Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144773 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Visit www.adobe.com and go to the downloads section. Read the system requirements of the version you want to install carefully so as not to overburden your pc.

prettytasha:
where can i download photoshop

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by drmikeadams(m): 3:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Any body fit help me photoshop one pix ,I will send the pix and the back ground to use.asap..
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi,has anyone helped you here on this thread or contacted you?!!I hope so. All the same expect a message via your facebook inbox. Cheers

issaRukayat:
Hello everyone,

I have photoshop software on my laptop,and will really love to learn how to find my way arround it and to be proficient with it.I don't mind assignments. anyone interested in putting me through should plz reply in this thread, or contact me through issarukayat4@gmail.com or 08052215033

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
DerrickM:
Hi,has anyone helped you here on this thread or contacted you?!!I hope so. All the same expect a message via your facebook inbox. Cheers

I look forward for the message. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by hardheife: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Pls ooo, I made a design on photoshop a flyer to be precise but I coudnt get to print it. It has to be converted to corel draw which I don't know how to do so I have to use corel draw all over for the design. Pls help, and d sizing.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please check your facebook inbox,a message has been sent since 6pm upwards and an email will be sent shortly,best regards

issaRukayat:
I look forward for the message. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by mrphysics(m): 5:53am On Nov 14, 2015
hardheife:
Pls ooo, I made a design on photoshop a flyer to be precise but I coudnt get to print it. It has to be converted to corel draw which I don't know how to do so I have to use corel draw all over for the design. Pls help, and d sizing.
I had similar problem bro. most press still use corel draw nd u hav to put it in corel draw format. now this is what u need to do. get ur flyers into an A2 size, depending on d number of flyers u need otherwise use A3. put it in a JPEG format, take t to a gud press, let them open it with corel draw, den look up on d corel draw menu, u will see x =, y=, kindly key in d size of d A2 or A3 size nd den hit ENTER. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
The solution to your case export your finished design in any of the following formats-.pdf,.ai or .eps this ensures your design,lettering and pictures maintain their quality intact. Get to CorelDraw and import,make the layout of the file the size of the flyer with margins for bleeding etc. Then save in .cdr format & you are good to go to press hope that helps

Word of advice next time for printing jobs Adobe InDesign is better and more professional for flyers believe me. It's annoying that most printing use CorelDraw only not Photoshop,Illustrator and InDesign because pdf is better format to print it.

hardheife:

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by jaidor: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Salute to everyone, pls I av a question for the gurus here, I am not able to use the 'Liquify' tool under filter...it keeps popping up a msgs that says turn on the GPU blah balh blah, n when I get to the preference to to dat it will be grayed out. This issue has been buggling me so much cos I often find myself needing to use the liquify tool for my designs. So what to u think is actually the cause? n how do I solve the problem? My system specs...3GB RAM, i5, 2GB video graphics, 320HDD Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi @JAIDOR: That is really a peculiar problem. If you can increase your RAM to the highest capacity it can take please do and your storage space on your hard disk as well. Your VGA is just fine so it's puzzling me why Photoshop is asking for the GPU to be enabled when it's meant to be automatic. Now it brings me to the most pertinent question...What version is it 7,CS-CS6 or CC?!! Expecting your response ASAP,best regards...

jaidor:
Salute to everyone, pls I av a question for the gurus here, I am not able to use the 'Liquify' tool under filter...it keeps popping up a msgs that says turn on the GPU blah balh blah, n when I get to the preference to to dat it will be grayed out. This issue has been buggling me so much cos I often find myself needing to use the liquify tool for my designs. So what to u think is actually the cause? n how do I solve the problem? My system specs...3GB RAM, i5, 2GB video graphics, 320HDD Thanks
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by jaidor: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
DerrickM:
Hi @JAIDOR: That is really a peculiar problem. If you can increase your RAM to the highest capacity it can take please do and your storage space on your hard disk as well. Your VGA is just fine so it's puzzling me why Photoshop is asking for the GPU to be enabled when it's meant to be automatic. Now it brings me to the most pertinent question...What version is it 7,CS-CS6 or CC?!! Expecting your response ASAP,best regards...

