Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2130980 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
*Genevive.....drop off, s7 edge.........26k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
*Seun....iphone 7....45k....wow!,what a deal

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
*Orj.Ify.....clean sweet red/black Hp, picked up in kelso

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
*yusuf, drop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bright, super deal!!!, lenovo Gaming Lappy picked up in Garden Groove......56k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Kenny......dealof the week!!!, brand new s9........131k(anaheim)

Please how can I make this kind of deals myself ? How do I identify the good deals and win the bid ?
Mikkyangel let us know na .. cool cool cool
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
1dorzine:

Dual core nko grin grin

Hahaha, oga mi sir
Na degrading that one go be na..

If not be say oga mikkyangle no dey do deal with individuals except for VVIPS I for get on offerup or Craigslist
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by darktanlivia(f): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
brand new sealed Iphone 6s 64g, 120k

s6 edge , 110k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by newman10(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Deme98:
Anyone got an S9 or S9+ for sale here ? Holla, state your price and the condition

https://www.nairaland.com/4501204/brand-new-samsung-s9-sale
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
mikkyangel:
Bright, super deal!!!, lenovo Gaming Lappy picked up in Garden Groove......56k

Oga mikky that i7 plus FMI is off pls help me pick am
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Guitarlife:

Please how can I make this kind of deals myself ? How do I identify the good deals and win the bid ?
Mikkyangel let us know na .. cool cool cool

Hehehe that's for me.. sleepless night bro.. not easy just have to wait and be patient..got note 8 250 today before I blink deal disappear... do many shark on that app
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dushman04: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Emmafe:
Lol, I pray it's delayed till Monday when I wan get deal o.

I'm just waiting for my laptop, games are waiting to be played
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
twinskenny:
I bought one here is in Lagos pretty nice sound

what is the model and name
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Xbox one console for $120 WhatsApp if u want for quick pickup 08097044645

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please, how much is it to unlock iphone x locked to sprint? I need to unlock one asap
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
obosirow:
Please, how much is it to unlock iphone x locked to sprint? I need to unlock one asap
Is it dual sim? grin
Like if you get the drift

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
obosirow:

I heard sprint can't be unlock for now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
FAM, abeg is their chip unlock for Samsung? Just the way chip unlock they for iphone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
gbens2000:
FAM, abeg is their chip unlock for Samsung? Just the way chip unlock they for iphone

Nope to unlock is just 6k max

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Pls am trying to check an iPhone imei and the status is showing unknown. What does that mean?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2018
twicenoni:

Nope to unlock is just 6k max
Where can I do it 6k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2018
gbens2000:

Where can I do it 6k

Computer villa
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 1:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Harjeehbaday:
Pls am trying to check an iPhone imei and the status is showing unknown. What does that mean?

