on my own. Thanks brothers
Oh by the way, I am based in warrt
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dohhnutt1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
DecorhubNG.com is an online destination for all thing home and garden. Our goal is to help people find the perfect home products to furnish their home with ease and at the right price.
Decorhubng.com is currently recruiting Interns and Graduate trainees to join our company.
Requirements
OND/HND/BSC
Applicants must not be older than 26
All applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English
Benefit:
Experience related to the eCommerce industry
Performance based bonus
Competitive pay
Who can apply:
Fresh graduates
Individuals undergoing their National youth service
How to apply:
Intrested and qualified candidates should please send their applications to careers@decorhubng.com

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Atom57(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
tataiwo09:
Please...who can train in all aspect of graphic design within Ibadan
If you still wanna learn graphics in Ibadan Contact me
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ewerim: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Need a freelance Graphic artist urgently that is very good in Adobe photoshop and illustrator for website mockup. You must be very good, not a learner,contact me :davidic_nsiag@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by lokeey: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
learn video editing in 4weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ....Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cause training is starting by friday 10.30am

NOTE: If you have doubt call the line for more info... You can come over to the office... We say 4weekends 14k cause not every one can afford 50k for 3months training... There is a cause outline you will be thought each one on them
Its not a get rich scheme its giving back to the society especially now that the economy is like this...get a skill and stop waiting for government to perform miracle for you I don't think they care.
------------------
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

NOTE: Call the line or send a text and we will send you a link to view some of the jobs we have done

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design
3-6months training on web design/script writing/ audio productions/ cinematography/ and more

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 08133722555
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Damilaredrey24(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!
. Pls I need a key code to unlock Photoshop CS6.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Damilaredrey24(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
turl:
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!
Pls I need a key code to unlock Photoshop CS6.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ajishomo: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Damilaredrey24:
Pls I need a key code to unlock Photoshop CS6.
I have a working code but my pc is dead at the moment. I will paste it here later.

8MEH-RU7JQ-ACDRM-MQEPR-G3S23-FEMBR-ACED

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by mdee1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
pls any link to download photo illustrator that needs no key? I. e unlocked
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls i need video tutorials on corel draw and ps.....
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by soladollar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Pls i need video tutorials on corel draw and ps.....

If you are based in IB and you have a hard drive, i've got loads of tutorials on almost anything...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Photoshopers link up with him!

World class music video directed & shot without spending money by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Lyrics was written in less than a week.
Track was recorded in about 1 hour.
Video was shot in a weekend.
LAWMA by FUGEEBOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvup953L38
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ajishomo: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
soladollar:

If you are based in IB and you have a hard drive, i've got loads of tutorials on almost anything...
Baba how we fit link up now?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by teeebest(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello, can someone please help me with Photoshop cs6 EXTENDED? I need it urgently. I dont mind downloading if the serial key is available. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Drealflex(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Good Morning please, I have some pictures I want to do the magic of Photoshop, I want to put my head on another picture. Please add me on whatsapp let's talk better 08105286769
Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by SuperSuave(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning guys and kudos to the op for opening this thread. I'm new to PS but I really want to learn some basic skills first cos I'm confident I can develope myself with the numerous online tutorials and my Corel draw experience. I have PS 7.0 installed on my system, I need tutorial articles where PS 7.0 were used, the version I have doesn't have most of the features in the tutorials I'm seeing online. Or rather help me with a download link to any latest version of PS. Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2017
papillex:
pls guys how will I make a photo look like cartoon
just cartoon or carilculture

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.