Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) (56103 Views)

Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whatever floats the kid's boat i guess ....
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by 360command: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ok, ,nairlanders male dey talk crap like say dem no like to b dat guy. Me believe say 98% of nairalanders want something like this to happen so as dem fit commot for d country.

3 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by anonimi: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
naijathings: make una dey there dey talk... thats the type of options our leaders are making young people to choose

Please stop that joke on a Sunday afternoon like this.
Are the leaders not people like this 20 year old "boy" and he may come back and be a leader after his sex-ploits with the 65 year old granny.
Don't we have a previously shoeless guy as president now? Or a former Birch Freemean student as governor in Lagos who got free tuition and books for four years yet did not think twice to raise LASU fees by 1,000%.
In short the leaders are a reflection of our aggregate current values.

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by matrixme(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Black people with their bad mouth! It's their life, so they should live it the way that suits them. If he married a man now, we would all want to comment that his space is already being saved in hell. Now he's marrying an old woman and we all think our opinions are consequential. Like as if old people don't deserve to be loved. Though personally I can't do such, but I wish him well with his decision. At least I know that I am not his God, so why the heck should I judge his actions?

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na wa o.
The guy get mind o.
*dis na advanced hustle*

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Allta(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Some may call it blind love

But this kind of love will never causr a 20yr old white guy to marry a 65yr old Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Spycom(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
The old lady needs to feel loved. The young guy wants a brighter future. Nothing stops him from seeking a divorce 2-3 years later. The relationship may be temporary but it suits mutual interests

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well, I ain't got the power to judge no one or but I have to point out a fact, I know this guy in the pix very well, not gonn say his name of give further info but he is not 20 years old, he is over 30 years old.

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by yuzedo: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mr. Cork, bro, is that you? (No offiencee) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Mrevildoer(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
360command: Ok, ,nairlanders male dey talk crap like say dem no like to b dat guy. Me believe say 98% of nairalanders want something like this to happen so as dem fit commot for d country.

yuhp..people like you!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
im currently dating a 55year old british lady...id be 24 by november.so hateRs can go skip with a live wire

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Hillaco: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
mu2sa U for allowed ur bros to marride dat old cargo?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Horo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
The boy most be Igbo I like it always bussiness minded

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by desirel: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
she wants/need money and he wants green card; it's more frecvent over us and eu. remember the uk cases against the pastor who married 300 nigerian-european couples? the eu married for money and the nigerian for residential permit.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by 1ndidi2(f): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Desperado l'omo yi
Omo see gobecheesy

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by ogayor: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Can some look at this make real picture, the hand that appear at the right side of the supposed groom is a black finger, could that Oyinbos lady' s fingers turn black because she is marring a black (teenager) boy.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lmaooo daamn grin
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
tonididdy: im currently dating a 55year old british lady...id be 24 by november.so hateRs can go skip with a live wire

You really think people will hate on you with that granny of yours? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by sage2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
Temismith: Dont get it twisted, D guy has a mission!

Exactly! That is a man on a mission. Wish him well in his endeavor. On a side note, Temismith, you come across to me like a smart chic. Do you mind we hooking up?
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by cap28: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Doesn't this guy have parents?

What kind of parent would allow their child to get involved in this shameful arrangement?

the guy and his relatives are a disgrace - if i were the guy's relative i would never show up for such a disgraceful event.

shame on the guy and his family!

4 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
Everybody marries for a reason. I don't blame the boy,infact I wish him the best.

He no rob or kidnapp anyone. I have no problem with 2 adults making a decision like this. Its their life!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mehn d woman go strong for bed ooo
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by Albedo27(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
I can still remember vividly, when this happened about 3 yrs ago. The woman was actually trying 2 k*ss d guy at the airport in Lagos. She spent about 2 weeks, but the American embassy refused the guy visa cos dey also knew d game plan and d mama-P went bk 2 US. Still better than human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by OCcool: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: And they scream naija girls are gold diggers angry
before nko, abi dem talk lie?
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by dasparrow: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
@Post

Hmmmmm, it is well. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Can you blame the guy with the way Nigeria is going?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by mathskill: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Everybody hates to be judged but will be first to judge another.Why poke nose into someone's private affair. The question to be asked is has any law of man or God forbidden marriage based on age.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by seekermi: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Kudos jor...@least person go chop
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by eriegua83: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
I wish them a happy married life, they shall see their children's children.
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) by specialguest(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
eriegua83: I wish them a happy married life, they shall see their children's children.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.