Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay (25188 Views)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Bonaguy(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2013
My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin Knowles - Seyi Shay

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bN62jgtczLw/UWpohqOlm-I/AAAAAAAAJAM/e9CFj_N6BxE/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwNDE0Xzk5LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-769419[/img]

"A year after my mum's death, I joined a girl group called 'From Above', which was nurtured and managed by a man called Martin Knowles. Martin Knowles is Beyonce's father. He founded Destiny's Child and also managed Beyonce until 2010, and we were under his management for four years. While under his management we did some amazing things. I have been trained for four years in their camp. We toured with Beyonce actually; we opened shows for her in the UK. We performed in front of 15,000 people every night". Seyi Shay said.

"Beyonce is one of my biggest role model. I didn't think much of Beyonce until I started working with her dad in America. And you don't see Beyonce misbehaving; you don't hear any tragic story of drug abuse and things like that about her because there is an instilled discipline in her. I feel fortunate enough that over the years, I have exercised that similar discipline because I have to struggle to achieve such things. Beyonce`s father used to tell us 'you have a choice; you can focus on the rest of your life, you can focus on it right now. You can't focus on the past and if you decide to focus on the rest of your life, you would live longer and stronger', you know, he's just guiding us through life really". She added

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/my-relationship-with-beyonce-and-her.html
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by brixton: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Huh?
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nosnos(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
LOL,na only bey's papa,y did u come back if u wer already opening shows for bey?that is how tiwa came with her own lies.show us pix of u n bey or her dad or them nor dey allow photo shoot?

9 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Nosnos: LOL,na only bey's papa,y did u come back if u wer already opening shows for bey?that is how tiwa came with her own lies.show us pix of u n bey or her dad or them nor dey allow photo shoot?
hateration is not good, it can kill you before your time.

and yeah, I believe this is the picture you want to see, mumu. A little googling would have erased your ignorance.

[

18 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Truckpusher(m): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2013
*strolling and whistling if i was a boy*

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by chucky234(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:

and yeah, I believe this is the picture you want to see, mumu. A little googling would have erased your ignorance.

[
No mind that mumu jare

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by dominique(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2013
I watched an episode of the reality show with the girl group Seyi was in and Matthew Knowles. That man harsh o! Puts the girls down at every opportunity (even called one of them ugly to her face). If that's how he raised Bey, then I'll have to give it to her from growing up and becoming a star unscathed.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by 50calibre(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Success has many friends, when you are successful, even your kindergarten classmate would remember and want to associate with you. Whereas failure has no friends.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Akpaife(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:

[
Ashawo group of company nig ltd

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nosnos: LOL,na only bey's papa,y did u come back if u wer already opening shows for bey?that is how tiwa came with her own lies.show us pix of u n bey or her dad or them nor dey allow photo shoot?

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
What is d point 2 your story? Did her father tell you abt her illuminati connection? Abeg talk anoda tin bo

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Ruq: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ok i've heard now take.

050ea6d97104a56651b6313158726b54.600x
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by pharuk: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Forgive me if am slow, but I can`t justify the reason behind this month and to top it with Front page

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Gudiza(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
OK... but Beyoncés' dad's Matthew. #just saying#

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by cr7lomo: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lots of R.etards on dis forum. Jst as jealous as eva. I hv seen d reality show on dstv and her name was seyi. Go 2 youtube if u doubt
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by NetcontactsNG(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
:PThat seyi-shay na runs girl for Lagos wey see light abi...y is this on the front pge
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by mychaella(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
I thought her father's name was Matthew.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by mysticgal(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
so what do we do now?

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
mysticgal: so what do we do now?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by seunblack(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Nairalanders too lik to dey beef success,by the time I tell u my own story of how I was part of president obama inner cacurs wen he won his election una go start to dey vex again.bloody losers

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by debbyblaze: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2013

God bless u my broda all these Nigerians with lies ... grin if they were so good y didnt we hear of them... mtcheew busted mofo's commin 2 feed us wiv lies...smh

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Even my babe organized show for mary j blige sad she even sabi Michelle obama papa... no de use Knowles bobo us jo angry
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by debbyblaze: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:

[

OK I SEE AM my big Question is if she was dt BIG... wetin she com de struggle for stardom space in naija?? haba from rolling with the likes of " beyoncee" to managing stage space with TIWA abeg stop spillin dt bull crappp undecided all these tokumbo oyinbo wannabe's we don wise o....apart from dt, com which song she don sing sef ? abegii mek i hear word undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
debbyblaze:

OK I SEE AM my big Question is if she was dt BIG... wetin she com de struggle for stardom space in naija?? haba from rolling with " beyoncee" managing stage space with TIWA abeg stop spillin dt bull crappp undecided
Don't be daft. Where did Seyi Shay say she was that big? She said her and her group toured with Beyonce and opened her shows for her. I don't think you even know what opening a show means.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by thrugemaster(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
seunblack: Nairalanders too lik to dey beef success,by the time I tell u my own story of how I was part of president obama inner cacurs wen he won his election una go start to dey vex again.bloody losers

grin grin grin

''cacurs''........ Chai

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Don't be daft. Where did Seyi Shay say she was that big? She said her and her group toured with Beyonce and opened her shows for her. I don't think you even know what opening a show means.
msheeeeeeew! Abegi lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
sheyie2007: msheeeeeeew! Abegi lipsrsealed
you people should stop hating o grin grin

her story is believable but you guys do not just want to accept it.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by debbyblaze: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=ItsModella]
Don't be daft. Where did Seyi Shay say she was that big? She said her and her group toured with Beyonce and opened her shows for her. I don't think you know what opening a show means.[/qu
hey no calling names here! i reserve the right 2 say what i wanna... u really are d crazy one supporting d crap of these mofo's !!! get a lyf dummy tongue
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
[quote author=debbyblaze][/quote]
I think it's safe to say that you're a complete fool. Google can help boost your intelligence. Rather than hating somebody who you might never be able to compete with, educate yourself and stop sounding like a hater.

While I get a life, you should get a brain.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
talk like person wey go skul and not like someone who should be at yaba left,incase u no know where yaba left ask ur dad...do u know jefrey daniel?he is dancer from america who has danced for so many hip-hop artiste in usa including micheal jackson,incase u do not know him he is one of the judge at nigerian idols,now the question is why is jefrey daniel in nigeria when the american music industry has grown than the nigerian music industry?if u can answer that question you win

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by nelsn(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
The question is dis.....y she come hell hole to roast wen she is supose to dey tour Europe?make she talk d truth y she leave big stage come wan hussle jungle with us?....i no bliv her
Re: My Relationship With Beyonce And Her Father Martin - Seyi-Shay by nelsn(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
make she talk wetin dey pursue her den we go now now undastnd......Abegi......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.