Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144705 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by oyinlola007(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Need to convert your picture to a high quality cartoon illustration and graphic painting?

Your Search is over, click the link and get quality work from experts

https://www.nairaland.com/3874637/make-high-quality-cartoon-picture
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by 1miccza: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
sameesyd:
how can i edit a woman's hair without showing the cut or sharp edge on babies hair. i use cs2 and cs3. pls help

Please where can I download cs3 and how do I locate the quick selection tool using Photoshop 7
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by 1miccza: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
sameesyd:
how can i edit a woman's hair without showing the cut or sharp edge on babies hair. i use cs2 and cs3. pls help

Please where can I download cs3 for free and how do I locate the quick selection tool Photoshop 7?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by kaykaymcb(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whatsapp group for graphic designers only
https:///2zRm0dW3D8P7pKCOaI9tpm

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by VinoeX(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Am new in photshop ,pls how I design CD and jacket graphic Adding darkness and background
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nkarchi: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Guys pls does anyone has an idea what it will cost me to learn WordPress? I have been doing elementary html and css and I hv found out WordPress makes it easier, pls can anyone respond?
also I have been trying to install Photoshop cc on my system but I cannot cos it keep telling me dis msg below...

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by adebohwale(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mrlouis:
No time..my work
This an amateur work...but you can improve
No free job
Dm via what's app
0813 805 5218
@adebohwale on instagram

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by kaykaymcb(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Some of my toons

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by bossman44: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
stanlee303:

I posted this two years ago ^ now I'm a beast with photoshop , never give up honestly , thanks guys
cool man happy for you
Gonna help a brother also with advice?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by JamesJOS(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
how can i learn photoshop on my own
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Bolabas02(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Hey guys, I am as well new to graphics design using PS CS6 which I am fully ready to know but I am finding it difficult even with the help of video tutorial, probably I couldn't find a better one. I would be glad if someone can volunteer to make me achieve this. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Nkarchi:
Guys pls does anyone has an idea what it will cost me to learn WordPress? I have been doing elementary html and css and I hv found out WordPress makes it easier, pls can anyone respond?
also I have been trying to install Photoshop cc on my system but I cannot cos it keep telling me dis msg below...

Go to windows update to search for update, But make sure you select only window 7 sp1 anything related it will solve it
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
1miccza:

Please where can I download cs3 and how do I locate the quick selection tool using Photoshop 7

You can actually download the latest version and crack it to use it free
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by stanlee303(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
bossman44:
cool man happy for you
Gonna help a brother also with advice?

Yeah sure bro
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by bossman44: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
stanlee303:

Yeah sure bro
Am waiting
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by badmus306(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please help with Adobe cs6 serial key... D ones I av ain't working
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dicksonadams(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Unable to install Adobe cc 2017 on Windows 8, keep say something about dll blah blah blah need help.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2017
badmus306:
Please help with Adobe cs6 serial key... D ones I av ain't working

I have a working crack but can't put it online

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by bossman44: 12:38am On Aug 13, 2017
stanlee303:

Yeah sure bro
Advice me
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by badmus306(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
fidalgo19:

I have a working crack but can't put it online
Can u send it to my email please?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2017
badmus306:

Can u send it to my email please?

Pm so I send it via email, note the crack works for all adobe cs6 versions, so if you want to combine photoshop with adobe illustrator it will be good.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by badmus306(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
fidalgo19:

Pm so I send it via email, note the crack works for all adobe cs6 versions, so if you want to combine photoshop with adobe illustrator it will be good.
Slimawala@gmail.com
Thank you sir
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by TheTechMan: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nkarchi:
I have video tutorials on WordPress
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Teejazy(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Cutezt:

Ah, Too Bad, I Am Very Good In Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects And Illustrator, And I Was At Povita, In Badagry Since Early October, Just Left Last Week Thursday After Completing My Project There, Would Have Tutored For Free Sef.

Where are you now and how can i reach? I really need you to teach me. I am around Ebute meta Lagos.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
could Adobe After effects really be used for motion graphics??
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by femivvita: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
I need a good Photoshop expert who can edit two images together
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ndiboy01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
turl:

Sorry for the late reply but to answer your question, your scratch disk being full is just fancy talk for lack of space on your hard drive.
You see, photoshop uses a lot of RAM (more than the usual amount that comes with a regular system) and when it runs out of accessible RAM, it then starts to use up your hard drive as temporary memory. What you are experiencing is a situation where even your hard drive has run out of memory to allocate to Ps.

My suggestion, go to alaba and upgrade your RAM to at least 4gig, with a decent processor to match that as well.
Its fairly cheap here in the UK so I'm guessing it'll be even cheaper over there because of the chinese market influence.

Let me know if you need anything else mate. Goodluck
turl:

Sorry for the late reply but to answer your question, your scratch disk being full is just fancy talk for lack of space on your hard drive.
You see, photoshop uses a lot of RAM (more than the usual amount that comes with a regular system) and when it runs out of accessible RAM, it then starts to use up your hard drive as temporary memory. What you are experiencing is a situation where even your hard drive has run out of memory to allocate to Ps.

My suggestion, go to alaba and upgrade your RAM to at least 4gig, with a decent processor to match that as well.
Its fairly cheap here in the UK so I'm guessing it'll be even cheaper over there because of the chinese market influence.

turl:

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Gold2017: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
femivvita:
I need a good Photoshop expert who can edit two images together

look no further contact me so I can be of help 09036225084

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.