IPERU lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Elkay3: 1:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Anyone interested in iPhone se? 16g, unlocked at $70. I'm not gonna ask you for commission. Chill.
Quote me.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mklg: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2018
I have a used iphone 6 plus 64gb for sale at 70k, (the fingerprint and mouthpiece have problem that is why it is going for this low).
Location is Abuja
070 68 97 24 94
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tukasa(m): 3:06am On Jun 23, 2018
This is a very terrible thing that have ever happened to me in my life , i never know how to bear the lost , A package (2 IPHONE X) was sent to me on 25 May by a white woman in USA, The package(2 IPHONE X) was sent by USPS, And i waited and waited till it arrived in Lagos Nigeria on June 10 , On June 14 it enter the Custom , So i was tracking it and i can see that it is still with the custom , I started making some call enquiry about why my package have never been release my custom, On the 19 june , i started worried that the package (2 IPHONE X) is becoming too long in the hand of those custom , i posted it on nairaland and a guy told me to go to the nahco and take about 90k along , then i called nahco , nahco told me that they only store item that i should call custom that held my package , then i started thinking of what to do coz am in Osun state which is the destination of where the package is going, i have to call a lawyer that works in Island to help me verify whats happening with my package in the custom office in ikeja, He went there same day , that was on 20 June, i gave him all the neccessary info he will need , When he got there , he let them know that he is my Lawyer that he came to know whats happening to my package (2 IPHONE X) that they held , They told him that CUSTOM , NDLEA , SSI Have all held my package that i need to clear the package with 100k before it can be released, i started worried about that , Then i told the lawyer to make enquirry about how it will go that if he pay the money , will they release the package for him , They said yes they will if he can show up with the scan copy of my NATIONAL ID to identify that truly am the owner, The lawyer have to go back home that day because time have already go, I sent all the necessary document to my lawyer so that he can help me get my package out and have it on hand , and i also gave him the 100k and his own 25k coz he bill me for his workmanship, Getting there on 21 June , They said another thing that the item can be given to him that they will just clear it and it will move to the destination which is Osun state , i have to tell the lawyer to give them the phone over there that if that is the case , hope i wont have to pay any custom charges at the post office ,They said they wont ask that again that i just need to pay 3k to collect it , Am worried but i told the lawyer to pay the 100k and after he pays the money , they told him they will release to nipost the second day when they are moving item , Then Lawyer left , The custom agent have already have my number and i also have his number coz am afraid if they will ask me to pay another money over here in the post office so i can call him to talk to them , So on the 22 June i was expecting the package (2 IPHONE X) to be released but still with them , so i started call the Lawyer and the custom man , The lawyer was calling him , untill evening when i was watching Nigeria vs Iceland that the reason they did not ship my item is that , he was the one that took the item to NIPOST himself that NIPOST was wondering why can 2 phones weight 2KG , That they decide to open the package that it was "2 STONES" that is inside my package , Package that is (2 IPHONE X) that is there have now change to "2 STONES" . My lawyer was surprised when the custom agent call him as well to say the rubbish , How can that be possible , A package that has (2 IPHONE X) is now having "2 STONES" Now i know the custom have chop my (2 IPHONE X) , Will they also chop my 100k , Is it possible for them to tell me to come and use 100k to clear Stones , Guys please kindly help my condition , Let me have my money back even if my package have been chop off by them. Here is my number 08136934084 , Somebody help me . This is the tracking number - CX348547496US . I dont know what to do again because am going too far about this lost because this lost can kill me , it can make me die.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2018
tukasa:
This is a very terrible thing that have ever happened to me in my life , i never know how to bear the lost , A package (2 IPHONE X) was sent to me on 25 May by a white woman in USA, The package(2 IPHONE X) was sent by USPS, And i waited and waited till it arrived in Lagos Nigeria on June 10 , On June 14 it enter the Custom , So i was tracking it and i can see that it is still with the custom , I started making some call enquiry about why my package have never been release my custom, On the 19 june , i started worried that the package (2 IPHONE X) is becoming too long in the hand of those custom , i posted it on nairaland and a guy told me to go to the nahco and take about 90k along , then i called nahco , nahco told me that they only store item that i should call custom that held my package , then i started thinking of what to do coz am in Osun state which is the destination of where the package is going, i have to call a lawyer that works in Island to help me verify whats happening with my package in the custom office in ikeja, He went there same day , that was on 20 June, i gave him all the neccessary info he will need , When he got there , he let them know that he is my Lawyer that he came to know whats happening to my package (2 IPHONE X) that they held , They told him that CUSTOM , NDLEA , SSI Have all held my package that i need to clear the package with 100k before it can be released, i started worried about that , Then i told the lawyer to make enquirry about how it will go that if he pay the money , will they release the package for him , They said yes they will if he can show up with the scan copy of my NATIONAL ID to identify that truly am the owner, The lawyer have to go back home that day because time have already go, I sent all the necessary document to my lawyer so that he can help me get my package out and have it on hand , and i also gave him the 100k and his own 25k coz he bill me for his workmanship, Getting there on 21 June , They said another thing that the item can be given to him that they will just clear it and it will move to the destination which is Osun state , i have to tell the lawyer to give them the phone over there that if that is the case , hope i wont have to pay any custom charges at the post office ,They said they wont ask that again that i just need to pay 3k to collect it , Am worried but i told the lawyer to pay the 100k and after he pays the money , they told him they will release to nipost the second day when they are moving item , Then Lawyer left , The custom agent have already have my number and i also have his number coz am afraid if they will ask me to pay another money over here in the post office so i can call him to talk to them , So on the 22 June i was expecting the package (2 IPHONE X) to be released but still with them , so i started call the Lawyer and the custom man , The lawyer was calling him , untill evening when i was watching Nigeria vs Iceland that the reason they did not ship my item is that , he was the one that took the item to NIPOST himself that NIPOST was wondering why can 2 phones weight 2KG , That they decide to open the package that it was "2 STONES" that is inside my package , Package that is (2 IPHONE X) that is there have now change to "2 STONES" . My lawyer was surprised when the custom agent call him as well to say the rubbish , How can that be possible , A package that has (2 IPHONE X) is now having "2 STONES" Now i know the custom have chop my (2 IPHONE X) , Will they also chop my 100k , Is it possible for them to tell me to come and use 100k to clear Stones , Guys please kindly help my condition , Let me have my money back even if my package have been chop off by them. Here is my number 08136934084 , Somebody help me . This is the tracking number - CX348547496US . I dont know what to do again because am going too far about this lost because this lost can kill me , it can make me die.

