Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2128452 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
solarenergy:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-16GB-Gold-Unlocked-Smartphone-good-condition-Faulty-Stuck-/172023064604?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-32GB-White-EE-UK-Smartphone-Good-Condition-/111840324091?nav=SEARCH

Pls how much to ship this items to Nigeria
Both items are on auction which means you wait four days to know the ending price for the first link and three days for the last link
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Both items are on auction which means you wait four days to know the ending price for the first link and three days for the last link

Thanks man...."MY LAST SHIP DATE FOR THE YEAR, IS DECEMBER 13TH"..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
apexclothing:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mob/5351489971.html

please look into it... i can wait despite anytime u want to ship in... tanx

SCAM!, already have this seller's number on my phone and saved it as "FAKE"!

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Frosti(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
mikkyangel:

This Laptop is about $450+ $60 shipping to n9ja,thats about 117k..=(duo core+13"+8gb memory+250 hard drive+ yeah 2009?)

why not wit till next week(my xmas clearance sales), i have a laptop that tripples this one plus accessories for almost same price...

Specs of mine below

Apple macbook pro+ 2011 year of release+ 13" size+ Intel core i7+ 500 hard drive+ very strong battery+over $500 worth of software installed

I want to make a deposit for this tomorrow. Please reserve it for me.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by senors(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Good day Mikkyangel,
I hope this would be responded to at the earliest. I just won a bid on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-IPAD-2-16-Gb-Black-A-1395-Wi-Fi-NO-RESERVE-/281874987765?
I need you to kindly let me know if its a good deal and how could you be of help in terms of shipping this to Lagos. Do let me have cost implication preferably in Naira.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fhemmie: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
mikkyangel:
humphrey....projector

ray...handbag from Ross for less

Hi Humphrey,
I will be so glad if you could please provide me a link to this projector. Looking for a cost effective but strong projector to get for my Church.

Thanks bro.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OutOnBail(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
How much can i get this bro? Kindly list the cities close to you for craiglist pickups to aid searching.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mob/5353458381.html

Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
OutOnBail:
How much can i get this bro? Kindly list the cities close to you for craiglist pickups to aid searching.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mob/5353458381.html

Thanks

rely sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kioboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
fhemmie:

Hi Humphrey,
I will be so glad if you could please provide me a link to this projector. Looking for a cost effective but strong projector to get for my Church.

Thanks bro.

Whatsapp me on 08050296858. Is for sale at exactly what I bought it, u can pick it directly from mike office once it land.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello @mikkyangel , I want to ask you somethings , I will have my own laptops and phones bought from the official website , I just need to know if you can pickup for me and deliver .... Is there a way to write you or if we could discuss privately ? And what form of payment do you offer ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2015
holusormi:
Hello @mikkyangel , I want to ask you somethings , I will have my own laptops and phones bought from the official website , I just need to know if you can pickup for me and deliver .... Is there a way to write you or if we could discuss privately ? And what form of payment do you offer ?

pickup where sir? i only got Saturday, to do any form of picking up(craigslist), no more purchases from Ebay...."LAST SHIP DATE FOR THE YEAR IS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13TH",

Thanks, waiting for ur message..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2015
mikkyangel:

pickup where sir? i only got Saturday, to do any form of picking up(craigslist), no more purchases from Ebay...."LAST SHIP DATE FOR THE YEAR IS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13TH",

Thanks, waiting for ur message..

Hello, thanks for your swift response ,,, pick up in Washington (sedro Woolley to be precise) and Mississippi (smithville to be precise) ... Since your last ship date is 13th , I have some wristwatches I want delivered to me in Washington .. if you can pickup from those locations , I would be more than happy ... USPS and other shipping carriers have always bought me grief beyond measure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
holusormi:

Hello, thanks for your swift response ,,, pick up in Washington (sedro Woolley to be precise) and Mississippi (smithville to be precise) ... Since your last ship date is 13th , I have some wristwatches I want delivered to me in Washington .. if you can pickup from those locations , I would be more than happy ... USPS and other shipping carriers have always bought me grief beyond measure

Distance from Washington to California is 3695.61 km. This air - distance is equal to 2296.35 miles.
It takes 4 hours via an Airplane and about 15 hours or more via road . . .
You will go through Nevada, Utah, Coloroda, Kansas, Missouri, Illinios, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland
before you enter Washington . . .

Use your tongue to count your teeth . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

Distance from Washington to California is 3695.61 km. This air - distance is equal to 2296.35 miles.
You will go through Nevada, Utah, Coloroda, Kansas, Missouri, Illinios, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Maryland

hmmmm
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

First of all , I had no idea he was in California .. He runs a shipping service , you should leave the logistics to him, secondly I was talking to him and not you ... Thirdly it is prudent to always think before you talk and it is of good essence to mind your own business and stop yacking when you are not asked to!!

