Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144707 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ICONNations(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello guys, i have a challenge in photoshop, after creating a good design and save as Jpeg for a preview, the file is usually blury and looks weak, whats the technique for this and how do i improve on it. Thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by SRK1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROFESSIONAL Ebook formatters and cover designers needed!

We are a writing firm that needs EXPERT cover designer and people that can format ebook for publishing.

The formatting part involves laying out the e-book according to a template we will send you, or sometimes in accordance with the templates of popular publishing platforms as Kindle, Scrivener, Smashwords and other similar platforms.

The cover design involves using anything from Powerpoint, Photoshop or any other application at all, to design eye-catching and elegant covers. You will be supplied with all texts that will go onto the cover.

This is an ongoing relationship with a tendency of getting high work volume.

If you are up for this, get in touch ASAP at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com.

We still need professional writers, both creative and expert nonfiction writers at this firm.

Cheers!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Ejay77: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello guys.
A startup IT firm in Lekki needs the services of a young creative Graphics/UI/UX Designer for full time employment.
Interested applicants can chat with me on 08132572893 or send your CV and Portfolio to careers@maktay.com.ng.
You can also call 08159100200
www.maktay.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Conversion(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Save it as .png instead, there'll be no loss in quality but the file would be larger, but if you insist on jpeg, When you want to save it as jpeg, set the quality to maximum value
ICONNations:
Hello guys, i have a challenge in photoshop, after creating a good design and save as Jpeg for a preview, the file is usually blury and looks weak, whats the technique for this and how do i improve on it. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by faithogiga(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
It seems a lot of photoshop retouchers and graphic designers are here. I have had some musings over time on the graphic design industry.

-- We should have standards. Know your value. The value of what you do, and charge properly un-apologetically.

-- There's the design software and the design theory. Just as having a stethoscope doesnt make you a doctor, that you have photoshop doesnt make you a designer.

-- Take stock of your weaknesses and strengths. There's so much to making designs than using the softwares - The design discipline is broad. There's Lettering, Branding, Calligraphy, Photography, Photo retouching/Editing, Illustration and so much more. Each of these have their varieties and flavours. At the core of all these is drawing. You have to constantly give yourself to this thing.

-- The design industry is adobe based. Cutoff the crap with corel. Adobe forces you to understand design. Adobe Illustrator is great for complex shape(vector) work. Photoshop has grown beyond what the original model was. It is a full fledged design tool. To replace the original model of a just photo program, Adobe created lightroom.

-- Expose yourself. There's more to using photoshop as a tool (it is not design!) than creating silly music cd covers. I term them as silly because it's now everywhere. study brands like MTN, Zenith bank. See the way the brand themed visuals are made.

-- Never stop learning. Lynda.com and pluralsight.com are responsible for my level of dexterity. You must know that there's work time and there's learning time. Get your shii together on this level. You must keep giving yourself to growth.

-- Follow the right people. Justin Seeley, Von Glitschka, Deke McClleland are great Adobe authors (illustrator and photoshop).Learn the business part of design also. Let there be an end to this mediocre, silly designs everywhere.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Damilaredrey24(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please can anyone here help me with Photoshop CS6 Extended version 13. 0 Installation Password...hoping to hear from anybody..thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by GGclef(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have Hp intel pentium with clock speed of 2.20hz and 4gb ram system..will it be able to run 3d features of photoshop cc 2014?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by mayorkent(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by yacub: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Damilaredrey24:
Please can anyone here help me with Photoshop CS6 Extended version 13. 0 Installation Password...hoping to hear from anybody..thanks

Did you really need a password? All you need is to replace the Dll file in it. Just installed one yesterday.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Conversion(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
mayorkent:
Who knows p
How to use Corel draw ,picture edit and that those type of things.? Really urgent ...
What do you need?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by onuwaje(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please i am in need of activation key for corel x7
Pls help
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by okwuvic(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2017
How to create a bootable USB drive for Windows XP With Rufus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstqXX7g-4
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
fidalgo19:

I have a working crack but can't put it online

helo bro ,pls where can I download the app for free with the crack?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2017
youmour:

helo bro ,pls where can I download the app for free with the crack?
Dude, get the the Adobe creative 2018 here
http://softasm.com/adobe-photoshop-cc-2018-crack-full-version/
if you still prefer cs6 you pm me via email to send it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
fidalgo19:

the link is asking for credit card details before I can download,i prefer AC 2018
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
youmour:

the link is asking for credit card details before I can download,i prefer AC 2018

how, click your system version either *64 or *32 and download and your software download straight.

I don't know where your seeing the credit card details
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
fidalgo19:

how, click your system version either *64 or *32 and download and your software download straight.

I don't know where your seeing the credit card details

It took me to a different page asking for credit card details and to register before I can downalod
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
youmour:

It took me to a different page asking for credit card details and to register before I can downalod

immediately you click on your software version it will download straight, you have t be Careful, don't choose any Download button you see because most of them are ads.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
fidalgo19:

immediately you click on your software version it will download straight, you have t be Careful, don't choose any Download button you see because most of them are ads.

I was able to download from the link but now it’s saying system error,that the program can’t start because
api-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll
is missing from my computer.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2017
youmour:

I was able to download from the link but now it’s saying system error,that the program can’t start because
api-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll
is missing from my computer.
The following files should solve your problems

First of all make sure your windows is completely up to date

Secondly download this Microsoft update for your pc

KB2999226 of Microsoft

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226

Thirdly download vc_redist.x64.exe from

https://microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Hope it helps.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
fidalgo19:

The following files should solve your problems

First of all make sure your windows is completely up to date

Secondly download this Microsoft update for your pc

KB2999226 of Microsoft

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226

Thirdly download vc_redist.x64.exe from

https://microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Hope it helps.

It worked but then it’s still showing trial version,I have checked all settings there’s no where to input the generated key
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by BanjiHols(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Guys an this work on 3G RAM/ 32BIT WINDOWS 7 OS
fidalgo19:

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
BanjiHols:
Guys an this work on 3G RAM/ 32BIT WINDOWS 7 OS

Can you give me the model of the system so I check up it specification.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by yusufgraphique(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
you can always check on my page to learn different concept of designs @ www.Facebook.com/Yusufgraphique
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by spafu(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where have I been all this while?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.