Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) (52976 Views)

Business Idea For Seun: Start A Newspaper Publication (Nairaland Daily) / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by efcmentor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
ezehisaac:
i need a partner for this, seriously

I need to talk with you asap. Send me mail with nairaland email platform. I will reply imediately!
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by efcmentor(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2014
manny4life:
I actually dig the "escrow idea" and the "hot spot" modem idea. Fortunately, I've actually thought about both in the past, but several limitations/barriers are a problem. I was thinking more of in the line of how PayPal works but configure it on a smaller scale for just third party payments - escrow.

After computing costs - Professional webpage design, Server hosting, ecurity and network infrastructure, Advertising (for at least 3months), Payroll for back-end experts (programmers, etc), Customer service and administration, Office space and lease, Insurance and bond, Security Agency - EFCC/Banking - CBN Certification, et al. Man I scratched my head because it was running into tens of thousands. Not to discourage anyone, but this was what I thought - what is worth doing is worth doing well. Nonetheless, the thought is still on my mind.
Before i stumble on this thread yesterday, i have made a lot of research on how to develope escrow service in Nigeria and how to rescue nigerians from high cost of internet browsing aka MTN and the rest of our ISPs here. Send you a pm and wish we could work together. The dream maybe difficult but is archievable. Please reply asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by ultrazone(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
mmp
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by imakewealth: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice Thread
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Virgin Mobile: is an Simpler Way to Buy Mobile ....

It's Better to be a Member - Mobile Phones - Virgin Mobile Canada
http://www.earthprex.com/virgin-mobile-usa-phones-activate-device/
VIRGIN MOBILE ACTIVATE YOUR DEVICE TO GET STARTED TODAY
VIRGIN MOBILE USE IS Nationwide coverage. Life happens where you are, whether that's in the heart of the city or the heartland. Virgin Mobile's 4G LTE network reaches over 290 million people and is faster than ever before. view the map. Virgin Luxuries ...

The second you hook up with Virgin Mobile you become a Member, and Members get deals on the hottest brands in food, fashion, music, entertainment, and travel plus shots at VIP experiences.

Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by lobell: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2018
This is an old thread but it's worth revisiting.

A Nigerian integrated online escrow service and marketplace has launched. Early adopters are calling it the Nigerian Ebay. Sell any and everything, new, used, goods, services etc. Keep an eye as this is the next big thing. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) by rinzaugustine: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Great ideas

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.