Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger (1133676 Views)

Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / Free 2go Chat With BIS Now Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by bank2k4real(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Ok...

Btw check my signature for the latest promo on NL
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by newspapers: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by alaafyn(m): 1:27am On Nov 23, 2013
there will be a seminar to teach interested participants on how to make money through fish breeding and subsequent rearing in hatchery for 6-8weeks.
the seminar will hold at Abeokuta;
if you're interested you can send an email to mighty4long@yahoo.com
I heard the fee will be paid at the seminar gate... in case you want to build a career, this is an opportunity.
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by alonso2214(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hi. I have something cool and worthgiving to share with you if you have 2go id just add me let chat more.... "Alonso4141"
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by stafan5(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls I need to know how to hack a 2go account without over or Bluetooth FTP
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by mrstanley: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello friends, my name is Stanley. i want to use this medium to share the secret my success. Do you wanna earn money online? Do you want to make cool and legit money with ease? If yes, then this is your opportunity to start making a good living. All you need to do is to Upload a Unique video; it may be Educative, Entertainment or Events-based videos and earn Massive money when people clicks to watch on any of your videos. OR, Another way is by PROMOTING already Produced videos. All you need to do is to copy the video's unique URL Link and Paste it on any of your Blogs, facebook or twitter, or which ever way you can get massive audience/views and make your money as people click to watch.

Is it not Easy? i cant really tell you how much i have made but all i can tell you is that i have made enough from it. I Believe and Hope that this Message would help someone out there. But before you can start earning, you have to Register. Just click on the link bellow and Register for Free so that you can start to make amazing income like me. Thanks for your Cooperation. Click here to Register: http://ireporterstv.co/ir_dashboard.php?action=signup&rid=39543
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by judchuks20(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Waspy: @OP...Pls i need help o...Imma newbie here, pls hw do i quote anoda persn's post?

Just click on the word QUOTE under the person's message and it will take you directly to where you want to write a message. Your message will be below the quoted text when you click submit and view your message.
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by Olive64(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hey Everyone... Do You Need New, Funny and Cool Memes and Pictures to make your presence known on Nairaland? Get them all in one place Visit My Blog @ http://coolestmemes..com .... Your number one Memes and Funny pics Directory in Nigeria. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by mrstanley: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Its True! See the easiest Method.. Click on the link and see: http://ireporterstv.co/igbo-girl-got-drunk-and-lost-herself-to-wizkids-song/
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by seanldes: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
I spent 15years running different kind of business in Eastern Europe,and also around the world including KP Media, a $ 100 million company, before joining the Publicis Groupe in Strategy and Innovation roles. Now I consult in the areas of digital innovation, innovation management, digital marketing and publishing, as well as sales of any kind of COMPANY OR RENT at a most cheapest rate/price.
STILL
You can also purchase any type of CAR at the most cheapest rate/price all around the world from us.
You can also request for a Loan at 3% interest.
Do not miss this best opportunity.
Email us: Seanaaron227@ gmail. com,
or contactinfo88@ gmail. com.
or still you can call +2347065948668.
WE ARE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICES.
ENJOY!!
LDES INT.
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by Profuzi: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders and tech geeks,

I AM carrying out some research on mobile gaming in Nigeria and I need your input. I have created a survey made up of 7 multiple choice questions which you should be able to complete within 1 minute.

Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DV6W5GD

Your input is very important to me and will be kept strictly confidential (used only for the purposes of research for this project).

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by MasterKtops(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by lance4luv(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2013
######PLEASE HELP!!######

I have a 2go account, when I text '2go pin' to '32120' from the number I registered with they do not reply and they will chop my N30, I have tried it several times, I have lost close to N500 just text '2go pin' to '32120', sometimes I even change it and text '2go password' to '32120'. Please how do I get my 2go password now?
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by EASY12(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Ok
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger by kuseph: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
winkWow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.