Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144733 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Fablosclemzy: Hi Turl, Koolmoney nd everybody else...ah like it when ah see a pro...Turl nd Koolmoney, ah gat some issues I'ld lyk us to discuss but it can't be here...u culd contact me at clementabugbe@gmail.com or clementabugbe@email.com.....or u send me ur mail so I'll contact u..whichever way u choose...but pls try doin so as soon as u get dis as dey are very pressing issues...now back to d topic============ah once saw a pix of Will Smith..one side of his face was male nd d oda syd was female but it looked so real as all d parts blended nd looked alike...how do I do something like that in photoshop CS4?? How do I blend images lyk a male head to a female body nd a male head to an inanimate object..u knw, stuffs like dat...am talking of real quality blending not just merging layers cause ahv done all of dat nd its not working out for me. Nd how do I get to merge two pix's in a layer so dat I can edit it like its one?? Kelp from anywhere pls!!!
Hi
Ideally, I'd suggest you post whatever issue you have here on the thread so anyone willing to learn can pick a thing or two from looking at your problem. Only valid reason you wouldn't want to do that is if you're using your own pic which in this case you can substitue with another pic and I can then show you how to on this thread.
So here's my suggestion: pic two photos you want to blend and post them here and we can go through the process together so everyone can learn. Quote my name if anything and I'll get back at you.
Cheers

frankben4real: I have got a very short tutorial that can teach you that if you are interested add me up on whatsapp I can share them with you on whatsapp 07037110914
First off, it's not advisable to post your number on a public forum.
Secondly, the whole point of this thread is to display tutorials publicly for everyone to learn so if you have anything, please post it here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
turl:
Hi
Ideally, I'd suggest you post whatever issue you have here on the thread so anyone willing to learn can pick a thing or two from looking at your problem. Only valid reason you wouldn't want to do that is if you're using your own pic which in this case you can substitue with another pic and I can then show you how to on this thread.
So here's my suggestion: pic two photos you want to blend and post them here and we can go through the process together so everyone can learn. Quote my name if anything and I'll get back at you.
Cheers

First off, it's not advisable to post your number on a public forum.
Secondly, the whole point of this thread is to display tutorials publicly for everyone to learn so if you have anything, please post it here.
Thanks.
something of this kind

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by holuwaphemmy225(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am oluwafemi from lagos please I need help from everybody, am having photoshop seven and I dnt like the way it works pleaser how can I get cs6 and I want fireworks software and some tutorials I need help and I dnt care if you also have shortcut keys
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dridowu: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
@turl, pls bro, i need to compress video size of above 250mb to less than 30mb or less but must still have same quality, can u pls help about that ?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
use win rar
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankben4real: something of this kind
I see
Thats called 'masking'. If I were to do something like that though for the skull face, I'd use some decayed skin to create a border between the face and the bones..the whole thing could use some colour correction as well to balance things as well as a high pass filter to sharpen it up. I'll post a tutorial about colour correction and sharpening in the near future. Stay tuned

As for a tutorial regarding blending. Your best bet is to look it up online and follow a few tutorials. Let me know if youre stuck on anything and I'll explain.

dridowu: @turl, pls bro, i need to compress video size of above 250mb to less than 30mb or less but must still have same quality, can u pls help about that ?

Don't know much about videos bro sorry.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by prof800(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
holuwaphemmy225: I am oluwafemi from lagos please I need help from everybody, am having photoshop seven and I dnt like the way it works pleaser how can I get cs6 and I want fireworks software and some tutorials I need help and I dnt care if you also have shortcut keys
Walk to anywhere in lagos or Ikeja where software is sold and ask for adobe photoshop cs5 or cs6.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Fablosclemzy(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Frankben4real: The procedures are blank..ahm only seeing d finished product.

Turl: I'll post some photographs so u can see!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Fablosclemzy: Frankben4real: The procedures are blank..ahm only seeing d finished product.

Turl: I'll post some photographs so u can see!