@mikkyangel, I could always arrange a drop off at your location , still I need to get your contact ,,, try to pm
Me and we could work out the logistics together ... And since your last shipping date for this year is today .. We could work out things so I start business with you next year ... Would I be responsible for custom duties or you would charge it with shipping charges ? Take note that I intend bringing in strictly brand new items... I look forward to your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=holusormi post=40939228]

First of all , I had no idea he was in California .. He runs a shipping service , you should leave the logistics to him, secondly I was talking to him and not you ... Thirdly it is prudent to always think before you talk and it is of good essence to mind your own business and stop yacking when you are not asked to!!

Firstly, you should learn to read and peruse. If you have did, you would seen the multitudes of posts and links all stating CA as base location
Secondly, he runs a domestic man-in-the-middle shipping service, he is not UPS or DHL or FedEX
Thirdly, it is always good to accept advice with good faith and swallow your pride. Keep your brand new items to yourself; mikky is satisfied with the rest of us who bring in "old used" items as you like to put it.
Fourthly, f*ck off and don't mention me to avoid a torrential downpour
Lastly, i have saved you what would have been a potential blow below the belt; originally.

Now, scram !!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=makavele post=40944193][/quote]

Bla,bla, bla ..... Yacka , yacka , yacka ...
U don chop today ? Stop yacking already , now u sounding like a lil biatch..... Smh
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
holusormi:

Bla,bla, bla ..... Yacka , yacka , yacka ...
U don chop today ? Stop yacking already , now u sounding like a lil biatch..... Smh

I aint heard a word you said . . .
Stupidity on bonanza .. buy one get two free !!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

I aint heard a word you said . . .
Stupidity on bonanza .. buy one get two free !!!

This is my last response to you ... You are obviously enjoying this and I won't give you the pleasure of arguing with you .. (You know what they say about arguing with low-life bastards ... How they drag you to their level and Shii like that ... I won't let you do that to me undecided )

So here's my advise , shoot your father if he's still alive , he deserves to be shot for having such hateful , unhappy , fvcked up sperm as you in his loins, then go back to your boring , univentful and uninteresting life and stop trying to drag me into your misery .. I didn't put you there in the first place !

And of course , mind your own business and stop yacking ,, the stupidity displayed by you here is simply mind-blowing !! Smh.... You go still talk I know ,, kill ypurself also bro .. Rid the world of two less bastards to feed !!

Thanks for understanding
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
holusormi:

Thanks for understanding

I warned you . . . useless product of 18 generations of ancestral stupidity
The best part of you ran down your mother's legs !!!
You set the Guiness World Records for the 1st failed abortion . . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sawhite: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
HMM CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Priwillo: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Still Bois not yet men

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

Hmmmmm
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

U guys shld stop being childish..Moreover he didn't ask u in the first instance. Pls learn to mind ur business at times.........
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
sirlop:

U guys shld stop being childish..Moreover he didn't ask u in the first instance. Pls learn to mind ur business at times.

he needs not ask me in the first instance . . he is foolish and deserved to be flogged to jump into a thread without reading at least 1 - 3 pages to see what's going on.
And you sir, is also foolish to quote me
Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

he needs not ask me in the first instance . . he is foolish and deserved to be flogged to jump into a thread without reading at least 1 - 3 pages to see what's going on.
And you sir, is also foolish to quote me
Thanks.
Thanks for the insult
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
sirlop:

Thanks for the insult

you;re most welcome . .
Cheers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by apexclothing: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
makavele:

you;re most welcome . .
Cheers

@makavele ... wat you are doing is very wrong and deserve a ban,,, b4 u insult me answer this quetions
1] are you mikkyangel employee?
2] are you the owner of this thread?
please be careful and act maturedly.. thanks but no thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holusormi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Guys , please ignore @makavele... He is frustrated , don't let him drag you into his misery ,,, I foresee him committing suicide very soon, people like him are absolute failures in life , education, relationships ,etc ... They blame people for their failures and that is why they lash out unnecessarily .... See him calling another person foolish ... I'd love to murder you on here but since you will commit suicide very soon ... I don't need to do that!! undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
holusormi:
Guys , please ignore @makavele... He is frustrated , don't let him drag you into his misery ,,, I foresee him committing suicide very soon, people like him are absolute failures in life , education, relationships ,etc ... They blame people for their failures and that is why they lash out unnecessarily .... See him calling another person foolish ... I'd love to murder you on here but since you will commit suicide very soon ... I don't need to do that!! undecided

If i unleash my verbal arsenal on ya; tables will turn oh grin grin grin
for your info, i once won a lyrical rap battle . . so u know what i mean . . .
today is ur lucky day . . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
apexclothing:

@makavele ... wat you are doing is very wrong and deserve a ban,,, b4 u insult me answer this quetions
1] are you mikkyangel employee?
2] are you the owner of this thread?
please be careful and act maturedly.. thanks but no thanks

i dont need to insult you for no just cause
must i be his employee to answer a simple question . .. i can't count how many times i have asked questions on this thread
that has been answered by other observers/members . . . some questions are so glaringly easy to answer and they did not wait for mikky to come before they answered me . . . .
got it ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tohby2(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/syd/5356784089.html please help me confirm this and total cost

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.