I hope its not coming too late, its CS6. Av got CS5 installed too but u knw the liquify tool is just a new feature that comes with CS6. Is there way I can manually put the GPU on? why is it always greyed out. Thanks sir
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok,brov. I've feeling it'sn't compatible with CS6 or too powerful for your pc's VGA probably why it's greyed out. Am about to return to Photoshop CS6 this week & I'll see how it does on my end & give you feed ASAP,best regards

jaidor:

I hope its not coming too late, its CS6. Av got CS5 installed too but u knw the liquify tool is just a new feature that comes with CS6. Is there way I can manually put the GPU on? why is it always greyed out. Thanks sir
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ayanfe96(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Check my latest artwork. This time it's completely different! You can call it abstract, mural, patternized. But it's a variety of all GOD BLESS NIGERIA WHILE PRAYING FOR PARIS! just hit the link.
http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/god-bless-nigeria-while-praying-for.html?m=1

Spread the word guys, this could be a form of inspiration to someone.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by jaidor: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
DerrickM:
Ok,brov. I've feeling it'sn't compatible with CS6 or too powerful for your pc's VGA probably why it's greyed out. Am about to return to Photoshop CS6 this week & I'll see how it does on my end & give you feed ASAP,best regards

Thanks, I will be waiting. Buh jst a quick correction...the tool not working is actually the Oil Paint tool but not the liquify tool. And the Dedicated Video memory is 1GB while the Total available graphic memory is 2.17GB.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ayanfe96(f): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
holla, kindly check my latest artwork out. http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/estelle-shuga.html dont forget to leave a comment
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dude,this thread is for Photoshop issues not pencil & ink works. I have no issues with you posting your blog links for more traffic but please let it be on topics or issues related to the title of the thread. Okay...thanks

ayanfe96:
Check my latest artwork. This time it's completely different! You can call it abstract, mural, patternized. But it's a variety of all GOD BLESS NIGERIA WHILE PRAYING FOR PARIS! just hit the link.
http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/god-bless-nigeria-while-praying-for.html?m=1

Spread the word guys, this could be a form of inspiration to someone.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls, I need a Photoshop guru. If you are one, pls contact me on whatsapp: 08107195548. Thanks!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
No problemo,just downloaded the CS6 Design & Web Premium Suite from Adobe. Gotta make time to install it asap & check out that liquify tool issue,best regards...

jaidor:
Thanks, I will be waiting. Buh jst a quick correction...the tool not working is actually the Oil Paint tool but not the liquify tool. And the Dedicated Video memory is 1GB while the Total available graphic memory is 2.17GB.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by dungas30(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
pls which app can i use to change somonce face on my laptop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Dude,your question is vague & not even clear...You want to change someone's face to what?!!It could be a million things...

dungas30:
pls which app can i use to change somonce face on my laptop
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by paulsir: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
plz house,i need to install cs6 on my laptop, but i have'nt.I av bought 2 softwares already but wen i got to the stage of installing either RUN or TRY, i always get stucked there.pls someone shd tell me how to install it or kindly get me the serial key.Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Your explanation on the issue isn't enough for me to really understand. Take a screenshot of the pc screen while trying to install Photoshop using the Snipping Tool. Then upload the pic for me to understand the error better.
Photoshop is simple & straight forward to install so your case is somewhat rare.

paulsir:
plz house,i need to install cs6 on my laptop, but i have'nt.I av bought 2 softwares already but wen i got to the stage of installing either RUN or TRY, i always get stucked there.pls someone shd tell me how to install it or kindly get me the serial key.Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2015
I hope you've been contacted though & let us know here in time if you haven't been,best regards

Freiden:
Pls, I need a Photoshop guru. If you are one, pls contact me on whatsapp: 08107195548. Thanks!
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
DerrickM:
I hope you've been contacted though & let us know here in time if you haven't been,best regards

I haven't been contacted. Still waiting patiently.
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by adeniyiphemmy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sori who can learn me ao to use photoshop application.... I help..
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Installed CS6 & used the "Liquify" tool with no issues,brov. As I guessed it's your pc not being strong enough to work with it just stick to Photoshop CS5,best regards...

jaidor:
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ayanfe96(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Because..... You should see my newest post, hit this link http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/12/because.html?m=1
You know I love u yea? Do this for me plix
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Olarewajub: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hey guys! Please where can i download Photoshop?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by DerrickM(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
I posted this answer up in this thread long ago if you've had read through before asking & ama do it again below:

Visit www.adobe.com and go to the downloads section. Read the system requirements of the version you want to install carefully so as not to overburden your pc.

Do yourself a favour and make Google your friend,best regards...

Olarewajub:
Hey guys! Please where can i download Photoshop?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Olarewajub: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
DerrickM:

I posted this answer up in this thread long ago if you've had read through before asking & ama do it again below:

Do yourself a favour and make Google your friend,best regards...

What do you expect me to do with free trial? I've done my research before coming here. Anyway thanks, guess i will have to go and buy the softwares for 2h.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.