sure..post some pics here so i can work something.
Can I suggest you use a hi-res pic for best results.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Fablosclemzy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
ah got this...don't know how or wat u'll do wit it but in case its not good enough, please just lemme know so ah can get a diff one (with specification please)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Fablosclemzy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
frankben4real, turl, koolmoney, i just installed photoshop CS4 on a windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) and its saying "Application Error, The Application failed to initialize properly (0x0000034). click ok to terminate the application."....ahv tried changing the compatibility as i did on a windows 7 but still to no avail. please what should i do? waiting for your replies please!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fablosclemzy: frankben4real, turl, koolmoney, i just installed photoshop CS4 on a windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) and its saying "Application Error, The Application failed to initialize properly (0x0000034). click ok to terminate the application."....ahv tried changing the compatibility as i did on a windows 7 but still to no avail. please what should i do? waiting for your replies please!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fablosclemzy: frankben4real, turl, koolmoney, i just installed photoshop CS4 on a windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) and its saying "Application Error, The Application failed to initialize properly (0x0000034). click ok to terminate the application."....ahv tried changing the compatibility as i did on a windows 7 but still to no avail. please what should i do? waiting for your replies please!
the application was not properly installed or a file is missing in the installation file...to confirm the fault first uninstall the one you have then go to my computer..go to your hard drive under program files delete the folder written Photoshop c3 0r cs4 then install again if problem remains then if don't work for you getting another software
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Ogundibo(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello please,i am trying to fade a picture as background but unable to do it,can someone help on how
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by prof800(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Ogundibo: Hello please,i am trying to fade a picture as background but unable to do it,can someone help on how

You can reduce the opacity of the layer:
-go to the layers panel on the right side of your workplace in photoshop.
-select the layer.
-adjust the opacity as shown below:
dats all!

_
_
...I think there are other non-destructive ways to do this. sad Depending on what you want to achieve. Maybe, you can add a layer mask and use a gradient tool (g) to control the opacity.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good evenin evry1 in the house. I v an issue wt adobe master collection setup. Anytime i install it on my system it doesnt take long b4 it elapses, like the last CS6 i installed lasted just 7days. D funny tin is that afta re-installin d suite on my system it wont open again. Anyone wt suggestions and ideas on what to do ? responses wl b gr8ly appreciated
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Ajibel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello, uhm Im not really new to graphic design buh I just want to learn photoshop as a starter. I dunno if anyone here has created a thread on creating a simple graphics with photoshop so I can pick up and learn or if u have online resources to recommend, please quote me and provide links. Thank u smiley
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by prof800(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Ajibel: Hello, uhm Im not really new to graphic design buh I just want to learn photoshop as a starter. I dunno if anyone here has created a thread on creating a simple graphics with photoshop so I can pick up and learn or if u have online resources to recommend, please quote me and provide links. Thank u smiley

Welcome, start from here: www.nairaland.com/1227687/tutorial-greatly-enhance-image-simple

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Ajibel(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
prof800:

Welcome, start from here: www.nairaland.com/1227687/tutorial-greatly-enhance-image-simple

Okay thank you smiley I hope to join you guys here soon with my design contributions.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by MachineX(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Turl
Prof800

Pls Can U Drop A Tut On How To Images To Cartoon? I don't know how to explain this request but i saw a guy share a cartoon like picture and he said he did it with photoshop. Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
MachineX: Turl
Prof800

Pls Can U Drop A Tut On How To Images To Cartoon? I don't know how to explain this request but i saw a guy share a cartoon like picture and he said he did it with photoshop. Thanks

there are two ways to go about that:
1; going over the image with shapes to create a cartoon look and using the original image as a backdrop.
2; actually redrawing an image from scratch with the original one being used as a reference.

The easiest option would be number 1. It's not something I do to be honest but I can show you how to go about it. not that my results will be top notch.

Post an image here and I'll use it.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by freshness2020: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm a newbie in video and photoshop editing.
My pin 2322eaf1...
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Soso990240(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Please guys,how do I remove a picture background? Both on adobe photoshop and Coredraw.thanx
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by prof800(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Soso990240: Please guys,how do I remove a picture background? Both on adobe photoshop and Coredraw.thanx
there are many ways to go about it.

e.g using a lasso tool (L) to cut out the background.
[img]http://deepikadutta.files./2010/05/21.png[/img]
click this link: http://m.wikihow.com/Remove-Background-With-Photoshop-Elements
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nmeri17: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2014
abeg is there any difference between adobe Photoshop and Photoshop elements the ui doesn't look the same to me tho
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Gbamar(f): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi, nairalanders
@ turl and other gurus in the house,where can i snap and photoshop my products (JEWELRIES),i want to upload them on my bussiness site.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Gbamar: Hi, nairalanders
@ turl and other gurus in the house,where can i snap and photoshop my products (JEWELRIES),i want to upload them on my bussiness site.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

Yes you can, Just make sure the background has as much of a plain colour as possible. Makes it easier to move stuff around when you need to edit but it's not that much of a biggy.
cheers.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by quiestla: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
MY PROBLEM IN PHOTOSHOP:Please i need somebody to tell me what tool should i use in photoshop to make my picture sharp very well.At what grade color balance will be?Level will be?All are under Image-Adjustment?Pls put me throu
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by xmileeasy: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls help!am having error 1 pop-up when I tried installing Photoshop cs6.pls help
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by leriks(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls op hw can i make objects shine like diamonds, for appling earings nd necklaces.....

nice thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.