Damn! First question if its legit deal then u can take the case up. Thats how i bought samsung s9+ dual sim with giftcards though, i had issues with d acc cos the money was much. Na so i got case with s9+ but got s8+ single sim.. before then they sent me letter frm NDLEA and SSS dont know what they have got to do with phones. if its a legit deal go to customs office in osun or go to lagos else thats how they wont drop your phones

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2018
If u take it up to customs they Will start the case frm their side, and why send phone through post office?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 3:36am On Jun 23, 2018
You wanna make a die? grin grin. Your first mistake was you allowed the package to move to destination. And secondly it wasn't the custom that chop your money but the very guy that was to send it. (The Agent) in charge.

Sorry for your loss bro, welcome to Nigeria. Next time do the needful and the elders will get your phones home safely.

You are to blame yourself.
Cause you just wasted almost
$300 for shipping that phone through
Usps. That is the only part that pained me.

Wait oh, how big were the stones?
Are they sealed in the box?
Are there any apple logo on the stones?
Maybe that's the new iPhone X apple just launched.

*wink*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 3:46am On Jun 23, 2018
gentyholar:
You wanna make a die? grin grin. Your first mistake was you allowed the package to move to destination. And secondly it wasn't the custom that chop your money but the very guy that was to send it. (The Agent) in charge.

Sorry for your loss bro, welcome to Nigeria. Next time do the needful and the elders will get your phones home safely.

You are to blame yourself.
Cause you just wasted almost
$300 for shipping that phone through
Usps. That is the only part that pained me.

Wait oh, how big were the stones?
Are sealed in the box?
Are there any apple logo on the stones?
Maybe that's the new iPhone X apple just launched.

*wink*
He shouldnt have used USPS. my mistake then too was using dhl to ship directly i should have just relaxed and use my normal shipper. DHL will be sending u letter asif you stole the devices.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Now jokes apart, did you open the package yourself or your lawyer friend was on ground before it was opened?

Cause they are not stones cause the custom can use scanner and detect the content, that was how they knew it was 2 IPHONE X and they held it.

Secondly, UPS will neva pack 2 Big stones inside a box and tag it as iPhone X, if anything happens to the stones in transit then they are liable to pay you.

So therefore you're scammed.

If you didn't sign for the package at the post office and it was without your consent the package was opened and you get the oyinbo woman remote for hand, and she paid insurance when shipping the phone.
She can file a claim for you at USPS.

PACKAGE DIDN'T ARRIVE. Simple but if you signed for it or you acknowledge it should be opened behind you then hide your face.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mklg: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2018
I have a used iphone 6 plus 64gb for sale at 70k, (the fingerprint and mouthpiece have problem that is why it is going for this low).
Location is Abuja
070 68 97 24 94

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.