Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him (2632 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by rouka: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
i love him so much and i care for him more than anybody else but he loves my friend and she is his ex they were to gether for about sevrel months he loves her and cant forget her and i love and cant forget him but she doesnt love him i need him ana i cant live without him so how can i make him forget her and be with me again by the way he loves me too but not as much as he loves her and nw i'm his ex too i want him to be happy and also to be with him what shall i do nw i dont talk to him but i always ask about him my life became black and white and i'm dying i have exames and i can consentarat and i cant study he also lied to me at the beginig then when i told him that i knew every thing and that my friend told me about your willing to get in a realtion with her he first denayed the admited to me and she didnt know that we were in realshionship but she always asked him and he said no and both of them are my best friends and the only two i trust them i told my friend to stay beside him and not to leave him as he need somebody by his side and i cant be but she refused and she dont want to talk to him again
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by rouka: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2013
pleace reply i need advice

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by overdrive(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Too confusing story take a deep breathe and rewrite ur story pls

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
U knw, i hate this words, 'i can't live without u' so bad that i feel like shooting u!!!
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by rouka: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
ok here is my story again
my friend had a boyfriend once she didnt love him but i did and she knew that but he loves her so much this was about a year ago they always used to fight and break up and i was completly in love with him but we were just friends and more tha a sister and a brother he loves me too but not as much as he loves her i was always beside him and never left him he did so too to me anyway after he broke up with her abd became sure that she doesnt love him abd she will never he started thinking of me abd to fall in love with me we started dating 3 months ago with every day passes i love him more and more but there were some proplems that prevented me from talking to my freind abt to tell her about our relation anyway these 3 months was the best days of my life i used to hear the nodt loving words frim him after a while i talked to my friend and told her all about iur relation she told me that he was flirting with her and trying to date her agsin scince 2 months ago i went to him and told him at first he denayed then he admited tha he still loves her and tha he tried to forget he but he couldnt ant that he truly loved me too but he cant lie on me before all of this proplemes we promissed each other tha we will never leave each othe or stop talking but when he told me about his true fellings i could talk to him as i couldbt hide my fellings abd left him all by his self but i always ask about him without his knowledge and i begged my friend to stay by his side and to not leave him as he need some ony by his side and i cant be there for him right now but she refused and told me that she lives somebody else abd that she wont talk to him again now i want him to be happy and to loves me as i do and to be with me and to forget all about his ex and i have exames these days i cant consentrat or study and i need to get good grades

p.s i adore him i'm ready to do any yhing fir him he loves me too and he is also ready to do any thing for me he didnt want to stop talking to me or to leave alone and i:m ready to give my life for him and even if we are not togeyher i want him happy
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by rouka: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: U knw, i hate this words, 'i can't live without u' so bad that i feel like shooting u!!!

you know if you ever tried the real love you will know that these words are true and you will die for leaving him like me now and yoy will prefare to be killed for leaving him
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by greedie1(f): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
rouka:

you know if you ever tried the real love you will know that these words are true and you will die for leaving him like me now and yoy will prefare to be killed for leaving him
u r wrong... u can live without anyone and anything, u just ve to make a conscious effort.

erm... i hate triangles and i don't know wat to advice.... uhm u can't.force.love. if he can't love u back, u may ve to free him. u may feel u cant live without him but u can. just take it a day at a time, ur man ll come along
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by deor03(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
If the guy does not love you as much as he loves your friend, then you just want to punish yourself.

You will be in deep hurt, day in,day out

You will also be vulnerable. As you will trying to please, but it won't be appreciated.

Just be patient, your own true love will come
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
I'mma need a summary.

OP, please make use of the periods and commas on your keyboard. They're there for a reason.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Damn,this note is too voluminous
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by larnrey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please,re-write it again,I can't comprehend anything here,or maybe write it in vernacular.

I can only give my contribution,if,and only if I understood what you wrote.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by specialguest(f): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Leave your friend's boyfriend alone and find your's. Else he will only keep using and dumping you. Besides it is morally wrong to date your friend's boyfriend irrespective of whether they are together or not.
Most couples tend to have breaks in a relationship and during this period either of them may date someone else but one thing that remains constant is the fact they will make up after sometime if they still love eachother and get back together therefore leaving you ( the lover) hanging.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by TrishaP(f): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
You Sound desperate to me sisi. No offence!! Just take it easy. Pls don't commit suicide Bcus of love.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by TrishaP(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sorry.. And too many typographical errors.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by pheyikemi: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Stay in school kiddo and forget about boys for now. English Language needs your devoted attention.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Screwface(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
From the beginning of your story to the end of it, not once did you use a comma, fullstop or line spacing.
Thumb's up to you ma'am!

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Scofieldella(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Honey, truth is he neva loved u and he neva will. Why nt just forget him and concentrate on ur exams? Are u writing Waec now? Study to pass English lang o, u'l meet beta guys in d university.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Midastorch(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Babe,all I will advice you is to concentrate on ur use of English Language.Damn!!!!if the queen of England reads ur write up,she'll just faint.God bless u as u comply.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by IZUKWU(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
pheyikemi: Stay in school kiddo and forget about boys for now. English Language needs your devoted attention.
this attention you are giving to your love life,if you give this same attention to your english,am sure it will reciprocate back. Face your books. Sis, life is in stages.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by xynerise: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
No punctuations undecided
Anyways, let him be. Besides, we have handsome guys here in NL that will make u happy cool
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by alaricsaltzman: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Frm the way u wrote ur story, I'll advice u read ur books and focus on ur exams...it'll take a conscious effort bt trust me, it'll be worth it...love is not a do or die affair, we humans only make it seem so...when d tym is rite, u'll find some1 who genuinely loves u...and please, read more on punctuations smiley
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by pheyikemi: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
IZUKWU: this attention you are giving to your love life,if you give this same attention to your english,am sure it will reciprocate back. Face your books. Sis, life is in stages.
Are you high on something? Y r u quoting me? Does my username resembles that of the op? Or am I the one seeking attention to my love life? u must be suffering from strabismus
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by ITbomb(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
This boy you are risking ur future and education for , has he buy drink to see ur parent?
You have exams that will place you on better places for the rest of ur life with a good grade and you are here crying over a guy that can never be with you in next 3 yrs
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by owhizkid: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
D writer seems young, make una no crucify am oo.
O.p to tell Ɣøu d truth, face U̶̲̥̅̊я studies nw. Just try okay!
Ɣøu 'll still love again.... Love is neva late okay
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by fitzmayowa: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise: No punctuations undecided
Anyways, let him be. Besides, we have handsome guys here in NL that will make u happy cool
GBAM...oya NL guys submit ya cv for review grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by fitzmayowa: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
owhizkid: D writer seems young, make una no crucify am oo.
O.p to tell Ɣøu d truth, face U̶̲̥̅̊я studies nw. Just try okay!
Ɣøu 'll still love again.... Love is neva late okay
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by carlos1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
I luv him but he loves my friend and my friend doesnt love him. Hehe! OP dis looks like d perfect love triangle. D guy is d man actor her, U r d antagonist while ur friend is d boss. She is actually pulling d strings here. Bring on d part 2 jari
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by sweettease(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hate to say dis but you are on a very loooooooong thing
The best thing is to forget him, its not going to be easy, but try, cos even if he comes back(which he might do out of pity rather than love) and your frnd realise that she was beta off with him and tells him, they will get back together and you will be the sacrificial lamb that had to keep him till she was ready.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
I know you must have got enough advice on this one already. Next time, try to write well with punctuations. Couldn't go beyond the 3rd lines for both write-ups! Therefore, I don't have any advice. Kudos to those who read it all.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him by peziz(f): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Op what is this English?? I would have understood your issue better if you had written in one of our native language. Mstchew! I just got sick in my head trying to comprehend your passage... Haba even after a 2nd attempt to explain the story again, you failed. Please write in pidgin english or yoruba or some other language you are good at, so that nlanders fit advice you better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) / A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.